How to appealmax?

M

maddoxgmoggsu

Iron
I really want to be more of a pretty boy and less masculine because as we all know pretty boys pull more than masculine guys. What are things I could do to help this?

trenbologna sandwiches and trenbolognaa mamamaa maiaiaiaiaiaiai hohlhlohohlohloholholhololhoholhlohloh

to answer ur question: u cant appealmax

• +1
Reactions: sb23
trenbologna sandwiches and trenbolognaa mamamaa maiaiaiaiaiaiai hohlhlohohlohloholholhololhoholhlohloh

to answer ur question: u cant appealmax
woah... it's sooooo big

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
You're born as one or the other. If you look masculine ain't no way you can prettyboymax. So it all comes down to your faceshape at this point.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
You're born as one or the other. If you look masculine ain't no way you can prettyboymax. So it all comes down to your faceshape at this point.
I’m not that masculine it’s just I want to be even more of a pretty boy

I’m not that masculine it’s just I want to be even more of a pretty boy
If ur already a prettyboy it's gonna be easy. Fashionmax (wear soft, light-colored clothing) and take good care of your hygiene. These are the traits that define a prettyboy.

Pretty boys are just defined by eyes, lips and skin

Get long eyelashes and thick eyebrows

Fuller lips

And do some skincare

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and antony 726
i wish i could tell you but tbh, i dont see couples around me at all to tell you what actual appeals to women. and i have absolutely 0 idea what the girls i liked were actually into

Pretty boys are just defined by eyes, lips and skin

Get long eyelashes and thick eyebrows

Fuller lips

And do some skincare
Just be ethnic theory

• +1
Reactions: sb23
cant give advice without seeing ur face obviously. What you define as masculine may not be masculine at all.

Also the men with the highest appeal are usually in between prettyboy and masculine but leaning towards masculine. Especially in nightclubs.

I'd take slightly more masculine looks any day over pure prettyboy looks when it comes to wide appeal.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
cant give advice without seeing ur face obviously. What you define as masculine may not be masculine at all.

Also the men with the highest appeal are usually in between prettyboy and masculine but leaning towards masculine. Especially in nightclubs.

I'd take slightly more masculine looks any day over pure prettyboy looks when it comes to wide appeal.
Really? Thought prettyboy is law

Really? Thought prettyboy is law
In south korea maybe, but in europe i think not.

Michele Morrone beats timothy chalamet any day when it comes to appeal IMHO.

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs and Xangsane
Baby butt smooth clean shave, long hair and fashionmaxx. Your bone structure determines your appeal tho, other replies are correct

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
off-topic but where do you dermaroll?
in the area that are prone to wrinkling as we age, like the nasolabial folds and the forehead.

But dermarolling at 0,25mm as i do doesn't really induce any significant collagen, it simply enhances penetration of topical ingredients.

I really want to be more of a pretty boy and less masculine because as we all know pretty boys pull more than masculine guys. What are things I could do to help this?
Nichemax start wearing jewelry is huge with appeal and dressing in good nt appealing clothes that jbs like guys wearing

First off, appeal doesn’t necessarily only mean being a prettyboy, it means being good looking, you can be masculine looking and have appeal too, you can also be a prettyboy with low appeal

However, if you are trying to become more appealing among younger girls, looking more like a prettyboy is ideal (don’t go too far with it though or else you will look gay, which I am assuming you don’t want)

Anyways, if you want to look more like a prettyboy, here is what to focus on:

- medium to long wavy-curly hair
- super clear skin (even more so than normal, baby tier skin is ideal for prettyboys)
- improving lips (same here, always matters, but much more emphasis on this compared to more masculine archetypes)
- baggier clothing
- be clean shaven

Some other softmaxxes that can help you become more attractive to women that isn’t necessarily tied to being a prettyboy:

- improving coloring (contacts, tan, hair dye, etc..)
- being lean and debloated (having muscle will help too, but the main focus is being lean)
- shoe lifts
- improving eyebrows
- minor frauding (such as jutting for example if you have a short chin and lower third)

Last edited:
In south korea maybe, but in europe i think not.

Michele Morrone beats timothy chalamet any day when it comes to appeal IMHO.
I would also say it is law if you are in high school or early uni

After that masc is law

Last edited: