How to actually stop the tiktokcel invasion

ARE THERE ANT TIKTOK POSTS DIRECTLY SHOWING THIS SITE????? IF NOT I WILL MOVE ON

how are you supposed to afford many of these surgeries at just 18? also sometimes they'll require you to be 19, 20, etc
That's the point I was making?
You can't afford that shit until your late 20s unless you skip college to work a trade?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
That's the point I was making?
You can't afford that shit until your late 20s unless you skip college to work a trade?
there is one way though 😈

brendioee we need your help, spam bbc please oh please
Oh but you see i'm a bit responsible for some of the new members joining, and you see, it benefits me too :p but I likely will spam BBC and other things just because I find it funny thoughever.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Daqirius
I hate normies

If you're afraid that more people will look better, it's over for you. It just means you're losers. The irony is that in Nazi Germany you would be first in line for the gas chamber.

You say you're doing it to reduce competition... then you should care about as many guys as possible being gay. Therefore, your views are contradictory.

You know it's true :blackpill:

@alriodai @thereallegend @Raskolnikovpilled @Kamui @drop @gribsufer1 @RAMU KAKA @THE LIGHTNING @Debetro
ITS FOR THE FUHRER

just add a few intellectual questions to the registration only decently smart people know.