Reactions: NoseProphecy
Bump

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
What's 9+10

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and NoseProphecy
A lot of the time when people ask this question, it’s to try and fill their own egos, because they are afraid of scoring lower on a proper administered iq then they’d like to, but aside from that, what someone is studying is a good indicator

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
A lot of the time when people ask this question, it’s to try and fill their own egos, because they are afraid of scoring lower on a proper administered iq then they’d like to, but aside from that, what someone is studying is a good indicator

Do the free ones on internet count as proper administered iq tests

You niggas thought i was telling but i am asking
I would say less self centred people tend to be higher iq like those who think about everything. Can be some variables tho but I think it’s a good indicator

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Not really, but the CAIT is good or the mensa Norway, the Mensa iq challenge I think over rates

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Not really, but the CAIT is good or the mensa Norway, the Mensa iq challenge I think over rates
Are they free on internet

When u said internet tests are not good and then u praised these 2 tests right after i thought they were not on internet because they were good

When u said internet tests are not good and then u praised these 2 tests right after i thought they were not on internet because they were good
Yeah because most are, if u just search up iq test, you’ll get some shit, but the CAIT release document is good and if ur too low iq to navigate that u can do the Mensa Norway which is alright but I consider it to be worse, like fucking hell bhai your reading comprehension is horrible

• +1
@ascension
@SecularIslamist

A good IQ measurement would be to ask .org users if Crisick is a fraud or not; it will give a great indication of one’s IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
It's hard to deduce someones IQ irl a lot of the time since things like EQ, G factor etc. will come into play and make you perceive their intelligence as a whole in a different light as opposed to any mental capacity in isolation.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Could have added a question mark in the title. Basic English

• +1
Explain a semi advanced concept to them and see if they interpret it correctly

I did this with a female and was very surprised by her mental capacity tbh

Explain a semi advanced concept to them and see if they interpret it correctly

I did this with a female and was very surprised by her mental capacity tbh
I guess I can flex my biochemistry knowledge now

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I guess I can flex my biochemistry knowledge now
It has to be like understandable without prior knowledge though. If it's something you studied, and couldn't know without your education it's not adequate.

ofc iq is intelligence not knowledge

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII