How to actually kill myself and make it look like an accident or normal death?

Brahmincel

Brahmincel

Bronze
Joined
Apr 26, 2026
Posts
453
Reputation
523
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barretts and j1gga
Don’t do it

Look at the thread with hundreds of reasons to live
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril, j1gga and Jibba
But Life IS worth living. + Youll be punished in the Afterlife If you waste your Life Like this away. Fr
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AryanSchizo, kyril, Absurdist and 2 others
if u kys satan will rape you
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barretts, kyril, Jawrwin and 1 other person
Don’t do it

Look at the thread with hundreds of reasons to live
that thread is mostly BS reasons not applicable to most members here
though I still think suicide is silly given life is not that long anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: Brahmincel and j1gga
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
You realise ur like a foid if u rope... One reason not to ig and it's never over.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kyril, clavicleIQcel, Brahmincel and 2 others
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
why u care how it looks
u will die u wont be able to care
 
All you corny ass niggers with the corny ass responses about how I need to live kindly kys

I clarified in my original post that I don't need sympathies here

I am sorry, I don't mean to be rude for no reason towards people who are genuinely being kind to me, but please do understand that I am strictly looking for methods here and nothing else
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
when I see a thread like this in the under the off topic most recent post, I always guess it a grey op, and I’m always right. Niggas make an account and 2 weeks later say they wanna kill themselves
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril
Don’t do it

Look at the thread with hundreds of reasons to live
basically all of them are 99% of gamblers quit before they win big tier hopeslop

stop trying to guilt trip people over wanting to kill themselves. it's their decision
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril and Absurdist
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
if you really wanted to kys you wouldve already done it attention seeking faggot stop the larp nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril and whiskers52
Just fucking do it
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Brahmincel
All you corny ass niggers with the corny ass responses kindly kys

I clarified in my original post that I don't need sympathies here

I am sorry, I don't mean to be rude for no reason towards people who are genuinely being kind to me, but please do understand that I am strictly looking for methods here and nothing else
LOL IT EASY AF. BUT WHY NOT HAND AROUND ABIT LONGER
 
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
Your the faggot for wanting to kill yourself stop being a suicidal waste of semen and do something with life
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril
why u care how it looks
u will die u wont be able to care
I won't but my parents would care

I have ruined their life enough already by existing, I don't want to traumatize them in my death asw
 
DNI WITH OP HES ATTENTION SEEKING!!!!!
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brahmincel
How is kys like a foid 80% of the suicides committed by man
if you were to truly kill yourself like a woman you would do some retarded shit like cut your wrists and write a suicide note
 
  • +1
Reactions: Brahmincel
You realise ur like a foid if u rope... One reason not to ig and it's never over.
nigga fuck you "foid if you rope"

But Life IS worth living. + Youll be punished in the Afterlife If you waste your Life Like this away. Fr
not all lives are worth living. you know nothing about this dude. and fuck off with this afterlife shit.


Kill yourselves.
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AryanSchizo and Brahmincel
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
The pain is real, but it's not permanent, and feelings that feel final will shift.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brahmincel
everyone on here is equally depressed if that makes you feel better.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yunus22 and Brahmincel
The pain is real, but it's not permanent, and feelings that feel final will shift.
fuck you it is permanent for alot of us.

absolute normie death.

i hate these shitty responses.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Brahmincel
nigga fuck you "foid if you rope"


not all lives are worth living. you know nothing about this dude. and fuck off with this afterlife shit.


Kill yourselves.
imagine trying to emasculate people over wanting to end their shitty torturous lives

you need to be put in a zoo you fucking animals
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin and Absurdist
All you corny ass niggers with the corny ass responses about how I need to live kindly kys

I clarified in my original post that I don't need sympathies here

I am sorry, I don't mean to be rude for no reason towards people who are genuinely being kind to me, but please do understand that I am strictly looking for methods here and nothing else
jump from the ceiling and bring a ladder
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brahmincel
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
Put me in the second screenshot
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brahmincel
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
How old are you how tall are you
 
How would that work tho?

Like there's no chance it looking like an accident
try acting happy before it so people will be more convinced

and why do u care so much about it? u will be dead anyways
 
i feel like there are things you should do before you kill yourself
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop and Absurdist
show your face atleast
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Brahmincel
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
Check out the lifefuel post its on best of the best< in every religion you will go to Hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber
How old are you how tall are you
21, 5'7, fat, balding, acne covered face, sub-human (sub-5 on a really lucky day)

try acting happy before it so people will be more convinced

and why do u care so much about it? u will be dead anyways
Nah but my parents would blame themselves for the rest of their lives if they understand that I committed suicide. I don't wish that upon them, they have tried enough, they deserve a peaceful life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: britadeirajunior999
21, 5'7, fat, balding, acne covered face, sub-human (sub-5 on a really lucky day)


Nah but my parents would blame themselves for the rest of their lives if they understand that I committed suicide. I don't wish that upon them, they have tried enough, they deserve a peaceful life.
Dont rope brudda You WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Brahmincel
It is genuinely over for me and I don't think this life is worth living anymore

But I am too much of a pussy to actually ropemax or OD or shoot myself or jump from a building

Besides I don't want to hurt my parents and friends (the handful that I have) by offing myself in such a manner

So I ask you, my fellow members of org, what are the ways to kill myself so as to make it look like an accident or natural?

Is there any substance perhaps that I can take which will kill me but it won't be obvious?

Perhaps any other device that guarantees a death but makes it appear normal?

I don't care how painful it is as long as I die at the end

And please don't be a faggot here and embarrass yourself with the "but but life worth living!" ass responses
ETERNAL
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brahmincel
21, 5'7, fat, balding, acne covered face, sub-human (sub-5 on a really lucky day)


Nah but my parents would blame themselves for the rest of their lives if they understand that I committed suicide. I don't wish that upon them, they have tried enough, they deserve a peaceful life.
The guy saying you’ll burn in hell for eternity is correct. Like imagine right after we say thus you still shoot yourself then like buddy now its truly over
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brahmincel

Similar threads

voks
Replies
41
Views
112
voks
voks
mtnoct
Replies
7
Views
42
mtnoct
mtnoct
g4rlic
Replies
21
Views
115
_Jason_
_Jason_
Varping
Replies
2
Views
36
brojackson
brojackson
inceldqn
Replies
37
Views
235
xanlack
xanlack

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top