How to ACTUALLY get a girlfriend or get laid. It's all personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Chris is trying frantically to prove he's Chad to keep up this facade just lol @ arguing with a bunch of autistic teenagers on a Saturday night. What a fucking loser lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
chris I have seen your pics he mogs you by a fuck ton. Even I face mog you
4203B0A0 B468 4E5B 9EA8 1F7EC240AF70

Checkmate dude. Now stop dreaming.

• +1
ikr he should be out fucking stacies if he was a chad
As subhumans we are allowed to rot, but y is he? In fact, what is "Chad" even doing here?
Checkmate dude. Now stop dreaming.
What are you even talking about you literal cuck? How many bodies you got pussy?

• +1
As subhumans we are allowed to rot, but y is he? In fact, what is "Chad" even doing here?
yah idk chad would never even stumble to here his search history is just condoms

• +1
yah idk chad would never even stumble to here his search history is just condoms
And making posts here is even more autistic

• +1
Post one for the brothers.

• +1
Probably has fucking 17 inch shoulders judging by the picture he posted in that one thread. He gets frame mogged to death by us
He gets mogged by me LOL

• +1
Enjoy my pov boys, I’m a generous God.

NSFW :

My favorite part is that you're trying so hard to prove that you're Chad that you're actually looking like more of an imposter now.

Jfl

imagine some Chad taking a pic during sex and posting it on Imgur to put it here just to try to prove a bunch of subhumans wrong
22, keep dreaming tho.
Dude my shoulders are 22" and there's no way yours are judging by the pic in your previous thread

• +1
Must he hard to swallow a pill so huge that a dude gets pussy while still browsing a forum.

I’m sorry for you and all the people in here who think they’ll get to be models and shit. Keep coping
Nigga I know I'm nothing special, but you have this idea that you are for some reason as well. Get off your high horse and leave this place. You don't give good advice for incels and you're a loser. Just move on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
22, keep dreaming tho.
Eat shit and die troll bwahahahah

You know, at least we aren't that much of a loser that we need to actually larp as a Chad in an obscure autistic forum

Go to lookism and play the alt game you tard
Nigga I know I'm nothing special, but you have this idea that you are for some reason as well. Get off your high horse and leave this place. You don't give good advice for incels and you're a loser. Just move on
I second the motion, mad respect for Nibba being real here

• +1

Did your ego get hurt? Where’s that confidence that you had earlier?

Funny thing is, while browsing through some threads in here, all you did was make dudes feel bad about their looks while making yourself look great « omfg look at those screenshots from this tinychat, I’m the best looking user in here, I’m a chad ». The moment someone who looks better than you joins the forum, you get all defensive and butthurt. Keep your ego in check kid. Just as you said, you’re nothing special.

• +1
Did your ego get hurt? Where’s that confidence that you had earlier?

Funny thing is, while browsing through some threads in here, all you did was make dudes feel bad about their looks while making yourself look great « omfg look at those screenshots from this tinychat, I’m the best looking user in here, I’m a chad ». The moment someone who looks better than you joins the forum, you get all defensive and butthurt. Keep your ego in check kid. Just as you said, you’re nothing special.
Dude if anything I don't give a shit because I have nothing to lose. You're the one claiming to be some slayer. I'm happy with how I look and I don't care what you think man. Plus I'm 6'3 so I could care less about what some manlet thinks. It's funny how you're bashing everyone and making fun of people when you're just a loser looking for validation like the rest of us. You say just b urself but then you insult us and say we're dirt. You try to be a nice guy but you're just an asshole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Dude if anything I don't give a shit because I have nothing to lose. You're the one claiming to be some slayer. I'm happy with how I look and I don't care what you think man. Plus I'm 6'3 so I could care less about what some manlet thinks. It's funny how you're bashing everyone and making fun of people when you're just a loser looking for validation like the rest of us. You say just b urself but then you insult us and say we're dirt. You try to be a nice guy but you're just an asshole

Now you’re playing the « I’m the victim » card. You’re funny as fuck. When faced with facts you resort to « no, your argument is not valid cuz you’re a manlet »
How can a 6’3 dude be a manlet? JFL
As I said, you were oozing with confidence till now, and that somehow changed in the last few hours.

