How to age well?

J

Jfbdjrjrhthrj

Iron
Basically the title. I'm already pretty happy with the way I look, but I'm already 21 and I want to be able to look good into my late 20's.

I'm not worried about my hair at all, I got really lucky with very good hair genetics. As far as style goes, I currently have the TikTok white boy type of look lol. I figure I'll slowly transition to an old money type of thing as I get older. This question is more about skin/ general ageing. Any advice? Products to buy?

tretinoin, micro needling, don't consume much alcohol / smoke, don't eat much sugar and u'll be good. also don't forget to stay hydrated

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, HandsomeTwink420, Deleted member 21345 and 2 others
tretinoin, micro needling, don't consume much alcohol / smoke, don't eat much sugar and u'll be good. also don't forget to stay hydrated
nah microneedling is too risky on face , some develop hyperpigmentation that won't go away

Just use tretinoin every day/ night? I usually moisturize when I wake up after a shower, so would it work fine to just use the tretinoin at night?

jerk off multiple times daily,exercise intensely at the gym every day,put as many skincare products on your skin as possible,gua shua any fine lines you have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 32285 and PseudoMaxxer
@Youㅤ

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
nah microneedling is too risky on face , some develop hyperpigmentation that won't go away
I'm microneedling my face since a year now and everything's gucci, it also depends on how careful u are. If u don‘t think it's safe u can also do professional microneedling sessions at ur dermatologist, it's better anyway brody

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
only use what your doctor prescribes, have a healthy diet and don't trust stupid expensive skin care products

Just use tretinoin every day/ night? I usually moisturize when I wake up after a shower, so would it work fine to just use the tretinoin at night?
when u go to bed only, since most products bleach ur clothes

Promoting collagen production is key to anti aging aesthetics and should be your priority, other than that have a clean diet and exercise, the basics.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I'm microneedling my face since a year now and everything's gucci, it also depends on how careful u are. If u don‘t think it's safe u can also do professional microneedling sessions at ur dermatologist, it's better anyway brody
well your skin tolerate it so you can do it i did it on a scar on my chest once and hyperpigmentation popped , it lasted a year after treating it with all kind of hyperpigmentation products everyday . Can't imagine that shit on my face

Don’t get obsessed with skincare until you’ve optimized your diet (which is something that will take years of research, id recommended no PUFA diet with low muscle meats)

I wouldn’t use sunscreen but do avoid intense sunlight

Look into preserving your fat pads, skin only goes so far when your fat pads sag

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Don’t get obsessed with skincare until you’ve optimized your diet (which is something that will take years of research, id recommended no PUFA diet with low muscle meats)

I wouldn’t use sunscreen but do avoid intense sunlight

Look into preserving your fat pads, skin only goes so far when your fat pads sag

Promoting collagen production is key to anti aging aesthetics and should be your priority, other than that have a clean diet and exercise, the basics.
What can you do to promote collagen production?

Can microneedling prevent smile lines? I have one starting to develop on the left side of my face

What can you do to promote collagen production?
Basically every type of skin care you can do, red light, micro needling, Retinoids, skin cleansing, moisturizing, etc.

Isotret and anything that minimizes stress/cortisol. Such as eating less (being fat causes chronic inflammation), coffee, sleep deprivation etc.

JFL at idiots promoting exercise. Exercise as little as possible, and if you do only low-intensity weight training or calisthenics.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Sleep, diet and exercise first. This is the base. After that use: Tretinoin, MSM and korean skincare.

read amnesia shit he's 40yo and pretends to be 15 to get girls

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
Basically the title. I'm already pretty happy with the way I look, but I'm already 21 and I want to be able to look good into my late 20's.

I'm not worried about my hair at all, I got really lucky with very good hair genetics. As far as style goes, I currently have the TikTok white boy type of look lol. I figure I'll slowly transition to an old money type of thing as I get older. This question is more about skin/ general ageing. Any advice? Products to buy?
always use sunscreen daily, drink at least a liter of water daily, get 8 hours of sleep every night, have a good diet, and take collagen peptide supplements

good diet, surgery and top tier aging genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
sleep at least 10 hours daily

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Consume foods that promote collagen and protein synthesis

so me sleeping 4 hours everyday since 18 to mid 20s is the reason I look old now?
Well never know
But doesn’t help lol

so me sleeping 4 hours everyday since 18 to mid 20s is the reason I look old now?
How’s that even possible ?

I slept 8 hours per day even during my end of year A-level exams. You’ve probably missed out on height and frame growth as your hgh levels would’ve been lowz