How to actually jaw max?

gustn

gustn

Iron
If my jaw was wide and sharp i would be atleast htn but idk how? Is chewing gum cope, and mewing? I'm still in puberty so I think if i increase my test my jaw will develop more. Im going to the gym to increase test but other suggestions would be great!

If my jaw was wide and sharp i would be atleast htn but idk how? Is chewing gum cope, and mewing? I'm still in puberty so I think if i increase my test my jaw will develop more. Im going to the gym to increase test but other suggestions would be great!
the question its actually ¨how to maxillamaxx!!¨ :p

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I just want to improve my lower jaw because what am I supposed to do about my maxilla other than surgery because I'm still in puberty so no surgery allowed 😢

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Fuck jawmaxxing, im jewmaxxing

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Father47, whitegymcel88, AySab and 2 others
I just want to improve my lower jaw because what am I supposed to do about my maxilla other than surgery because I'm still in puberty so no surgery allowed 😢
hmmmm how your lower jaw looks like?

yeah but how to max the maxilla:think:
Improving the maxilla comes last tbh it’s more about your soft features and colouring. To get a nice sharp jaw you can get filler after 18. Rn u can try to get lean,get thicker brows,lashes,fraud with contacts,improving lips and all. Don’t think about what procedures you should get until you’re lean and soft maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: gustn
Improving the maxilla comes last tbh it’s more about your soft features and colouring. To get a nice sharp jaw you can get filler after 18. Rn u can try to get lean,get thicker brows,lashes,fraud with contacts,improving lips and all. Don’t think about what procedures you should get until you’re lean and soft maxxed.
what if im still in puberty? 14 years

• +1
mowing and chewing is cope just wait till ur 15 or something ur jaw most likely develop more

• +1
it mostly just depends on what ur chewing like gum and shit that mostly helps to get a better jaw
Chewing isn’t cope,it develops your masseters,however the results aren’t positive in some scenarios

• +1
chewing is mostly cope I would probably take you another 3 years if u chew to get a better jaw
Get a good gum Bhai it trains ur masseters,it doesn’t actually increase the bone width. However if someone has inward gonions,round jaw,bloated. The chewing will fuck them up even more. There’s a whole masseter Botox to paralyze the muscle to slim the face

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Get a good gum Bhai it trains ur masseters,it doesn’t actually increase the bone width. However if someone has inward gonions,round jaw,bloated. The chewing will fuck them up even more. There’s a whole masseter Botox to paralyze the muscle to slim the face
this could help but I'm already fine with the jaw I have right now even tho gua sha is cope I helped a little with my jawline

• +1
this could help but I'm already fine with the jaw I have right now even tho gua sha is cope I helped a little with my jawline
Gua sha just debloats I think by moving the fluid down. Yeah jaw definition is definitely better than jaw width

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
nah bro im gonna develope weird i need to pubertymax If i cut i wont have enough calories to develope masculinely
Just eat whole foods like milk meat and shit on a 300 calories surplus or 400 idk. If you play a lot along with it,you’ll definitely get leaner while still growing

do you think with my jaw structure I can chew gum or will it not help?

use breathwork for eg for maxillamaxxing