How to appear important on org

T

T_T

Gold
Multi quote in your threads instead of replying one by one, wait for a lot of replies before replying if necessary, makes you seem too popular and important to talk to people individually and sends the message your posts have 3x the worth of theirs and theyre not worth dropping post to rep ratio to reply to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, socialcel, Gonthar and 8 others
Multi quote in your threads instead of replying one by one, wait for a lot of replies before replying if necessary, makes you seem too popular and important to talk to people individually and sends the message your posts have 3x the worth of theirs and theyre not worth dropping post to rep ratio to reply to
am i important now?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, socialcel, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Low-key good advice

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Thanks!
Have you used this trick?
Its working?

Ugh, at first I wasn't going to reply due to the insignificance of this material, but since I don't take medications, I felt, "Ugh, I'll donate my precious time for this little feller this one time only."

am i important now?
Not even close. Try jestermaxxing.

Low-key good advice
Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Thanks!
Its working?
Dnr.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, arabcelxxx and 3 others
Ugh, at first I wasn't going to reply due to the insignificance of this material, but since I don't take medications, I felt, "Ugh, I'll donate my precious time for this little feller this one time only."

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Dnr.

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Dnr.

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Dnr.
:ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
jUgh, at first I wasn't going to reply due to the insignificance of this material, but since I don't take medications, I felt, "Ugh, I'll donate my precious time for this little feller this one time only."

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Dnr.
makeup glow up GIF by BBC Three

• Love it
am i important now?
important in the slums of tajikistan
Low-key good advice
legit as @sin
Thanks!
Its working?
I will indeed have to return to using this trick to get my post rep ratio up

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Dnr.
only works when ur the OP

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and coispet
It's a start. What that character should do then is insult women as a bunch of nasty fucking whores that belongs on Syria's Justice Roof.

Do you see how that worked? The viewer sees a funny introduction of a man dressed like a jester while frowning. She giggles. Suddenly, her expression changes as he calls her a nasty fucking whore that belongs on a rooftop in Syria.

angry season 3 GIF by Outlander

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
It's a start. What that character should do then is insult women as a bunch of nasty fucking whores that belongs on Syria's Justice Roof.

Do you see how that worked? The viewer sees a funny introduction of a man dressed like a jester while frowning. She giggles. Suddenly, her expression changes as he calls her a nasty fucking whore that belongs on a rooftop in Syria.
ill do that. thank you for the guidance

• +1

• Hmm...
i love when people do this and still somehow have a negative ratio :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and PseduoAryan
am i important now?
Low-key good advice
Thanks!
Its working?

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Dnr.
important in the slums of tajikistan

legit as @sin

I will indeed have to return to using this trick to get my post rep ratio up

only works when ur the OP

angry season 3 GIF by Outlander
ill do that. thank you for the guidance

Good thread
Used to do this a lot before when I cared about my post rep ratio highly recommend to do this if you care about this shit makes more people see your post as they get the notification and you make 1 post only
But now idc about reps anymore lol focussed on moneymaxxing and other stuff cared about reps a lot in 2023 that's why I have almost a rep post ratio of 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Imretarded?
Good thread
Used to do this a lot before when I cared about my post rep ratio highly recommend to do this if you care about this shit makes more people see your post as they get the notification and you make 1 post only
But now idc about reps anymore lol focussed on moneymaxxing and other stuff cared about reps a lot in 2023 that's why I have almost a rep post ratio of 3
does the profile reply glitch still work?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
does the profile reply glitch still work?
Yeh your profile post don't count but the reps do
Good way to gain reps again just make some profile posts and tag your 4-5 friends keep on doing this 2x ed

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
Good way to gain reps again just make some profile posts and tag your 4-5 friends keep on doing this 2x ed
:feelsgood: i just need to find all my frens now

• +1
your looksmatch is fucking and living in the moment whilst you figure out tricks to become a micro celeb on an incel Dalit forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: viniciz, Deleted member 51465 and 5.5psl
your looksmatch is fucking and living in the moment whilst you figure out tricks to become a micro celeb on an incel Dalit forum
Brutal man
Wasted half of my 2023 caring about post rep ratio ngl but the fun of being a micro celeb on this forum is lowkey good

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Cage at making subhumans read through others' replies to get to theirs like a cuck, its like jerking off watching other men fuck a girl till its ur turn to share the girl
i love when people do this and still somehow have a negative ratio :lul:
cage at shills obviously doing it because they obsess over rep ratio and not because theyre just popular
Good thread
Must have for rep ratio + halo's u hard but you get less bumps
high iq but kind of cuck trait if not just bullying subhumans with your friends for fun

LowTierVitoBss

DarkTriad Werewolf Prettyboy(I'm literally Basso)​

JoinedJan 28, 2024Posts222Reputation270

• +1
Am I famous :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez: ?

Cage at making subhumans read through others' replies to get to theirs like a cuck, its like jerking off watching other men fuck a girl till its ur turn to share the girl

cage at shills obviously doing it because they obsess over rep ratio and not because theyre just popular

Must have for rep ratio + halo's u hard but you get less bumps

high iq but kind of cuck trait if not just bullying subhumans with your friends for fun

LowTierVitoBss

DarkTriad Werewolf Prettyboy(I'm literally Basso)​

JoinedJan 28, 2024Posts222Reputation270
btw i discovered .org on like may of 2023 but i Just browsed the BOTB threads because back then i refused to join because of "ew incel losers i don't wanna associate with them" mindset JFL, and that bio is ironic

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Brutal man
Wasted half of my 2023 caring about post rep ratio ngl but the fun of being a micro celeb on this forum is lowkey good
i mean tbh you have to be either funny and make people JFL rep you to death or just be high IQ with great threads on looksmaxxing section to get a great ratio

Good thread
You basically get to reply to nobodies you never wouldve normally replied to to get their notification so they continue your thread while not needing to dedicate a post to them
Brutal man
Theres 5k lurkers at all times, youre pretty much a content creator here
btw i discovered .org on like may of 2023
I watched ER on the news in 2014, PUAhate og checking in.
but i Just browsed the BOTB threads because back then i refused to join because of "ew incel losers i don't wanna associate with them" mindset JFL, and that bio is ironic
'BOTB' youre not an esoteric OG just a shallow tiktok leech
Incel losers you shit on are the essence of the forum, you normie tiktok incel-hating normies wanting to distance yourself from blackpillers is whats sterilising the forum turning it into a generic normie space defeating its fundamental purpose

Last edited:
You basically get to reply to nobodies you never wouldve normally replied to to get their notification so they continue your thread while not needing to dedicate a post to them

Theres 5k lurkers at all times, youre pretty much a content creator here

I watched ER on the news in 2014, PUAhate og checking in.

Incel losers you shit on are the essence of the forum, you normie tiktok incel-hating normies wanting to distance yourself from blackpillers is whats sterilising the forum turning it into a generic normie space defeating its fundamental purpose
it wasn't really about 'um yikes sweety incels are so problematic i don't like them' i was just misinformed about inkies and thought they are defeatists who gave up easily, and no I'm not a tiktokcel i discovered the BP because i was initially redpilled (JFL:lul:) and hamza made a BP critique video on it which made me curious for further research, then I got down the rabbit hole from there...