How to achieve this level of wagecucking?

shekelmaxxer

shekelmaxxer

Iron
These were posted on 4chan.

6kgrle
6kgna4

These are some insane levels of wagecuckery.

Are these legit?

How to achieve this kind of goal?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and Deleted member 15854
tag me in answer pls

Go into comp sci at respectable Uni or start teaching yourself and learn to code.

Can elab further if there is more interest.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Miro Chad, LooksOrDeath, thereallegend and 6 others
What do you mean nigger? Be a software engineer

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Danish_Retard and shekelmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: shekelmaxxer and jaw_is_law
Go into comp sci at respectable Uni or start teaching yourself and learn to code.

Can elab further if there is more interest.
elab

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Well for starters would like to preface by saying trying to work at a FAANG is a pipe dream for most people, but it is possible, just don't limit yourself to those companies.

Anyway, if you take the uni route, you want to try to get into a decent comp sci/STEM program (look up ratings and rankings, you can also try to find graduates from those Unis on LinkedIn).

You can also try to go for math degrees, these will work as well as many math degrees will require you to know some code anyway and some of the jobs are slowly demanding more and more math graduates.

During the 3-4 years you spend at Uni your main priorities would be to create your own portfolio of projects and host them on github, while trying to land as many internships as possible.

The best way to learn code is by experience and actually making things, whether it is a game, calculator, algorithmic trading, etc.

By the time you graduate, given that you have landed some internships and have a solid portfolio (imo the portfolio matters more than internships because you'd probably need one to get an internship in the first place), you should be in a solid position to get a job as a fresh graduate.

In the US starting salaries are usually around $75-100k (it varies on many factors) for fresh software devs.

The salary begins to ramp up as you look to hop companies/get a promotion around every 2 years (if you do not get a solid raise after 2 years at one company, consider jumping and looking for better opportunities).

The reason these salaries are so high is because many companies will offer stock compensation, you can see that in the screenshots posted by OP.

If you do not take the Uni route, there are a ton of stories about self taught software developers, just look up stuff on reddit and youtube.

You simply just have to pick up a language that interests you (note that programmers typically know many languages, but you have to start with 1 and get pretty good at it, learning other languages becomes easier as you learn the first one).

Popular languages include Python, C, C#, C++, Java, R, etc.

There are also specific domains so I don't want people reading this to just think software dev is the only thing they can do.

There are jobs like data scientist, data analyst, web dev, quantitative analyst that all have different requirements, expertise, language preferences and can attract different types of people based on their interests.

I may make a post later regarding comp sci jobs to elaborate even further.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moldovancel, SubSigma, thereallegend and 3 others
Well for starters would like to preface by saying trying to work at a FAANG is a pipe dream for most people, but it is possible, just don't limit yourself to those companies.

Anyway, if you take the uni route, you want to try to get into a decent comp sci/STEM program (look up ratings and rankings, you can also try to find graduates from those Unis on LinkedIn).

You can also try to go for math degrees, these will work as well as many math degrees will require you to know some code anyway and some of the jobs are slowly demanding more and more math graduates.

During the 3-4 years you spend at Uni your main priorities would be to create your own portfolio of projects and host them on github, while trying to land as many internships as possible.

The best way to learn code is by experience and actually making things, whether it is a game, calculator, algorithmic trading, etc.

By the time you graduate, given that you have landed some internships and have a solid portfolio (imo the portfolio matters more than internships because you'd probably need one to get an internship in the first place), you should be in a solid position to get a job as a fresh graduate.

In the US starting salaries are usually around $75-100k (it varies on many factors) for fresh software devs.

The salary begins to ramp up as you look to hop companies/get a promotion around every 2 years (if you do not get a solid raise after 2 years at one company, consider jumping and looking for better opportunities).

The reason these salaries are so high is because many companies will offer stock compensation, you can see that in the screenshots posted by OP.
So those numbers are legit then.
If you do not take the Uni route, there are a ton of stories about self taught software developers, just look up stuff on reddit and youtube.

You simply just have to pick up a language that interests you (note that programmers typically know many languages, but you have to start with 1 and get pretty good at it, learning other languages becomes easier as you learn the first one).

Popular languages include Python, C, C#, C++, Java, R, etc.

There are also specific domains so I don't want people reading this to just think software dev is the only thing they can do.

There are jobs like data scientist, data analyst, web dev, quantitative analyst that all have different requirements, expertise, language preferences and can attract different types of people based on their interests.
How difficult is it to hit that jackpot through self learning? As people with uni degrees can't even make it?
I may make a post later regarding comp sci jobs to elaborate even further.
Tag me if you do.

bump tbh

How to be a software engineer without going to a college? I neither have money nor a decent SAT score.
Ive never even held a summer job.

@Witheredly90 @PubertyMaxxer @LooksOverAll @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
How to be a software engineer without going to a college? I neither have money nor a decent SAT score.
If you're not very smart, then your only choice is to slave through college studying 12 hours a day. I got a 99th percentile score on the SAT so, despite being a high school dropout, I was still smart enough to learn it myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058 and ChristianChad
If you're not very smart, then your only choice is to slave through college studying 12 hours a day. I got a 99th percentile score on the SAT so, despite being a high school dropout, I was still smart enough to learn it myself.
99 percentile in AP SAT or just SAT? and still you got dropped out from high school? Are you capping?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058
There are tons of stories of self taught developers in all areas of tech.

It's not easy though.

Also there are many more titles that can pay significant $ outside software engineer :

Data analyst, Data engineer, Data scientist, Web Dev, Cybersecurity Dev, Quantitative Analyst, many more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

It's not easy though.

Also there are many more titles that can pay significant $ outside software engineer :

Data analyst, Data engineer, Data scientist, Web Dev, Cybersecurity Dev, Quantitative Analyst, many more.
I want to be a Quant.

You could do any of these if you have a firm grip on mathematics and understand the fundamentals of coding

calls himself shekelmaxxer but wants a 9-5. over for your iq bro
retarded post
i don't have enough capital to start a business, i also doubt anyone on this forum has
if you could wagecuck 9-5 at that level (see the pics) for 5~6 years, you would have enough capital to start a business

Last edited:

It's not easy though.

you seem quite knowledgeable in STEMmaxxing, why don't you make a thread? i think STEMmaxxing is the only realistic way for shekelmaxxing
would be even better if you can show us how to STEMmax without paying tuition fees (or paying minimal fees)

It's not easy though.

I want to be a Quant.

You could do any of these if you have a firm grip on mathematics and understand the fundementals of coding

you seem quite knowledgeable in STEMmaxxing, why don't you make a thread? i think STEMmaxxing is the only realistic way for shekelmaxxing
would be even better if you can show us how to STEMmax without paying tuition fees (or paying minimal fees)
I worry the only meaningful responses I will get is witty shitpost rebuttals considering the demographic of this forum, so I try to limit it to bite sized comment responses.

Maybe in the future I would.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Capture dcran le 2022 08 03  192608

כח אינסופי

בינה אינסופית

אושר ,עושר ,בריאות

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and shekelmaxxer
I worry the only meaningful responses I will get is witty shitpost rebuttals considering the demographic of this forum, so I try to limit it to bite sized comment responses.

Maybe in the future I would.
Yeah I was in a thread of people archiving worthwhile information. 99% of this site is chicken scratch my posts included... But 1% of the information here is valuable

The people who use coding to analyze economies
you will need a college degree for that, for sure
you need to be specialized both in coding and economics

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: shekelmaxxer
Why not go to Uni and just get some loans? Your going to need to invest 1-2 years anyways you can have a little bit of fun along the way.

Programmers make 1500 to 2000€ (net income) max where I live, and the last number are senior devs in most cases, over for my country jfl.

A decent upper middle class apartment would cost you around 300k € in the capital city where most dev jobs are. You buy anything for less and you’ll either be stuck in a decent area with an apartment that has 1 room and a toilet like a college student, or you will have a normal sized apartment in a shithole neighbourhood where your neighbours will be junkies and prostitutes.

Now with just 2k € net income you can’t own a decent car and pay rent for a 300k € apartment, it’s just not possible. You either have a nice car or a decent apartment, can’t even have both.

Most programmers that don’t have their own companies are lower middle class if I were to compare them to someone like doctors which I think are upper middle class in most cases according to their income.

I’m curious what type of lifestyle an average programmer in Germany or USA can live, please let me know.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Programmers make 1500 to 2000€ (net income) max where I live, and the last number are senior devs in most cases, over for my country jfl.

A decent upper middle class apartment would cost you around 300k € in the capital city where most dev jobs are. You buy anything for less and you’ll either be stuck in a decent area with an apartment that has 1 room and a toilet like a college student, or you will have a normal sized apartment in a shithole neighbourhood where your neighbours will be junkies and prostitutes.

Now with just 2k € net income you can’t own a decent car and pay rent for a 300k € apartment, it’s just not possible. You either have a nice car or a decent apartment, can’t even have both.

Most programmers that don’t have their own companies are lower middle class if I were to compare them to someone like doctors which I think are upper middle class in most cases according to their income.

I’m curious what type of lifestyle an average programmer in Germany or USA can live, please let me know.
JFL i cant even get a mud shack for 300k € where I live

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitch

Google in Germany pays quite well, they have offices in Berlin, Munich and Hamburg. But yeah, as others have said, you can't make it to google if you are just average.

Goog kraut salary

This is what an average programmer makes in Germany, not bad, like 4000€

Avg kraut salary

I'm not sure about doctors though, how much does an average doctor earn in germany?

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
just so you know

if you wanna work for google, apple, Microsoft... umm your gonna be competing with thousands of people just for a single job :ROFLMAO:

just be top 0.0001% theory ofr

false

So is it possible to make it there? for the non 0.0001% percenters?
So is it possible to make it there? for the non 0.0001% percenters?
yes, FAANG and other companies of similar caliber /salaries comprise like 2-3% of the us software engineering job market, higher in major cities. You will have to be like top 1-2% in the field to be guaranteed a job at "big N" companies, but most people with above average iqs can make it.
Important factors that will help you increase your chances are, in order, intelligence (mathematical altitude mainly), leetcode competence, , work experience/internships, knowledge of computer science syllabus concepts like data structures etc., social soft skills. The university you graduated from also matters a lot in your 20s but it becomes less relevant later on.

• +1
Google in Germany pays quite well, they have offices in Berlin, Munich and Hamburg. But yeah, as others have said, you can't make it to google if you are just average.

View attachment 1808656

This is what an average programmer makes in Germany, not bad, like 4000€

View attachment 1808660

I'm not sure about doctors though, how much does an average doctor earn in germany?
Why are you using euros? They are equivalent to dollars 1:1

Why are you using euros? They are equivalent to dollars 1:1
i thought 1 euro = $2, fuck it's over for ITmaxxing krautcels then

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
i thought 1 euro = $2, fuck it's over for ITmaxxing krautcels then
And they pay 80% tax to pay for unemployed ethnics

They are basically slaves, robots for the jew

• JFL
europeans are paid slave wages in IT its so over

• +1