how to approach girls at uni?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
ill try your advice and update yall in a week. im not chad but im seeing all these average/below average ppl with hot gfs at my uni so lifefuel for australian unicels

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Just be chad and get approached

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ray, Deleted member 21146, SendMePicsToRate and 3 others
sup buddygirlo! your hunter eyes are trully alluring and mesmerising me. over for your fwhr but i can let that pass, wanna hang?

• JFL
Reactions: yorker12
step 1: be at least 3 PSL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chigoha, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 15854
i think i just have to be straight up and say 'hey could i grab your number?'

its a win win for me. if im accepted ive got a gf now. if rejected, just shows where i stand in the male dominance hierarchy and only more motivation to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broski, BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 17735
so many hot girls in the library, good ones also as theyre studying and grinding instead of partying but you gotta be low inhib af. coz library is quiet and everyone will hear u get rejected

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 17735
pics of hot girls in library

And pics of below average guys with hot girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
pics of hot girls in library

And pics of below average guys with hot girls
if i ascend, ill make connor murphy like videos on yt, asking our girls at my uni

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and wristcel
So much high inhibition on this forum. Walk up to them and speak. Do you seriously need a guide for that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, nitesik and Deleted member 15854
Idk how is it now, @Chadethnic101 was there 7 years after me and it was the same, but @FailedNormieManlet was there recently and said it's totally different, social. Ircle game matters a lot now I think

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 15854
Idk how is it now, @Chadethnic101 was there 7 years after me and it was the same, but @FailedNormieManlet was there recently and said it's totally different, social. Ircle game matters a lot now I think
if your rlly good looking, you can get away with cold approach. but yeah, i should probs social circle max as im just average guy atm

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17735 and Chadethnic101
im low inhib and dont rlly care if i get rejected so ill just cold approach regardless despite not being chad. ill learn and gain experience at the very least

what i look like btw
5'7 but with shoes 5'8 and taller than most girls, may possibly grow more in few yrs due to late bloomer/hypothyroid

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
i think i just have to be straight up and say 'hey could i grab your number?'

its a win win for me. if im accepted ive got a gf now. if rejected, just shows where i stand in the male dominance hierarchy and only more motivation to ascend
That won't work for you lmfao scrub

• JFL
The only motivation you need is one to put that noose around your neck.
over vs growth mindset. we can compare who will be more succesful 5 years from now between you and me. im down to bet $1000

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
over vs growth mindset. we can compare who will be more succesful 5 years from now between you and me. im down to bet $1000
I am already significantly more successful than you will ever be so that just sounds like free money.

• JFL
Also an Aussie unicel, been here for 2 years and haven’t talked to a single girls, so many cute chicks here, way better then the ones from tinder and the club. Shame chad only

• +1