How to actually whiten teeth (safely)

innerlight00

innerlight00

Iron
As the title says. What are legitimate ways to whiten teeth safely without any side effects. Also i don’t need them blindingly white just maybe a bit whiter than avarage so i dont damage my teeth or anything

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
As the title says. What are legitimate ways to whiten teeth safely without any side effects. Also i don’t need them blindingly white just maybe a bit whiter than avarage so i dont damage my teeth or anything
Its in the BOTB

Whats BOTB
BOTB is "Best of the best". Heres the link for it:

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and YungTrappa
do they work? I thought people said they don’t really effectively work. If they do do u know a good brand?
After a course of using these strips, my teeth were white for a month and a half. Then the color went back to what it was before. I can't name the brand, as it is produced only in my country.

BOTB is "Best of the best". Heres the link for it:

Thanks. Appreciate you🙏

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
Use electrical toothbrush. Brush with baking powder 3-5x a week. Use tongue scraper and mouthwash.

Theres a botb thread on it