How to ascend and quit mediocrity? What surgery i need first?

• Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Its a good thing, you don't need any surgeries imo.
Im not that good, not even close.
On .net they clearly said im shit
Too many times rejected, im tired of this Life

you are decent looking in my eyes. you could get zygo implants and eye area surgeries like orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction. your eye area is your weakest part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
you are decent looking in my eyes. you could get zygo implants and eye area surgeries like orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction. your eye area is your weakest part
Decent looking is shit here, pal

Thank you anyway, i really cant chose what surgery do first.. since my eyes suck, my nose has a big tip and im recessed.

If possibile i wanna do one

you look pretty good tbh, if you actually want surgeries i think you could improve a lot with canthoplasty and orbital rim implants, your lack of under eye support looks like you biggest failo

you didnt post a side profile but it looks like you have a slight overbite due to either a recessed maxilla or mandible hyperplasia

you look pretty good tbh, if you actually want surgeries i think you could improve a lot with canthoplasty and orbital rim implants, your lack of under eye support looks like you biggest failo

you didnt post a side profile but it looks like you have a slight overbite due to either a recessed maxilla or mandible hyperplasia
Yeah im a bit recessed, but im afraid that fixing that wont ascend me that much

Malar implants/zygo implants and you're set to be MM material