How to achieve this physique?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
60425349a2133fb40f75ff11f08fa4d3.jpg

Jacob-Black-Wallpaper-jacob-black-13882035-959-720.jpg

40d0e48980f5b9d09e6a0ec5f2d6179e.jpg

giphy.gif

Ideal for slaying jbs but not looking too weak. It's a great jock/prettyboy physique the 8 pack and the arms. How can I get it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
LEGIT CAGING AT HIS CLAVICLES TBH. LOL AT HIS GYMMAXXED 18” BIDELTOID JFL.

THIS, OP
0869240E E0DE 45F2 BDA9 FEEEE1447BEF
IS TOP
TIER BODY FOR AESTHETICS. IMAGINE LOOKING LIKE GREEK GOD. IMAGINE TAKING OFF YOUR AND ALL EYES ARE ON YOU. JUST IMAGINE THE DOPAMINE RUSH. IMAGINE OP. IMAGINE. LOL IF YOU HAVE TINY CLAVICLES. YOU WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED A MAN IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN A 20” BIDELTOID AFTER GYMAXXING. NEVER FORGET THIS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

THIS, OP View attachment 157888IS TOP
TIER BODY FOR AESTHETICS. IMAGINE LOOKING LIKE GREEK GOD. IMAGINE TAKING OFF YOUR AND ALL EYES ARE ON YOU. JUST IMAGINE THE DOPAMINE RUSH. IMAGINE OP. IMAGINE. LOL IF YOU HAVE TINY CLAVICLES. YOU WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED A MAN IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN A 20” BIDELTOID AFTER GYMAXXING. NEVER FORGET THIS.
That is Kinobody bruh

60425349a2133fb40f75ff11f08fa4d3.jpg

Jacob-Black-Wallpaper-jacob-black-13882035-959-720.jpg

40d0e48980f5b9d09e6a0ec5f2d6179e.jpg

giphy.gif

Ideal for slaying jbs but not looking too weak. It's a great jock/prettyboy physique the 8 pack and the arms. How can I get it?

Never accept what god gave you and either cope with surgery roids or gymcel or thERe are many othER ways to live by

That is Kinobody bruh
I DONT KNOW WHO KINOBODY IS BUT YOU MIGHT AS WELL KEEP CRYING FOR HIM. I WILL LEAVE YOU TO COPE WITH YOUR 18” BIDELTOID LLAMA LOOKIN’ ASS ACTOR

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Never accept what god gave you and either cope with surgery roids or gymcel or thERe are many othER ways to live by

I gymcel till I get that frame with 8 pack abs

the difference between tayler and kinobody is barely noticeable

stop acting like kinobody looks insane

not impressive at all and this is post pump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I DONT KNOW WHO KINOBODY IS BUT YOU MIGHT AS WELL KEEP CRYING FOR HIM. I WILL LEAVE YOU TO COPE WITH YOUR 18” BIDELTOID LLAMA LOOKIN’ ASS ACTOR
He has a two foot bideltoid. And plus height> frame

How about you just achieve what you can achieve? You won't magically have the same muscle insertions as this guy. Your body most likely will look good anyway, it will just look different to his.

• +1
If not bro their is alway's othER way don't rope that's for pussies it's bettER for you to respect gandy
Lmao rope? I dont care about frame anyway jfl. Height is a lot more important. Plus I'm mulatto so I already have great frame. I'm just looking for 8 pack abs

reminder that this is ops 6'5 mogging machine frame

gigantic biteltoid and superhuman skull

his physique has no limits

Lmao rope? I dont care about frame anyway jfl. Height is a lot more important. Plus I'm mulatto so I already have great frame. I'm just looking for 8 pack abs

Height is cope so is frame but they definitely add to value it's face tbh what do you see when you look at someone is it is it height i guess for a short but you usually look at face after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 2846
reminder that this is ops 6'5 mogging machine frame

View attachment 157902

gigantic biteltoid and superhuman skull

his physique has no limits
Indeed my long time brother. As high t mulattos, it's in our DNA to have robust frames. We are indeed blessed brother

• +1
Indeed my long time brother. As high t mulattos, it's in our DNA to have robust frames. We are indeed blessed brother
blessed by allah the almighty indeed brother

• +1
lol this dude is a framelet

imagine having his refrigerator torso and his weird blocky obliques

Sad!

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 3701
I’m in my schools lunch court right now and it’s such a ego boost to mog 90% of the people in here

most people are subhuman jfl

Pitt moga

• +1
the difference between tayler and kinobody is barely noticeable

stop acting like kinobody looks insane

View attachment 157899

not impressive at all and this is post pump
NOT IMPRESSIVE......
I WOULD KILL MY WHOLE FAMILY TO HAVE A BODY LIKE THAT