How to achieve the anti-hero archetype

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Kraken
So in terms of appeal i can't think of any other archetype that soaks panties more than the anti-hero. The anti-hero usually overshadows even the main hero in sexual lust. But what makes someone look this way? Well its certainly not the usual psl stuff that this forum leans torwards, like hunter eyes which is pretty much a meme and 9/10 times will make you look aspie and you cannot look aspie if you wanna pull off a cool look. Overly developed bones is also pretty uncanny like barrett and such. What makes you look anti-hero is a mix of dark triad features, dark triad usually just means angular & sharp features. But you can't have too much of those as it will turn you from bad boy to simply scary, someone like Ramirez which wouldn't be recommended since its hard to pull off if youre some autist from org and dont have a serial killer halo. :feelskek:

Heres a few examples that capture this look and i even managed to include all the races.

In order to achieve this look heres the key features you gotta have.

1. Slightly positive tilted eyebrows
This gives off that agro look and if you dont have them shaving to that specifc shape shouldnt be too hard unless youre an eyebrow cel in which case its over. Also more angular eyebrows are prefered.

Xxxtentacion cropped

2. Hair
Hair is very important and specifically longer hair, extra points if you style it into some anime character shit.

Tumblr md4kvdtxBA1rha8szo1 r1 500

3. Tired benzo eyes :lul:
This is a key feature to have, basically look like you just woke up or you're super disinterested in life. Forget the fierce hunter eye look, you'll just look like a try hard so just be disinterested. Again the eyebrows will compensate for the agro look.

Even if you're more on the light triad side, having those eyes will make you look cooler

4. Facial averageness
So i wouldn't recommend having a super developed jaw or zygos, thats more of a niche taste which only hardcore criminals pull off like meeks. Ideally you wanna have a healthy developed jaw on the wider side but not too wide and a good chin.

5. Clothes
This is the easiest part and a no brainer, lots of black pretty much. Doesn't really matter if you have the face already but it will add extra cool points. Piercings also add to it like nose piercing, earrings or even eyebrow piercings.

6. Smoking (optional)
Definently adds cool points aswell.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arcturus, the MOUSE, newperson and 3 others

insane how hard his eyes mog and how sclera shwo actually halos him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, Egyptianmogger, Detective and 7 others

Become Joel Miller

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, forgot2straightmax, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
do you think i can pull it off
3594242 1691137417154091

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44159, SomaliMax, JovenCansao and 16 others

Or Arthur Morgan

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and future slavic chad
that is my real face
thats hard to believe but honestly youre one of the biggest subhumans i've seen yet on here. post more pictures dude no way :hnghn::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and charizy
thats hard to believe but honestly youre one of the biggest subhumans i've seen yet on here. post more pictures dude no way :hnghn::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
subhuman ? i think you are just jealous because my friends on reddit gave me 8/10

subhuman ? i think you are just jealous because my friends on reddit gave me 8/10
link reddit thread i need some cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: charizy
Dnr

• Love it
Reactions: future slavic chad
Really cool thread. I think I've been pulling off this look without knowing it till now.
I have dark positive tilted eyebrows and keep a disinterested face most of the time + slightly dark/tired undereyes, and I usually wear black.
Legit looksmax

• +1
idk you just need good bones, dark hair, dark clothes and dark eyes which is all genetic if you don't have some other way of getting it

• JFL
I tick everything

So in terms of appeal i can't think of any other archetype that soaks panties more than the anti-hero. The anti-hero usually overshadows even the main hero in sexual lust. But what makes someone look this way? Well its certainly not the usual psl stuff that this forum leans torwards, like hunter eyes which is pretty much a meme and 9/10 times will make you look aspie and you cannot look aspie if you wanna pull off a cool look. Overly developed bones is also pretty uncanny like barrett and such. What makes you look anti-hero is a mix of dark triad features, dark triad usually just means angular & sharp features. But you can't have too much of those as it will turn you from bad boy to simply scary, someone like Ramirez which wouldn't be recommended since its hard to pull off if youre some autist from org and dont have a serial killer halo. :feelskek:

Heres a few examples that capture this look and i even managed to include all the races.

View attachment 2484355View attachment 2484358View attachment 2484359

This gives off that agro look and if you dont have them shaving to that specifc shape shouldnt be too hard unless youre an eyebrow cel in which case its over. Also more angular eyebrows are prefered.

View attachment 2484368

2. Hair
Hair is very important and specifically longer hair, extra points if you style it into some anime character shit.

View attachment 2484370

This is a key feature to have, basically look like you just woke up or you're super disinterested in life. Forget the fierce hunter eye look, you'll just look like a try hard so just be disinterested. Again the eyebrows will compensate for the agro look.
View attachment 2484363

Even if you're more on the light triad side, having those eyes will make you look cooler
View attachment 2484374

4. Facial averageness
So i wouldn't recommend having a super developed jaw or zygos, thats more of a niche taste which only hardcore criminals pull off like meeks. Ideally you wanna have a healthy developed jaw on the wider side but not too wide and a good chin.

5. Clothes
This is the easiest part and a no brainer, lots of black pretty much. Doesn't really matter if you have the face already but it will add extra cool points. Piercings also add to it like nose piercing, earrings or even eyebrow piercings.
View attachment 2484372

6. Smoking (optional)
Dnrd

• Ugh..
idk you just need good bones, dark hair, dark clothes and dark eyes which is all genetic if you don't have some other way of getting it
dark clothes from genetic? lmao

View attachment 2484368

2. Hair

View attachment 2484370

View attachment 2484363

View attachment 2484374

4. Facial averageness

5. Clothes
View attachment 2484372

6. Smoking (optional)
it’s all eye area and jaw same as always boyo

it’s all eye area and jaw same as always boyo
no its more complex than that. im explaining a specific look, not just how to be a generic chad.

nigga describing it as we get to design our character lmfaoooo

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Samsepioler and future slavic chad
how could you not mention dark hair? Jfl, 1/10 post

View attachment 2485226
insane how hard his eyes mog and how sclera shwo actually halos him

the 'sclera show' you think he has is just him frowning while tilting his head at an angle and looking through his brow.

he literally just has average eyes for a european person without frauding and worse than average eye support, stop falling for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
View attachment 2515226

the 'sclera show' you think he has is just him frowning while tilting his head at an angle and looking through his brow.

he literally just has average eyes for a european person without frauding and worse than average eye support, stop falling for this shit.
cope, you're posting a pic where he squints and looks down

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Does this work if I’m Indian

View attachment 2484368

2. Hair

View attachment 2484370

View attachment 2484363

View attachment 2484374

4. Facial averageness

5. Clothes
View attachment 2484372

6. Smoking (optional)
I do all these things and I’m subhuman as fuck :feelsree:

Tony Soprano, Harry Dubois, Max Payne
i meant what he thought the definition was, not examples

those are good antiheroes though

i meant what he thought the definition was, not examples

those are good antiheroes though
Arthur literally helped feminists, had a red and black friends, killed a lot of KKK members
he s not an antihero

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Arthur literally helped feminists,
he helped them to seem good infront of the gray boy so that the gang could find and steal his family's gold
had a red and black friends,
those red and black friends are outlaw murderers just like him
killed a lot of KKK members
not canon, and this doesn't make one a hero
he s not an antihero
he robs people and kills lawmen for a living

View attachment 2484368

2. Hair

View attachment 2484370

View attachment 2484363

View attachment 2484374

4. Facial averageness

5. Clothes
View attachment 2484372

6. Smoking (optional)
Xxxtentacion pulls off this look so well. When his mugshot released all foids were simping for him despite being 5’6. Bro he looks hella dark triad. And his aesthetics just added more to it

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron