How to address nose nasolabial angle during bimax?

R

ranger150

Iron
I'm having bimax with CCW and big mandibular advancement. Below is a post-op simulation. Is there an easy fix for the nasolabial angle (which is normally within 90-98*)?
IMG 3037

CC: @anticel do you think I'm a candidate for shortening the spina nasalis?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I’m wondering this as well. Can rhino fix this easily?

@RealSurgerymax @anticel @Clavicular does this fall into rhino territory or can it be fixed with septoplasty or cutting the spina nasali somehow?

@RealSurgerymax @anticel @Clavicular does this fall into rhino territory or can it be fixed with septoplasty or cutting the spina nasali somehow?
You need a rhinoplasty after bimax. Just plan on it.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and ranger150
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Why your entire nose is lifted along with bridge in the after simulation (red line?)

Also how many mm of anterior impaction
And pogonion?

Why your entire nose is lifted along with bridge in the after simulation (red line?)

Also how many mm of anterior impaction
And pogonion?
My nose is already upturned despite excessive vertical maxillary downward growth. I’m having about 4mm anterior impaction.

I’m not 100% sure why soft tissue didn’t align to the red outline. Maybe it has to do with perspective/orthogonal mode? I’m not familiar with the intricacies of Dolphin CMF, but there’s a research paper comparing three methods of soft tissue simulation and none are very accurate.

Is it bad to do rhinoplasty during bimax?
No its fine if the anesthesia time isn't too high and if the surgeon is good at it which almost no very good jaw surgeons are also very good rhino surgeons

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
No its fine if the anesthesia time isn't too high and if the surgeon is good at it which almost no very good jaw surgeons are also very good rhino surgeons
Well im thinking of going with Ramieri and im pretty sure he works with Marianetti which is a good rhino surgeon(i think)

I'm having bimax with CCW and big mandibular advancement. Below is a post-op simulation. Is there an easy fix for the nasolabial angle (which is normally within 90-98*)?
View attachment 2842872

CC: @anticel do you think I'm a candidate for shortening the spina nasalis?
Which surgeon are you going to?

What do you think of raffaini as a rhino+jaw doc?

• +1
  • +1
I’ll do a free surgery for you when i reconstruct your face with my fist, you stupid cunt.
EAT MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
He's one of the best that came to mind when I said that
Can you answer my pm please? I need surgery plan and probably have the same problem as op

• +1
  • +1
He's one of the best that came to mind when I said that
What about Ramieri, I know he's a great jaw surgeon but does he have an "eye" for facial aesthetics concerning other procedures like raffaini?

Yes rhinoplasty would be the only option

Could you reply to my mail