How to approach a girl like this?

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I just saw her today at the library, she sits alone doing work and is absolutely STUNNING! I want to get to know her before asking her out and she seems kinda shy, how should I approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don't.

• +1
Reactions: stunna and Deleted member 6401
just saw her today at the library, she sits alone doing work and is absolutely STUNNING! I want to get to know her before asking her out and she seems kinda shy, how should I approach
Unless she gives iois DONT!

• +1
These girls suck tbh tbh. These 'sophisticated' cunts that hang out in libraries and study. They are always entitled, toxic and hypergamous.

Go after uneducated, dumb girls, they are much more friednly and apporachable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Dont bother with girls like this. You may think cause shes studying and alone that youll have a shot. Truth is that girls like this are the sluttiest. She probably has a kid and/or dates guy way older than her

• +1
Not the responses I was hoping for but thanks tho

• +1
I just saw her today at the library, she sits alone doing work and is absolutely STUNNING! I want to get to know her before asking her out and she seems kinda shy, how should I approach
Don't listen to the fags. Google the book she was reading, read a summary, then go talk to her about that

• +1
Don't listen to the fags. Google the book she was reading, read a summary, then go talk to her about that
Welp I ended up not talking to her, and when I left all my friends told me I looked so angry that I was about to explode

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
post an update

• +1
These girls suck tbh tbh. These 'sophisticated' cunts that hang out in libraries and study. They are always entitled, toxic and hypergamous.

Go after uneducated, dumb girls, they are much more friednly and apporachable
There's no correlation bro, its literally just guesswork

If she was attracted, she'd be looking to approach you.