How to Approach Guys? (no homo)

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How do I approach guys to be their friends? I have 0 friends rn. Are friends cope and should I just approach girls?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4946, Fear and 9 others
Grab by balls to establish dominance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seacel, Deleted member, Looks234 and 19 others
How do I approach guys to be their friends? I have 0 friends rn. Are friends cope and should I just approach girls?
When you get into a fight, check who backs you up. That's your friend. Rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Biiyo03, Deleted member and 2 others
for making guy friends, literally just start talking to them randomly and eventually yall will be firends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Looks234 and Deleted member 10615
for making guy friends, literally just start talking to them randomly and eventually yall will be firends
What if no one starts conversations with me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and RichardSpencel
I don't have any friends rn so take my thoughts with a grain of salt but I think it depends on a few ideas.

Are friends cope and should I just approach girls?

First of all, friends aren't a cope in terms of getting laid unless you're super good looking and or really nt, or if the girl is low self-esteem/ detached from the local female group (i.e. like school, work) but thats not the point rn.

Second, friends aren't a cope just in general for doing anything in life. Not having friends can make you miserable because you can never experience further interactions that require you to adjust and react which makes you stunted in the long run plus you always think of an imaginary ideal of spending time with "friends". While on the other hand, when you actually do have friends you might think its alright but not the biggest part of your life (might be just me tho).

From here its really just my guess of what you should or could do cuz I don't have any friends rn.

The main idea is what kind of friend(s) you wanna make or even can make.

Surface level "Friends" or True Friends. Sounds edgy but its probs accurate but maybe reality is like a spectrum of friendships.

Not everyone that you see that are friends with each other around you are actually the tightest knit friends but they might just be casual friends that talk really friendlily to each other in a class or work environment however form no relationship outside of it. Which I'll call being "Friends".

Even getting to this "friend" level is pretty hard but if you can do this well you have a higher chance of forming actual friends if you can find a trust worthy person like Phoenix said.

Getting to actual Friend relationship is really about character which makes it so hard to get, and is why a lot people don't have actual friends and only surface level "friends". The problem about not having an actual friend relationship or even surface level "friends" is that you might bluepilled hype up the idea of having friends and how cool it would be (like bluepilled men and their ideals/image of women) and get disappointed because surface level "friends" struggle to get really open with each other and so you reject it unnecessarily.

So, the point is to focus on making surface level "friends" which I think you should do by doing the following:

Using a situation/ environment to your advantage:
The more stunted you are the more you have to use a situation to your advantage cuz even nt guys struggle when the situation isn't suited for making friends. So, try to get yourself into places where you will have the chance to/ or have to talk to people like a classroom, maybe even like part time work. The main idea here is youre not gonna give a fuck about the results of not being able to form "friends" or not the first few times you do this because youre gonna try and change up the situation again while adjusting how you interact with people. The reason you have to change up your situation is because if people see that you are socially stunted (or if you don't meet theyre criteria) theyre going to be more willing to not form "friends" with you and might be friendly but kinda reject you. Since the goal is actual friends you want more practice so you have to learn from the first attempt and move on to the next situation where you have a better chance of being more adjusted. Tho give each like 3~6 months at least.

Practical tips:
Have a basic identity one that is easy to understand:

Similar with women, the easier your identity is to understand the easier it is for you to be successful in making friends. The more socially acceptable your identity is the better.

If youre labelled/recognized as a socially anxious person no one wants to go through the hassle just to hook you up with a convo.
If youre labelled/recognized as the guy that plays baseball then its easier cuz you can get hit up with baseball small talk (which is probs a reason why some ppl watch sports for the small talk)
If youre labelled as incel no matter what you do even if you are a decent person people will associate you with murderous incels so youll be inclined to be rejected.

and so on... maybe could have given you better examples hit me up if its confusing.

Keep in mind this all for making "friends" you can just use it as an aid to get decent small talk in the beginning.

Gotta be moderately responsive at least:
If you're not responsive to a convo/ comment then the less chance people are gonna keep trying to interact with you.

You dont have to respond really fast especially cuz you're tall so people might be more patient with you but what you have to do is to rotate your body and face these people as an indication that you are currently interacting with them tho. Then you can get the ball rolling.

Response tips:
If you are a dude your responses got to be masculine so don't copy women and how they talk. Get your voice from your throat making it deeper and be relaxed with your responses. You can always begin to adjust your response content as you get more feedback and info about the people, but the form of basic talking doesnt change so just follow through and be audible.

What to respond:
Were still monkeys if we see a tree we say "we see a tree" to the group. Its all about information like "i need this", "do you know this", "what should i do here", "this is cool", "thanks", "youre really good at it" "can you show me how to do this". If you can lift peoples esteem enough not too much and not in a way where theyll suspect youre trying to trick them(might not work on everyone) the more streamline/ positive the interaction will be; but be willing to eventually make jokes or tease (even something outside of the group is fine). Then if you can fill in the time where youre interacting with actual conversation words from above it wont get recognized as an awkward conversation and at worst itll just be a boring convo (here if you have a decent situation its easier to fill in the gap). Also, you don't have to talk constantly especially if your both doing something besides convo.

Start a convo/ join convo:
Some might reject you some will accept you but its aight. Either youre not sure if you can interact well to an existing convo just try to give it a shot and join. If they were talking about recent stuff ask something about it but keep the topic same on the first interaction. So like if it was about a mma fight join by talking about another mma fight or give your opinion on that fight (briefly like that was a good fight) or even switch it up to boxing. Joining is easier part but the biggest tip here is how easy are your emotions to understand. Did you find the mma fight cool then express that you found it cool (getting kinda long so ill skip this). Imagine a convo as if kids were playing with cars as a kid you join by rolling you car into their situation and interact with the other cars (also getting long so ill skip).

Conversations have even further dynamics probs but what youre trynna do is at least make surface level friends so further complexities can come later. Once you can interact with people everytime you see this you can pick people you really wanna hang with and see if they like similar things and have similar thoughts as you.

Forgive my aspie ramblings. Good luck if you feel like trying this. I think a lot of this might not make sense cuz im not explaining everything fully so just ask.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13, fvolkek, CANI and 2 others
I don't have any friends rn so take my thoughts with a grain of salt but I think it depends on a few ideas.

First of all, friends aren't a cope in terms of getting laid unless you're super good looking and or really nt, or if the girl is low self-esteem/ detached from the local female group (i.e. like school, work) but thats not the point rn.

Second, friends aren't a cope just in general for doing anything in life. Not having friends can make you miserable because you can never experience further interactions that require you to adjust and react which makes you stunted in the long run plus you always think of an imaginary ideal of spending time with "friends". While on the other hand, when you actually do have friends you might think its alright but not the biggest part of your life (might be just me tho).

From here its really just my guess of what you should or could do cuz I don't have any friends rn.

The main idea is what kind of friend(s) you wanna make or even can make.

Surface level "Friends" or True Friends. Sounds edgy but its probs accurate but maybe reality is like a spectrum of friendships.

Not everyone that you see that are friends with each other around you are actually the tightest knit friends but they might just be casual friends that talk really friendlily to each other in a class or work environment however form no relationship outside of it. Which I'll call being "Friends".

Even getting to this "friend" level is pretty hard but if you can do this well you have a higher chance of forming actual friends if you can find a trust worthy person like Phoenix said.

Getting to actual Friend relationship is really about character which makes it so hard to get, and is why a lot people don't have actual friends and only surface level "friends". The problem about not having an actual friend relationship or even surface level "friends" is that you might bluepilled hype up the idea of having friends and how cool it would be (like bluepilled men and their ideals/image of women) and get disappointed because surface level "friends" struggle to get really open with each other and so you reject it unnecessarily.

So, the point is to focus on making surface level "friends" which I think you should do by doing the following:

Using a situation/ environment to your advantage:
The more stunted you are the more you have to use a situation to your advantage cuz even nt guys struggle when the situation isn't suited for making friends. So, try to get yourself into places where you will have the chance to/ or have to talk to people like a classroom, maybe even like part time work. The main idea here is youre not gonna give a fuck about the results of not being able to form "friends" or not the first few times you do this because youre gonna try and change up the situation again while adjusting how you interact with people. The reason you have to change up your situation is because if people see that you are socially stunted (or if you don't meet theyre criteria) theyre going to be more willing to not form "friends" with you and might be friendly but kinda reject you. Since the goal is actual friends you want more practice so you have to learn from the first attempt and move on to the next situation where you have a better chance of being more adjusted. Tho give each like 3~6 months at least.

Practical tips:
Have a basic identity one that is easy to understand:

Similar with women, the easier your identity is to understand the easier it is for you to be successful in making friends. The more socially acceptable your identity is the better.

If youre labelled/recognized as a socially anxious person no one wants to go through the hassle just to hook you up with a convo.
If youre labelled/recognized as the guy that plays baseball then its easier cuz you can get hit up with baseball small talk (which is probs a reason why some ppl watch sports for the small talk)
If youre labelled as incel no matter what you do even if you are a decent person people will associate you with murderous incels so youll be inclined to be rejected.

and so on... maybe could have given you better examples hit me up if its confusing.

Keep in mind this all for making "friends" you can just use it as an aid to get decent small talk in the beginning.

Gotta be moderately responsive at least:
If you're not responsive to a convo/ comment then the less chance people are gonna keep trying to interact with you.

You dont have to respond really fast especially cuz you're tall so people might be more patient with you but what you have to do is to rotate your body and face these people as an indication that you are currently interacting with them tho. Then you can get the ball rolling.

Response tips:
If you are a dude your responses got to be masculine so don't copy women and how they talk. Get your voice from your throat making it deeper and be relaxed with your responses. You can always begin to adjust your response content as you get more feedback and info about the people, but the form of basic talking doesnt change so just follow through and be audible.

What to respond:
Were still monkeys if we see a tree we say "we see a tree" to the group. Its all about information like "i need this", "do you know this", "what should i do here", "this is cool", "thanks", "youre really good at it" "can you show me how to do this". If you can lift peoples esteem enough not too much and not in a way where theyll suspect youre trying to trick them(might not work on everyone) the more streamline/ positive the interaction will be; but be willing to eventually make jokes or tease (even something outside of the group is fine). Then if you can fill in the time where youre interacting with actual conversation words from above it wont get recognized as an awkward conversation and at worst itll just be a boring convo (here if you have a decent situation its easier to fill in the gap). Also, you don't have to talk constantly especially if your both doing something besides convo.

Start a convo/ join convo:
Some might reject you some will accept you but its aight. Either youre not sure if you can interact well to an existing convo just try to give it a shot and join. If they were talking about recent stuff ask something about it but keep the topic same on the first interaction. So like if it was about a mma fight join by talking about another mma fight or give your opinion on that fight (briefly like that was a good fight) or even switch it up to boxing. Joining is easier part but the biggest tip here is how easy are your emotions to understand. Did you find the mma fight cool then express that you found it cool (getting kinda long so ill skip this). Imagine a convo as if kids were playing with cars as a kid you join by rolling you car into their situation and interact with the other cars (also getting long so ill skip).

Conversations have even further dynamics probs but what youre trynna do is at least make surface level friends so further complexities can come later. Once you can interact with people everytime you see this you can pick people you really wanna hang with and see if they like similar things and have similar thoughts as you.

Forgive my aspie ramblings. Good luck if you feel like trying this. I think a lot of this might not make sense cuz im not explaining everything fully so just ask.
Just the fact you pick up on shit like this tells me you are an aspie no offense bruv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Golgo13 and thicccell
Just be a nice guy to be around
Make jokes

Gym would be one of the easiest places.

Ask someone if they could give you a spot or critique your form and then strike a conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMaxxer, Gonthar and 2 others
Honestly, making friends is easy if you go out a lot to places that interest you, then you can start conversations easily based on common interests. That is how people make new friends outside of college.

Like for example, you could meet someone at a concert, at a festival, at a party, or at a social gathering organized by your city, there are many ways to make new friends, it's not very complicated as long as you go out often.

But if you're like me and you spend most of your time on a computer or in front of the TV and you only go out when you are forced to, then you will meet nobody and you will have trouble meeting women too.

As for succeeding with women, it's basically the same thing except that here you would focus on talking to the women who seem most interested in you by looking at their body language. Of course, body language isn't a guarantee but it is far better than just blindly approaching any woman you find attractive, and you will also be more confident because you'll at least think that she may like you, while random approaching would make you feel like you are harassing her. Also, when trying to meet women, you can do it even in places that you go to regularly that are not events and it works because you don't need to have something in common, she just needs to find you physically attractive.

Even for men who are average in looks, there will always be some women who are available who are interested, sometimes they may not be the most attractive, but the more you go out, and the more you work on your looks, the more opportunities you will have at succeeding with women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3828, Edgar and 1 other person
Two ways to make friends:
1. Be good looking
2. Be a reddit extroverted soy type

basically, it’s a wrap for u OP

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, IWILLMAKEIT and volcelfatcel
Gym would be one of the easiest places.

Ask someone if they could give you a spot or critique your form and then strike a conversation.
Yes I once did it by helping someone with their form when they didn't know what they were doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Yes I once did it by helping someone with their form when they didn't know what they were doing.
I've made a whole social circle in the gym. If you're in a new city and don't know anyone I cannot think of a better place to meet new people, university classes come close but only if the class just started.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Golgo13 and Pietrosiek
If you're in an activity (eg. you're in PE class), you could come to a guy who seems relatively chill (don't hesitate if he's popular), make a small remark about said activity, then if he replies (he should), a very small meaningless discussion should start (the latter is not that important anyway but just a nice indicator to have). Afterward, you can ask about his name, background, and stuff like that (MAKE SURE TO DO IT IN A LIGHT MANNER: you're trying to be his friend not the FBI). Try keeping the small talk until he forms a bond with you, he should then introduce you to his other friends. Don't limit yourself to only one person, and try keeping a good standing with other people (greet them, ask them how they are, etc...). You also will need social accounts (IG and Snapchat should do the job), also, at the end of the discussion ask the guy you interacted with for his IG/Snapchat and add him.
PS: If one of your friends invite you over to a party or just to hangout accept right away, it helps a fucking lot
Good luck OP

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 3828
you're 6'7 so just join a basketball team

Honestly, making friends is easy if you go out a lot to places that interest you, then you can start conversations easily based on common interests. That is how people make new friends outside of college.

Like for example, you could meet someone at a concert, at a festival, at a party, or at a social gathering organized by your city, there are many ways to make new friends, it's not very complicated as long as you go out often.

But if you're like me and you spend most of your time on a computer or in front of the TV and you only go out when you are forced to, then you will meet nobody and you will have trouble meeting women too.

As for succeeding with women, it's basically the same thing except that here you would focus on talking to the women who seem most interested in you by looking at their body language. Of course, body language isn't a guarantee but it is far better than just blindly approaching any woman you find attractive, and you will also be more confident because you'll at least think that she may like you, while random approaching would make you feel like you are harassing her. Also, when trying to meet women, you can do it even in places that you go to regularly that are not events and it works because you don't need to have something in common, she just needs to find you physically attractive.

Even for men who are average in looks, there will always be some women who are available who are interested, sometimes they may not be the most attractive, but the more you go out, and the more you work on your looks, the more opportunities you will have at succeeding with women.
Dn rd but this mugga always has good advice. You need to get to the fucking point man you ramble too much

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
0 friends. I was the only white guy on the team so that plays a part.
And didn't you try to make friends with the guy in the team, and be like: "Hey, wazzup my niggas!!! You my niggas, know what I'm sayin'!!? Let's go and pick up some bitches, have fun& shit..."

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 3828
At taco bell of course. Good luck on your interview today fam

AFTER school period:

gym bro's; have gyme friends.
chess club members, have chess friends.
business men, often have friends in busines also.
soccer players, have friends in their soccer team.
Party guys, have party drinking buddies.
RedPiller coaches, have beta fanboys buddies.
etc..

I gues one can see the common denomentors. It's often around shared interests and/or shred goals.

In school period. more diversity happens maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 12344
And didn't you try to make friends with the guy in the team, and be like: "Hey, wazzup my niggas!!! You my niggas, know what I'm sayin'!!? Let's go and pick up some bitches, have fun& shit..."
I was cool with them but I'm not going to go to a party in the hood and get shot...

What’s up bro *daps up*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7725
Just the fact you pick up on shit like this tells me you are an aspie no offense bruv
Lol I know, but sometimes its the easiest things are what people struggle with and once they get through that hurdle they glide through with no problem.

op is female

Friends are mostly cope but they can certainly help you if you’re not that ugly.

Dn rd but this mugga always has good advice. You need to get to the fucking point man you ramble too much
I do that now

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Offer to suck their cock

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel