How to actually get a gf when no social circle????

Deleted member 5001

Deleted member 5001

Banned
Is cold approach really a thing at 16 years old?

chad+tinder

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
rape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Mexicanboi, godirl and 1 other person
Be rich

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5001
its over man. Im in the same situation fuck life

• +1
Reactions: Gren and Deleted member 5001
its brutal im in the same situation, and will be hard to keep since no big social circle its indeed a devils circle

• So Sad
Reactions: Gren, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 5001
be psl6+

• +1
why dont you have a social circle at 16 you should be in school with a built in one

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
over if you can't even get any friends in secondary school. College is gonna be brutal for you son, lots more choice on who you want to be friends with.

Actual answer: be GL and use online dating. That's all you can do.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and ToursOverBoyo2020
be statusmaxxed and decent looking to slay in hs, thats all you need

if you have no social circle in high school its over. find a job or wait till you get into uni.

• +1
why dont you have a social circle at 16 you should be in school with a built in one
over if you can't even get any friends in secondary school. College is gonna be brutal for you son, lots more choice on who you want to be friends with.

Actual answer: be GL and use online dating. That's all you can do.
I am a introverted and have social anxiety as hell as result of bullying.

So last year i started reading about being social and to function in social dynamics. So i am right now a active listener, an overall nice person and know all these tricks to make people like you.

Turns out... I am just a boring person to people i am not close with.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
just statusmaxx ur legit in high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
I am a introverted and have social anxiety as hell as result of bullying.

So last year i started reading about being social and to function in social dynamics. So i am right now a active listener, an overall nice person and know all these tricks to make people like you.

Turns out... I am just a boring person to people i am not close with.
are you ugly andautistic or just autistic

I mean... kinda
work on your social skills
dont think about women until you can have a normal conversation and make friends with a few dudes at your school
youre young, if youre not super fucking ugly you you can probably social max and have a good circle by the end of high school
obviously looksmax too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and mulattomaxxer
Either be chad + online dating apps or nichemaxx on some obscure forum and find some mentally ill girl to court. However option has alot of competition because most mentally ill females will have orbiters.

But regardless you need to be able to make friends and mantain social circles. You need to get a consistent social circle of friends before you can get a girlfriend.

• +1
if you have no social circle in high school its over. find a job or wait till you get into uni.
what if you have a smaller circle of basically geeks, cause i was one during early/mid teens

what if you have a smaller circle of basically geeks, cause i was one during early/mid teens
i dont see why some teenage girl would reject you if you have a social circle. you might be seen as a geek or dork or whatever kids call other kids with no life outside home and school. if youre nt and social its ok

i dont see why some teenage girl would reject you if you have a social circle. you might be seen as a geek or dork or whatever kids call other kids with no life outside home and school. if youre nt and social its ok
brutal. all off them are retards who cant even communicate with women :lul:

Focus on making friends. Clubs/Bars when you’re of age.

What's with the teencels on this forum? Go finish your homework.

• JFL