• +1
How can a 6’3 dude be a manlet?
You said you were 6'1. Check your facts breh
You’re funny as fuck
Thanks bro.

But anyway I am confident. I do just fine irl and like I said men's opinions here mean nothing to me anymore. All about irl

It's called being humble you egotistical loser

• +1

Thanks bro.

But anyway I am confident. I do just fine irl and like I said men's opinions here mean nothing to me anymore. All about irl

even if he is the guy he says he is hes seeking validation from subhumans instead of slaying and becoming famous like zyzzbrah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Nibba
even if he is the guy he says he is hes seeking validation from subhumans instead of slaying and becoming famous like zyzzbrah
He's just a loser

Ngl

Actually lol'd at his comments. Clearly a loser

• +1

Thanks bro.

FC791CD5 556F 4108 8317 13E303612159

Go back to school, you have reading problems. And know your facts before you come at me.

Also, you say mens opinion on here doesn’t mean shit to you, yet you screenshotted a tiny chat where a dude calls you « goodlooking » and you post it in every single thread once the opportunity presents.
Talk about being humble hahahahaha.

You need to be humbled kid.

• +1
View attachment 1273

Go back to school, you have reading problems. And know your facts before you come at me.

Also, you say mens opinion on here doesn’t mean shit to you, yet you screenshotted a tiny chat where a dude calls you « goodlooking » and you post it in every single thread once the opportunity presents.
Talk about being humble hahahahaha.
:blackpill::feelsping::feelsautistic:

:cool::what::love:

Ngl

Tbh

Legit theory

• +1
:blackpill::feelsping::feelsautistic:

:cool::what::love:

Ngl

Tbh

Legit theory
This argument is over. Was fun humbling you.
All jokes aside now, hope you do well in life tho!

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Jfl st the development of this forum, thanks God afrikancel joined in again and those are good news

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
beta eyes

• +1
start training your chin now

• +1
ok now we are killing each other like the incels.

• +1
Lol I really would like to know the story behind that couple? Lottery winner, intelligent nerd moneymaxing, 13 inch dick?
Look at their child, it looks nothing like him, JFL betabuxx raising chads son.

• +1
Don’t wanna insult you but you guys seem to be dumb as fuck and read through lines.

A dude above average looking is not a dude with malformations. You’re picking the extreme cases of guys who are 3/10.
That guy will only end up with a girl who has the same level of looks.

Now a guy who’s 5.5 or 6, can actually date up and go for a 6.5 or a 7. It ain’t fucking rocket science.

View attachment 1262

If he can get a woman, then so can you.

Everything you said is irrelevant considering your actually GLing. Jfl at thinking you understand anything other than bullshit you’ve read online.

• +1
Not gonna bother reading this whole tread lol but yeah 5 looking dudes can get 7 looking girlfriends,

but an 8-10 looking dude would get that girl a million times easier obviously.

But the thing is the bether looking you are the better you are going to get percieved by everyone you meet, hence it will be easier to develop your charisma and personality when you are good looking.

But if you look like a 5 you'll have a much harder time developing your charisma and personality, but if you are still able to do so you may be able to get a 7 girlfriend. That being said if you look like a 1-3 you probably dont have a shot with a 6 and up unless you are extremely charismatic/lucky.

This doesn't really have to apply when money and status plays a role tho lol.

• +1
That being said if you look like a 1-3 you probably dont have a shot with a 6 and up unless you are extremely charismatic/lucky.
If you’re a 1-3 you don’t have a shot with a 6 unless you have high status or a lot of money, charisma has nothing to do with it. Charismatic ugly men either get friend zoned or fuck ugly girls.

• +1