How to ascend as an Asian

rofl i am white with the biggest maxilla on site

was tryna help the ricecels on here

why don't u recognize me, ur a greycel or sum ?
oh lmao

I'm not a greycel, i've been lurking this forum since 2019, even more serious in mid 2020.

Idk man, I feel like I've known you and recognize your user but I don't know you know you.

Anyways, maxila is everything when it comes to creating attractive faces, you've been here registered for over a year, thought you'd knew that.

Why is this even up for a debate lmao.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and JosephGarrot123
Looks like a tranny NGL.

[
oh lmao

I'm not a greycel, i've been lurking this forum since 2019, even more serious in mid 2020.

Idk man, I feel like I've known you and recognize your user but I don't know you know you.

Anyways, maxila is everything when it comes to creating attractive faces, you've been here registered for over a year, thought you'd knew that.

Why is this even up for a debate lmao.
I disagree. I think maxilla plays a meh role in side profile attractiveness and none at all in the front, and considering girls only really care about front it's such an unbelievably unremarkable feature. Just have an average maxilla or above and you're fine. Any feature being completely absent is bad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
yes you can as asian even as man make up can be your friend. make up make white and black men look gay but not asians. look at japanese rockstars, look at k pop stars... it gives them a huge halo. as an asian if you are not makeup maxxiing you are not even trying.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
yes you can as asian even as man make up can be your friend. make up make white and black men look gay but not asians. look at japanese rockstars, look at k pop stars... it gives them a huge halo. as an asian if you are not makeup maxxiing you are not even trying.

Will it work for all asians?

Will it work for all asians?
not all asians obviously. you need some pretty boy base. but it's a huge looksmaxxing tip it can hide some major flaw and can make fucked up eyes looks great

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
not all asians obviously. you need some pretty boy base. but it's a huge looksmaxxing tip it can hide some major flaw and can make fucked up eyes looks great
Wonder if it will work on me I look more masculine side not typical asian

Wonder if it will work on me I look more masculine side not typical asian
if you look masciline you should avoid putting too much. try and see. ask your family how it looks before going out lol

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Re: first post, i think we on this august forum should know by now that you should not be paler unless you are dark like an Indian. No extra eyelashes even though they look good, unless you are robust enough

In general Asians most need brow ridge, eye brows, and eye area. This guy also needs a giant neck. Then, the naturally tanner skin, dark hair, flaring cheekbones can carry

Re: first post, i think we on this august forum should know by now that you should not be paler unless you are dark like an Indian. No extra eyelashes even though they look good, unless you are robust enough

In general Asians most need brow ridge, eye brows, and eye area. This guy also needs a giant neck. Then, the naturally tanner skin, dark hair, flaring cheekbones can carry
Cope. That would not improve him at all.