How to achieve this surgery transformation?

Vain786

Vain786

Kraken

How did he do it?

What do you get :unsure:

he worked on his personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, FrenchareMedCucks, noprogressno and 2 others
That's chico, both are shopped, but only the chin/jaw could be attainable.
getting that sloped forehead is nearly impossible (probably only eppley does that shit) and he even has a higher harline (inb4 get a reverse hairtrasplant bro)
not to the mention the eyes which is 100% impossible

1- The eyes and the eyebrows, no.
2- The neck, no.
3- The nose, maybe.
4- The chin, cheeks, and jaw, possibly.

However, it will be impossible to achieve that exact look because the fundamentals are not there. Can that kid look better than what he looks now? Of course.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
There's a lot of greycel gigathreads that pop up every eon or so, this isn't one of them.

Troglodyte tier IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MartinL, Dystopian and Jade
There's a lot of greycel gigathreads that pop up every eon or so, this isn't one of them.

Troglodyte tier IQ.
something looks wrong with your avi

his skull is too small for such thick neck

unironically would look better with just a slightly thinner neck

• +1
1- The eyes and the eyebrows, no.
2- The neck, no.
3- The nose, maybe.
4- The chin, cheeks, and jaw, possibly.

However, it will be impossible to achieve that exact look because the fundamentals are not there. Can that kid look better than what he looks now? Of course.

Troglodyte tier IQ.
this is why im waiting for the high iq users to come in and answer the high iq question
not these dumb copes

he could have minoxidild eyes and botox to lower them (i see that suggestion a lot) and then neck training
but what else is there??

maybe mewing+bonesmashing + some jaw things??

• +1
Reactions: Jade
getting that sloped forehead is nearly impossible
pretty sure u can do bonesmashing for that, there was a user that did bonesmashing in these forums

• +1
Reactions: Jade
@Vain786
You'd need to ask yourself what kind of life and complications you are willing to endure after surgery.

Do you want to look "natural" and attractive, or do you want to look odd as if you've had work done?

Of course, the kid could undergo drastic procedures to modify his brow and eye area, but will it be attractive? Personally, I do not think so, and I believe it will make him look odd and out of harmony.

Clearly, he has a receding (bad) maxilla area, and modifying this area will enhance his obvious deficiency.

Bimax and possibly cheek implants and jaw angle implants could do him well.

In my opinion, it is not about changing yourself to the point where you're going to look odd but enhancing what you have so that you continue to look like a better version of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: currentjoys and Vain786
@Vain786
You'd need to ask yourself what kind of life and complications you are willing to endure after surgery.

Do you want to look "natural" and attractive, or do you want to look odd as if you've had work done?

Of course, the kid could undergo drastic procedures to modify his brow and eye area, but will it be attractive? Personally, I do not think so, and I believe it will make him look odd and out of harmony.

Clearly, he has a receding (bad) maxilla area, and modifying this area will enhance his obvious deficiency.

Bimax and possibly cheek implants and jaw angle implants could do him well.

In my opinion, it is not about changing yourself to the point where you're going to look odd but enhancing what you have so that you continue to look like a better version of yourself.
Chad or death
sacrifces must be made, but obvious it has to look normal. only fillers look unnatural from what i seen

this is fillers im pretty sure thats why he look irregular

how'd he manage to get such a drastic surgery without a single strand of his hair moving

• +1