• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, jordanbarrettisgod and Mongrelcel
look at normies and what retarded interests they have

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
First you gotta get rid of autism boyo

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 6403
You might be able to mask it for brief interactions. Long term interactions, I doubt. NT interactions can be quite complex, there is no manual that will cover everything. Some people may be fooled though, but not me. I grew up with autistic people so I can tell almost immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 110, Arkantos and 2 others
You might be able to mask it for brief interactions. Long term interactions, I doubt. NT interactions can be quite complex, there is no manual that will cover everything. Some people may be fooled though, but not me. I grew up with autistic people so I can tell almost immediately.
this
if you are just going to fuck and dump a girl its easy to act and look NT
for long term your autismo will be visible, even if you try to hide.
personal experience, A LOT of personal experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 7236
Why would you want to be NT
I've got rejected and pre-rejected for being not NT. Even lost chances with girls who liked *me* because too autismos to advance it properly and by that time she had moved on or got too upset.

First you gotta get rid of autism boyo
You'd have better luck winning the lottery.

How to act NT : Be NT
How to look NT : Be Chad
This, no amount of short-term faking can replace being truly NT. Truly the hidden cause of mentalceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 110, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
I've got rejected and pre-rejected for being not NT. Even lost chances with girls who liked *me* because too autismos to advance it properly and by that time she had moved on or got too upset.

You'd have better luck winning the lottery.

This, no amount of short-term faking can replace being truly NT. Truly the hidden cause of mentalceldom.

It's probably exponentially harder to succeed nowadays but my dad is aspie and had no problem with women. He is super high IQ and can hold normal-ish conversations but his eye contact game is wack. I don't even think he fully believes he is aspie JFL. Maybe try finding aspie girls or just own it. It's probably better for you to find circles where being autistic won't be as much of a hinderance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Frown your eyebrows when you smile, or have it frowned 24/7 with a smile
U should always frown and try and be 100% relaxed in your forehead / brow region just to reduce stress and avoid balding / pushing your hairline back from stress

Easy. Have lots of in real life interactions with men and women. Less time you spend online the less autism

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
It's probably exponentially harder to succeed nowadays but my dad is aspie and had no problem with women. He is super high IQ and can hold normal-ish conversations but his eye contact game is wack. I don't even think he fully believes he is aspie JFL. Maybe try finding aspie girls or just own it. It's probably better for you to find circles where being autistic won't be as much of a hinderance.
Belief, man, I've done that.. I can talk with women no problem, I'm just insecure as shit because I hate/fear most NT hobbies/beliefs/etc
Aspie girls aren't into aspie guys either. In fact, I had least success with them and most success with overly-NT (but not judgy) girls. 'Minority loyalty' is a cope people use to criticize interracial relationships and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Act like a normie

Wear normie clothes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Easy. Have lots of in real life interactions with men and women. Less time you spend online the less autism
This. And do this while you are in your formative years 10 to 16.

When youre a 22 year old autist, I doub you can change much. Maybe learn to fake at best

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Acting and improvisation classes - it will all become clear then, when you will learn how to feel a character inside you, and talk and act just like him, even if you don't have any lines and you are put to improvise a certain situation.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Tall
Improvise , sometimes i say certain words slower and louder so i get attention and i slow down to think of what i can say , but this is an italian thing idk if it could work with english .
For example
Heyyyyyy how was your day
Sooooooo .... maybeee .... maybe i will
Yeaaaaaah but anyways .... look at this shit

I know it sounds feminine but in italian with low deep voice it works really well it also gets attention .

dont be autistic

Spookytosts 875744058636711840827183169301281197228028n

This. And do this while you are in your formative years 10 to 16.

When youre a 22 year old autist, I doub you can change much. Maybe learn to fake at best
its over

Bruh we need a 15 000 page book series deatailing every faucet of social interaction, not 5 sentences. Might as well bee myself

Just get out of your basement more often

look at normies and what retarded interests they have
You can't be blackpilled and love normie culture, stop this cucked mindset of being nt(normie obviously), being nt is literally not being a fucking autist, that's not hard to understand, boyo

Autistic guy here. The easiest way is to contribute the minimum necessary to social interactions while faking interest. Say for example you don’t give a shit about snowboarding, show genuine but fake interest in it. Then let the other person talk to hide lack of knowledge. People gravitate to those who take interest in their main passion.

Talking more will give away the autism, since you can’t hide the subtleties of your condition. If you notice carefully, some non autistic guys barely talk too you just don’t notice since they laugh or give an mhm at the right interval.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
1 glass of wine makes me NT