Serious How to approach people in my school?

Over

Over

All my posts are serious, and I am a threat
I have school this weekend and I want to ask you (please be serious) what would be acceptable way of approaching girls (just for talk to make friends etc. then maybe go further) and men in my class?

I haven't made a single friend yet (we just started though only 4 class days so far, it's a weekend school only) I dont know when to talk to people.

should I intentionally sit 2 seats next to girls group or behind them? I sit somewhere far and alone always.

D

Deleted member 3328

Banned
I would take Xanax (to make a great impression), be NTmaxxed and lowinhibmaxxed and talk to everyone, I could tbh.

Maybe crack a joke in class, even if it would get me in some trouble with the teacher, to show I'm a NT laid back guy.

Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Just ask the time or something and start small talking.

Over

Over

I would take Xanax (to make a great impression), be NTmaxxed and lowinhibmaxxed and talk to everyone, I could tbh.

Maybe crack a joke in class, even if it would get me in some trouble with the teacher, to show I'm a NT laid back guy.
No drugs. My humor is too autistic, I am not vibing with normies I think, I imagine their humor is likw 9gag or cuckeddit.
Just ask the time or something and start small talking.
Eh man ask the time is bad because everyone has smartphone.

D

Deleted member 3123

Banned
Ask them about class or something and keep the convo going

A

AbandonShip

Zephir
By approaching them

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
I would go the "mr. social guy" route. And nothing hardcore. Because no one wants to be known as the creepo. If you're a Chad, then ofcourse you can never de a creepo, but for normies it's something to consider in social situations that will be long term (like school, work, etc..)

verZYownZZun

verZYownZZun

The Senate (Chair N°47)
start Eboying and all that crap, fraud yourself in social media, show off in tik tok and instagram. Holes will start tagging you in post and will send you pics.

Over

Over

I would go the "mr. social guy" route. And nothing hardcore. Because no one wants to be known as the creepo. If you're a Chad, then ofcourse you can never de a creepo, but for normies it's something to consider in social situations that will be long term (like school, work, etc..)
Do you think I should strategically sit where girls sit like behind them because my side profile is trash tier. Maybe they would start noticing me and that way I can know if I am ugly (when they ignore my presence) or good looking enough.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
It's @Over if you ask that question tbh. That just shows how backwards your ability is to be in a social situation

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Do you think I should strategically sit where girls sit like behind them because my side profile is trash tier. Maybe they would start noticing me and that way I can know if I am ugly (when they ignore my presence) or good looking enough.
Dumb idea. They will see how you look like anyways, side, front, etc.. It's not something one should worry about when wanting to be mr. social "butterfly". Because thinking about how one looks, at that moment, will occupy your mind. And inhibit being socila. Because the mind can only do 1 thing at a time. So if you think about your looks, you're not being social for sure.

Over

Over

It's @Over if you ask that question tbh. That just shows how backwards your ability is to be in a social situation
I am socially isolated for 10 years what can I do, maybe I am not that bad looking irl I want to try and get social feedback so if I get terrible feedback I will hang myself.

I read about study on monkeys, it took them 3 months or so to recover from social isolation completely. Maybe I can do the same and be NTmaxxed normfag.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
I am socially isolated for 10 years what can I do, maybe I am not that bad looking irl I want to try and get social feedback so if I get terrible feedback I will hang myself.
Wtf dude. The only way to increase your social skills is to approach them(not for dating) as friendship. There's no shortcut to this my nigga. You will definitely fail, heck even chads fail sometimes.its either this or rot in this website for years

Deleted member 3045

Deleted member 3045

Banned
I have school this weekend and I want to ask you (please be serious) what would be acceptable way of approaching girls (just for talk to make friends etc. then maybe go further) and men in my class?

I haven't made a single friend yet (we just started though only 4 class days so far, it's a weekend school only) I dont know when to talk to people.

should I intentionally sit 2 seats next to girls group or behind them? I sit somewhere far and alone always.
Dude there's no way to help you without knowing more. Is this a new group of people you are aiming to meet or people that already know you as the weirdo/alone person?

Over

Over

Dude there's no way to help you without knowing more. Is this a new group of people you are aiming to meet or people that already know you as the weirdo/alone person?
Completely New I have clear account here they never seen me before.