How to achive this physique? /

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

I want an honest response if that answer entails that I have to get juicy to achieve it then so shall be.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
ye u have 2 juice and train for years

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Baldingman1998, Vitruvian and 1 other person
you can't replicate someone else's body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 4887
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and pizza
Anabolic steroids
Are steroids bad 732x549 thumbnail 732x549

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 7651
eat clen, tren hard anavar give up

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
do 20 push ups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 9787
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6997
I know that. I just wanted to know how to achieve similar results.
4 years or+ of correct training with good genes avoiding xenoestrogens and you achieve this level easily

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
4 years or+ of correct training with good genes avoiding xenoestrogens and you achieve this level easily
What correct training? Could you elaborate a bit further?

• +1
He’s sculpted af

might be since I don't know this guy's height,weight and how big he is IRL although perhaps achievable natural with way more work than with roids idk how many have these genetics and aesthetics

might be since I don't know this guy's height,weight and how big he is IRL although perhaps achievable natural with way more work than with roids idk how many have these genetics and aesthetics
SO what you are saying is it depends mostly on genetics but could be achievable with more training than normal?

• +1
about 1-2 years on roids for naturals at their limit. 2-4 years for new people starting on roids

about 1-2 years on roids for naturals at their limit. 2-4 years for new people starting on roids
Could I start to take steroids as a beginner 5 months in?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Vitruvian
if u are a 5'6 bigframed manlet just train hard and eat protein and u get this physique in 3 years

• +1
Could I start to take steroids as a beginner 5 months in?
yea if u want, its nothing special u just inject a syringe in ur leg every 2.5 days and u start looking like a gorilla 3 weeks in

yea if u want, its nothing special u just inject a syringe in ur leg every 2.5 days and u start looking like a gorilla 3 weeks in
But is it better to first build up a bit and develop a good routine and then start injecting?

• +1
But is it better to first build up a bit and develop a good routine and then start injecting?
up to you, personally, i lifted natty for 6 yrs and it great, u can be fit. but u won't look "big" at low bf. then i tried roids for 2 months and its like a different world. i could train 2 times a day.

What correct training? Could you elaborate a bit further?
train as if your life depends on it (intensity) giving emphasis on certain muscles that give you the illusion of being bigger than you are for example the shoulders, neck, try to see if there is any part of you that is very developed compared to the rest of body, it gives an illusion that you are smaller, especially if it is the part of the hips, ALWAYS try to keep the body in V shape whatever it takes

summing up for you to seek a good training division and not overdevelop your hips, obliques or any shit that makes your body look strange

train as if your life depends on it (intensity) giving emphasis on certain muscles that give you the illusion of being bigger than you are for example the shoulders, neck, try to see if there is any part of you that is very developed compared to the rest of body, it gives an illusion that you are smaller, especially if it is the part of the hips, ALWAYS try to keep the body in V shape whatever it takes

summing up for you to seek a good training division and not overdevelop your hips, obliques or any shit that makes your body look strange
Will do thx.

• +1
up to you, personally, i lifted natty for 6 yrs and it great, u can be fit. but u won't look "big" at low bf. then i tried roids for 2 months and its like a different world. i could train 2 times a day.
Tbh I'm a bit reluctant to even use roids I heard a lot of downsides to them.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Vitruvian
probably this guy is roided, because the only extraordinary thing on his body is his shoulders, the rest I think is easily reachable as a good genetics,for obtain this shoulders the person has to have T and receptors god tier

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
probably this guy is roided, because the only extraordinary thing on his body is his shoulders, the rest I think is easily reachable as a good genetics,for obtain this shoulders the person has to have T and receptors god tier
And if not one should use roids I assume?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and pizza
Tbh I'm a bit reluctant to even use roids I heard a lot of downsides to them.
just look at ur dad, and ur moms dad. make sure they still had hair when they were old. my biggest fear was hairloss but thankfully i have good hair genetics.

other sides for me :
  1. irritated when im trying to sleep but cant fall asleep
  2. high libido ( but i was a coomer so had low mental will power)
  3. extreme confidence/arrogance (more to do with ur mental state of being, if u are angry or unhappy in life, maybe at women, not a good time to roid)

just look at ur dad, and ur moms dad. make sure they still had hair when they were old. my biggest fear was hairloss but thankfully i have good genetics.

other sides for me :
  1. irritated when im trying to sleep but cant fall asleep
  2. high libido ( but i was a coomer so had low mental will power)
  3. extreme confidence/arrogance (more to do with ur mental state of being, if u are angry or unhappy in life, maybe at women, not a good time to roid)
My father still has a head full of hair but low density

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, pizza and Vitruvian
That guy is probably natty. Thats what nattymaxxed looks like