How to actually fix smile lines?

godisdead

godisdead

Iron
I've seen everyone talk about retinol, derma stamping/rolling, bloating, not enough water but none of them are it. I drink more than 4L of water a day and I've been using retinol and dermaroller for a while now. One side has a little more deeper and longer line than the other but in every picture it looks like I'm melting. Is there an actual/guaranteed way to fix this?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
They are not humanly divergent, just a part of aging. But if you really want to get rid of them, you could consider dermal fillers, Restylane Lyft is good for nasolabial folds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Whitepill_Saint
Botox

• +1
  • JFL
do you have deep canine fossa?

• +1
  • JFL
😁👍

• JFL
They are not humanly divergent, just a part of aging. But if you really want to get rid of them, you could consider dermal fillers, Restylane Lyft is good for nasolabial folds.
thing is I haven't even hit 20 and they're already very visible, not looking into hardmaxxing at the moment either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51781
Black niggas sperm

• JFL
thing is I haven't even hit 20 and they're already very visible, not looking into hardmaxxing at the moment either
Nasolabial folds are caused by loss of fat pads / loss of elasticity. You will have to add volume in order to get adequate results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: caniloki, wsada and Whitepill_Saint
Nasolabial folds are caused by loss of fat pads / loss of elasticity. You will have to add volume in order to get adequate results.
would something like volufiline actually work or is it another bs scheme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Whitepill_Saint
gee i wonder

• JFL
would something like volufiline actually work or is it another bs scheme
I have not researched volufiline, so I would not be able to answer that question.

• JFL
Does volufiline work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51781
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and wsada
I have not researched volufiline, so I would not be able to answer that question.
heard there wasn't any good research done on it. credible research at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51781
heard there wasn't any good research done on it. credible research at least
Seems plausible, either way I doubt it would yield results comparable to fat / filler injections.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and godisdead
Drink 1/2L max per day thats too much you are nuking your bladder

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Whitepill_Saint
I've seen everyone talk about retinol, derma stamping/rolling, bloating, not enough water but none of them are it. I drink more than 4L of water a day and I've been using retinol and dermaroller for a while now. One side has a little more deeper and longer line than the other but in every picture it looks like I'm melting. Is there an actual/guaranteed way to fix this?
You can cope with vollufiline and microcurrent devices, maybe you get some results if they're not too bad. Fillers is the sure way. A friend said he faded his with microneedling but I think he's coping.

• JFL
JFL it’s likely genetic

I’m 20 and played in sun all day in slums of Mumbai and I’m light skin. Don’t have smile lines. Either your bones are too shallow or u have thin skin idk

• JFL
You can cope with vollufiline and microcurrent devices, maybe you get some results if they're not too bad. Fillers is the sure way. A friend said he faded his with microneedling but I think he's coping.
Fillers suck if ur starting before 40, imagine getting fillers till 50 starting at 20? You have 30 years of timeline for something to go wrong

• JFL
Fillers suck if ur starting before 40, imagine getting fillers till 50 starting at 20? You have 30 years of timeline for something to go wrong
Tbh if nasal folds descend u hard then u were subhuman in first place. It kills pretty boys instantly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, bradpittshairline and Whitepill_Saint
Widening your palate.

• JFL
It’s because your maxila is recessed I had when I was 12 but not anymore

• JFL
I have that, is it due to a deep canine fossa??
yes, and especially if you have a long philtrum or midface in addition to deep fossa.

with a short midface the soft tissues are usually so tightly packed the nasolabials won't be visible

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
yes, and especially if you have a long philtrum or midface in addition to deep fossa.

with a short midface the soft tissues are usually so tightly packed the nasolabials won't be visible
Is there any pros to having a deep canine fossa??

Is there any pros to having a deep canine fossa??
Yes they help produce MOGGER cheek hollows normal fossa can't. The only problem is when they produce the nasolabial lines
Just collagen max and if u have orthognathic defects, rotating the jaw upwards and advancing forwards should fix it.

DEEPFOSSA

(guy on the right has deep fossa.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yes they help produce MOGGER cheek hollows normal fossa can't. The only problem is when they produce the nasolabial lines
Just collagen max and if u have orthognathic defects, rotating the jaw upwards and advancing forwards should fix it.

View attachment 2560876

More like low vs high cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

View attachment 2560876

Need a wide jaw for that

I drink at least 8 a day get up with me
Try fruit and especially tomatoes, is the best for quenching thirst . Or some green juices but idk how u make them

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Try fruit and especially tomatoes, is the best for quenching thirst . Or some green juices but idk how u make them
This is the reason why fruitarians are more dehydrated than the average person.
they stopped drinking water

This is the reason why fruitarians are more dehydrated than the average person.
they stopped drinking water
everything is wrong with them

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

View attachment 2560876

Deep fossa is a garbage trait. It means you lack bone mass in your skull

Last edited: