how to adamsapplemax/more prominent adams apple?

D

Deleted member 33150

Iron
title. any way to make ur adams apple more prominent?

Yes of course! Open your mouth widely insert a small hammer inside your throat and hit the adams apple further outward! you should feel a small tingle with a red substances being coughed up, but no worries it worth it!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nosoulvalentine, heightmaxxing, saiya_online and 3 others
Yes of course! Open your mouth widely insert a small hammer inside your throat and hit the adams apple further outward! you should feel a small tingle with a red substances being coughed up, but no worries it worth it!
This actually worked for me! (I am no longer able to speak but I'm non NT anyway)

wow! thanks! will be doing this soon!

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
wow! thanks! will be doing this soon!
Of course! And if you like the results bonesmashing the bottom of your penis should ideally give you 2 inches of growth considering your current size!

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
not possible + useless

• +1
Reactions: aerty
adams apple doesnt matter and most of time if you have a big protruted one it means you have shit posture.
no girl will find you more attractive because you have a "prominent adams apple"

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Amadeus
adams apple doesnt matter and most of time if you have a big protruted one it means you have shit posture.
no girl will find you more attractive because you have a "prominent adams apple"
Sounds like someone never developed an adams apple

Of course! And if you like the results bonesmashing the bottom of your penis should ideally give you 2 inches of growth considering your current size!
My favourite pick up line is to tell women that bonesmashing their mouth area can give them a more prominent jawline, and when they say they don't have a hammer I offer my penis for use.

I'm currently writing this from jail.

Bonesmashing (try using a rope for maximum effectiveness

test maxxing