mm_oohz
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2026
- Posts
- 219
- Reputation
- 71
As u can read from the title I am udner 18, and I needdddd money
My parents do give me money but I dont rlly wanna rely on them bc they like to take them from me whenever they feel like it, so i need my money. I js need it to be smt online bc i cant go and have actual work here in this country bc there is a law that under 18 cant have an actual job or sum shi idk. But Def my parents won't let me have my own job bc they want me to focus on my studies(which I am failing badly)
If som1 can also share their stories on how they made money, would be rlly nice.
My parents do give me money but I dont rlly wanna rely on them bc they like to take them from me whenever they feel like it, so i need my money. I js need it to be smt online bc i cant go and have actual work here in this country bc there is a law that under 18 cant have an actual job or sum shi idk. But Def my parents won't let me have my own job bc they want me to focus on my studies(which I am failing badly)
If som1 can also share their stories on how they made money, would be rlly nice.