Non-NTcels GTFIH

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Just a short list of stuff I keep in mind for more social success.
  1. The perfect amount of eye contact is 3-4 seconds.
  2. Slow down movements & walking speed.
  3. Hold a positive frame. If someone tries to break your frame/ put you down "fuck you" or 🖕 are always good options.
  4. Take up space. This means shoulders back, head high, open hand gestures, & manspreading.
  5. Speak clearly & purposefully. It's better to say silent than to speak & with no purpose.
  6. Tap/pat on the shoulder is an easy way to break the touch barrier with people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, Marsiere214, Schönling and 21 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Mr Cel and Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Mr Cel, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and MansNotHot
Redpill is legit after you ascended your face.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4563, Stevensmithgerard and 7 others
Finna use this ye

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Hozay
this would all be natural for you if you're low inhib
girls see through this "fake confidence" shit easily, trust me I've been there
you need internal confidence, inb4 "blue pill", its true tho

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
damn i do none of these

good list

im still 1.5psl tho :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Lux
would have been good years ago when I wasn't a basement dweller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godirl and Lux
I can't even hold a conversation for more than 10 seconds

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
I can't even hold a conversation for more than 10 seconds
My bro is gl but can't hold convo, i am the opposite not quite gl but i can hold convo with anyone if it needs to be. Ffs

• Woah
Reactions: Daydream
Keeping this shit in mind will only make you more aspie
If you aren’t naturally a normal human it’s over

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Madhate
this would all be natural for you if you're low inhib
you need internal confidence, inb4 "blue pill", its true tho
All true but consciously trying to be NT is better than staying autistic. It might start out as fake but you can build these into habits.
girls see through this "fake confidence" shit easily, trust me I've been there
True girls can detect fraud better. They have high eq and most of them know about this type of shit. Still, they only see through it if you're struggling to maintain frame & it comes across as fake.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
True girls can detect fraud better. They have high eq and most of them know about this type of shit. Still, they only see through it if you're struggling to maintain frame & it comes across as fake.
exactly why it should be internal, what helped me is MMA + nofap + realising that no one actually gives a fuck, and you should say whatever the fuck you want at all times period. You need to internalise a lot of facts. Try for a bit saying whatever's on your mind, and quickly you'll realise how stupid you were all this time, and it'll stop your overthinking.

• +1
exactly why it should be internal, what helped me is MMA + nofap + realising that no one actually gives a fuck, and you should say whatever the fuck you want at all times period. You need to internalise a lot of facts. Try for a bit saying whatever's on your mind, and quickly you'll realise how stupid you were all this time, and it'll stop your overthinking.
Kind of offtopic but totally agree. MMA (or just learning to fight) is a big one. I still struggle with internalizing that nobody gives a fuck. Can't help but get severe anxiety giving presentations & being the center of attention in large groups. It's a deeply conditioned automatic response. If it wasn't for anti-anxiety drugs I'd freeze up & make a complete fool of myself.

Kind of offtopic but totally agree. MMA (or just learning to fight) is a big one. I still struggle with internalizing that nobody gives a fuck. Can't help but get severe anxiety giving presentations & being the center of attention in large groups. It's a deeply conditioned automatic response. If it wasn't for anti-anxiety drugs I'd freeze up & make a complete fool of myself.
stop taking ANY "anti axiety" drugs, they might work short them, but long term you'll just depend on them for the rest of your life and still be anxious. work on yourself and u wont need them

• +1
stop taking ANY "anti axiety" drugs, they might work short them, but long term you'll just depend on them for the rest of your life and still be anxious. work on yourself and u wont need them
tbh. Should probably take a public speaking class & fix it with exposure therapy.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate