How to angle yourself while in public and public transports?

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
When I'm on the bus/ train I absolutely cannot look down and go on my phone, my submental area literally goes into my neck if I do, my entire mandible literally disappears(I reflected my iPad in a mirror while mimicking looking down on phone position and it was brutal)

I try to angle myself like this

I tense my neck, suck in my cheeks, jaw jut, squint very slightly, and since I usually sit by a window I tilt my head slightly toward the window to enhance my underdeveloped mandible and hope to Gandy that passerby will just see a regular subhuman and not whatever the fuck I descended into.

While not sitting down, when walking past someone or standing still I try to mimick this

I would tilt my head upwards while doing everything I would do while sitting down but tense my neck twice as hard and try to stretch out my neck to compensate for my subhuman height.

While maintaining this posture I would occasionally catch a glimpse of my reflection from a window and how thin my neck looks, weak my chin is, how round head looks, how disgusting I look, how bad my proportions are.....

from dream I have awoken, amidst the eternal night I have wandered, from Opry lord of light to a lonesome soul destined to tread the abyss endlessly

When time ticks it's last, when eternity passes, I will return to the cradle of heaven, the island of Avalon , a dream that reality cannot shatter, the oasis of my salvation from this scorch of hell, until then I am fated to wander, until then I am just a dream

O'Lord, fate has been too cruel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, szolliontaraelis, Constantin Denis and 7 others
how you sit is important to, though it is hard to sit with correct posture in some places as the chairs are complete trash

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Curry Suicide
suck in your cheeks

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Curry Suicide
Help me fraud @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @FailedNormieManlet @RabidRosaries @HerpDerpson @TheAbyssinian @bwrauycnee @Preston

I chin tuck all the time during the trip.
IrZ7nqu

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie and Curry Suicide
Neck exercise?

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
If you need to heavily rely on a good pose and angle then it never began

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back