How to appeal to emo girls?

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
How to nichemaxx to appeal to emo girls? I dont care if I have to wear homeless clothes or get face tats I want emo girls so bad pls tell me what to do :p

make dem marks on ya wrists :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 29651 and 2 others
tall and skinny

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Skrewdriver, Lethbridge and 9 others
be androgynous and suicidal

• +1
Reactions: Skrewdriver, Deleted member 29651, wayme and 2 others
How to nichemaxx to appeal to emo girls? I dont care if I have to wear homeless clothes or get face tats I want emo girls so bad pls tell me what to do :p

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Sens
how to be androgynous? long hair? also I am incel so already suicidal
Look like an anime character, unironically thats it

If ur ugly then it's over since part of being androgynous is being very pretty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav and autismmaxxer
Look like an anime character, unironically thats it

If ur ugly then it's over since part of being androgynous is being very pretty

does he have the appeal you are talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
be tall, be skinny, dress in black and wear bandshirts, wallow in self-pity, mention you're suicidal daily and talk about nihilism.

over guess I'll have to trannymax to appeal to emo girls :(
no don't listen to him you don't have to look like anime character you just need long hair no beard and pale skin that's it there's a lot of big nosed emo boys it doesn't matter you don't have to look like a whore jfl just be yourself don't compare to others you will make it bro don't worry anything is possible just believe in yourself also what's more important than your looks when we talk about emomaxxing is to actually know emo music it's the most important I guess there's many emo subgenres just delve into it trust me also wear exclusively emo clothes that's as important as previous one nobody cares if you're androgynous or not if you wear normie clothes so buy some emo clothes don't forget accessories and jewelry but be careful don't overdo it you don't wanna look like an actual gay or something you need to be somewhat masculine but not too masc at the same time balance is everything

• Love it
Reactions: autismmaxxer
no don't listen to him you don't have to look like anime character you just need long hair no beard and pale skin that's it there's a lot of big nosed emo boys it doesn't matter you don't have to look like a whore jfl just be yourself don't compare to others you will make it bro don't worry anything is possible just believe in yourself also what's more important than your looks when we talk about emomaxxing is to actually know emo music it's the most important I guess there's many emo subgenres just delve into it trust me also wear exclusively emo clothes that's as important as previous one nobody cares if you're androgynous or not if you wear normie clothes so buy some emo clothes don't forget accessories and jewelry but be careful don't overdo it you don't wanna look like an actual gay or something you need to be somewhat masculine but not too masc at the same time balance is everything
thanks for the post bro also hopefuel but your formatting is absolute dogshit you didnt put a single comma or point :lul: but thanks a lot bro I will keep this in mind

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
my bro is the daily dose of hope we need on this fucking forum

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Tall, skinny, smoking, alchool, dress in black, wear tons of jewlery like ur life depends on it+long hair, find abt their fav music artists and then lie abt ur music taste

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer