how to actually get lean?

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Can anyone link me a thread to get leaner when you already are skinny? I estimate my bodyfat percentage at 11 or 12 percent, I would like to drop it to 10 or 9 percent

Eat less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, LowTierNormie, Lorsss and 1 other person
Can anyone link me a thread to get leaner when you already are skinny? I estimate my bodyfat percentage at 11 or 12 percent, I would like to drop it to 10 or 9 percent
Again if you "estimate" 11% you're more likely 14 or 15%
everyone underestimates their bf%

• +1
Reactions: Soontm, CupOfCoffee and Lorsss

Again if you "estimate" 11% you're more likely 14 or 15%
everyone underestimates their bf%
i highly doubt so bro, the max i could be is 13% as my weight/height ratio is pretty small
however i cant see abs except a bit of the upper parts, but idk if this is because of bodyfat or just the fact that I dont have abs (i dont gymcel)

eat less carbos and fat

i highly doubt so bro, the max i could be is 13% as my weight/height ratio is pretty small
however i cant see abs except a bit of the upper parts, but idk if this is because of bodyfat or just the fact that I dont have abs (i dont gymcel)
I still reckon you’re around 14-15
Tbh doesn’t matter if you’re 15 or 12 you should ideally keep cutting for facial gains until you see no reason to cut furthe. Obvs don’t cut down further than 8 or 9 cus that’s detrimental to your health and you’ll know when

For cutting I recommend this vid, the general principle helps me a lot. Simply saying eat less doesn’t help, cus you’ll feel like shit and I bet you’ll binge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Fast for 2 days, and do weight lifting plus cardio on those days, third day eat only at maintence calories then repeat again until goal leaness reached

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Fast for 2 days, and do weight lifting plus cardio on those days, third day eat only at maintence calories then repeat again until goal leaness reached
This is the fastest and easiest way.

Lowering your blood glucose has everything to do with losing fat. Research how fat is stored; "de Novo Lipogenesis". I explained it briefly in my "build muscle and burn fat at the same time" thread.

Typical Americans eat frequently and exercise infrequently. Ie: office jobs, buying bagels at lunch, eating 3-6 times per day.

Do the opposite. Exercise in an energy deficit. Try to deliberately activate AMPK with something like Berberine. Practice intermittent fasting and work your way up to OMAD. Try to get as much light exercise in too. Just stay active. Walking around throughout the day, doing tasks, going places... that'll correct your circadian rhythm too and improve your sleep drastically. Liposis is the mechanism where fat gets released from the cells. Understand that too and try implement a good routine surrounding it.

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
Lowering your blood glucose has everything to do with losing fat. Research how fat is stored; "de Novo Lipogenesis". I explained it briefly in my "build muscle and burn fat at the same time" thread.

Typical Americans eat frequently and exercise infrequently. Ie: office jobs, buying bagels at lunch, eating 3-6 times per day.

Do the opposite. Exercise in an energy deficit. Try to deliberately activate AMPK with something like Berberine. Practice intermittent fasting and work your way up to OMAD. Try to get as much light exercise in too. Just stay active. Walking around throughout the day, doing tasks, going places... that'll correct your circadian rhythm too and improve your sleep drastically. Liposis is the mechanism where fat gets released from the cells. Understand that too and try implement a good routine surrounding it.
solar temperature IQ answer tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: x30001