Silver
40510 2015 83 Fig16 HTML

MEWING

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Slayerino
Le fort 1
Or
Mse facepulling but it wont be upwards

Have good genes or Lefort 2-3 but you will never get these surgeries, so have good genes, but since you are here and ask this dumb question your only solution is - reincarnation

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Have good genes or Lefort 2-3 but you will never get these surgeries, so have good genes, but since you are here and ask this dumb question your only solution is - reincarnation
Yeah nah fuck off.
As far as I can see, this is a simulation. Are there plans on trying to achieve these results?

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
Damn I got brutally destroyed by mewing gaycel, its over
Srs if you've got nothing to contribute to a thread, better not write anything at all you cunt. Just because you got some some gay ass color in your name doesn't make you superior jfl. Now fuck off. Also don't remember mentioning mewing anywhere. So stop pulling shit out of your ass.

Srs if you've got nothing to contribute to a thread, better not write anything at all you cunt. Just because you got some some gay ass color in your name doesn't make you superior jfl. Now fuck off. Also don't remember mentioning mewing anywhere. So stop pulling shit out of your ass.
Are you fucking retarded? I literally gave you the full answer to your retarded question
What a moron you are
You are the reason gaycels will never be taken seriously

You call this an answer? Are you literally autistic? Genuine question.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nosecel
Just embrace your long midface bro. Soft tissue is a problem as well there will never be a true midface shortening surgery.