how to ascend the eye area 101

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
most guys have some sort of Upper eyelid exposure, bad undereyes, scelar show, unideal eyecolor, short eyeleashes etc.

example 1: not that bad of an UEE but could be better.
Screenshot 20211118 001534

with an lower eyelid retraction, some fillers on your upper eyelid and undereyes (alternatively an implant or fat graft) you can really ascend your eye area.

Screenshot 20211118 001635

example 2: look at these ugly ass eyes. bulging, round lower eyelids, UEE, scelar show.
Screenshot 20211118 002220

results:
Screenshot 20211118 002233

she got lower eyelid retraction to make her lower eyelid straight. also undereye implants to support it. and some Upper eyelid fillers. Sadly i don't see an big improvement of the UEE. but still an good improvement.

after that get some minox or castor oil on your leashes and some good contacts

average prices
-lower eyelid surgery: 2000-3000€
-fillers: 1000-3000€ (depends) or fat graft 2000-3000€
-contacts: 50-100€
-minox: 60€
-just have good eye area genetics: priceless

shit is expensive af especially the fillers if you redo them every two years.

is this legit or cope? @Deusmaximus @one job away @Kingkellz @germanlooks

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: catastaire, Aesthetica, subhuman incel and 18 others
No surgery to improve PFL, change eye color and medial canthus

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ALP, subhuman incel and 8 others
no eyelid pulling and icehooding = cope. Shitty thread about surgeries. dnr. noone here gonna get surgery while u can get gigachad level of looks by mewing like Salludon did.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ApolloianApotheosis, Deleted member 9670, subhuman incel and 3 others
Eye color is cope unironically

• +1
Reactions: ApolloianApotheosis, Toth's thot, subhuman incel and 1 other person
A29784F8 4504 4D42 B06E D1ACE95BEB13

Any softmaxing I can do to improve?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, Red_phantom95, ´´´´´´´´ and 2 others
You don’t look chechen to be honest

cope, these are all Chechens. You just think that all Chechens look like Khamzat Chimaev. My dads side of the family are all pale with blue eyes. Our president is a blonde guy with blue eyes, how do I not look like a Chechen.

I’m 100% vaynakh, I’ve traced my bloodline back 8 generations.
Such a shame they are not independent anymore. I mean technically there is an independent Chechnya but it’s tiny and no one really cares
Kadyrov is gay for putin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Can you elab? Any examples?
Oh you mean how to improve? Castor oil and minox but I personally wouldn’t use minox until you e tried casto oil

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
most guys have some sort of Upper eyelid exposure, bad undereyes, scelar show, unideal eyecolor, short eyeleashes etc.

example 1: not that bad of an UEE but could be better. View attachment 1408091

with an lower eyelid retraction, some fillers on your upper eyelid and undereyes (alternatively an implant or fat graft) you can really ascend your eye area.

View attachment 1408093

example 2: look at these ugly ass eyes. bulging, round lower eyelids, UEE, scelar show.
View attachment 1408096

results:
View attachment 1408098
she got lower eyelid retraction to make her lower eyelid straight. also undereye implants to support it. and some Upper eyelid fillers. Sadly i don't see an big improvement of the UEE. but still an good improvement.

average prices

I got my fillers for 160€ lol. Location matters

• Woah
Something I can do except contacts?

Attachments

• 3E159A2F-2DF9-43FF-8B15-15F476B63593.jpeg
    3E159A2F-2DF9-43FF-8B15-15F476B63593.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 368C3410-8B16-4C82-B55F-BF6D2B734F54.jpeg
    368C3410-8B16-4C82-B55F-BF6D2B734F54.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 0
  • D3F1DB21-2758-4855-AE18-046CACEC2565.jpeg
    D3F1DB21-2758-4855-AE18-046CACEC2565.jpeg
    445.5 KB · Views: 0
Looks unnatural because the lower eyelid is to tight. Even the PSL gods eyes aren't that tight underneath them. the only ways to have good eyes is to unironically do mod LF3 + infraorbital implants +zygo implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I don’t have a problem with UEE, though the left eye is higher than the right one, is there way to fix that?

example 1: not that bad of an UEE but could be better. View attachment 1408091

View attachment 1408093

View attachment 1408096

results:
View attachment 1408098

average prices

I really should be grateful I was born with an above average eye area, my dad actually has a negative orbital vector (protruding eyes, think rami malek), but luckily I inherited my mom's deep-set eyes, legit dodged a bullet with that. I think you can fix protruding eyes with surgery but that would be such a pain in the ass.

The chance of a kid recessively inheriting my dad's bug eyes honestly makes me want to never have kids.

Last edited:
  • +1
No surgery to improve PFL, change eye color and medial canthus
Cope. Most people have adequate PFL and medial canthus. Eye color can be frauded. Eyelashes and eyebrows can halo average eye area.

People say my eye area is bad. If you have worse than mine.. Its over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and .👽.
I guess they say due to low PFL and slight UEE. Slightly above average eye area. Softmax and you'll be good. But Jaw>eyes imo.
my pfl is -29-30mm.. is that low? Slight uee is also ideal? I heard?

It’s a good eye area. Doesn’t look low pfl at all Jfl
Measured using paint. Average iris size is 11.77m. Seems 24mm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Cope. Most people have adequate PFL and medial canthus.
No most people have an average PFL which looks unimpressive especially if paired with a bad PFH height.
And a good medial canthus is literally one of the most rare features which exists on the eye area.
Eye color can be frauded. Eyelashes and eyebrows can halo average eye area.
eye color can’t be frauded because people who know you know that you wear contacts and yea eyelashes and eyebrows can halo an average eye area but therefore they must be well above average which is also rare and can’t be changed easily

Measured using paint. Average iris size is 11.77m. Seems 24mm.
Maybe its looks better irl? You can actually see the size in live. Nobody have told I have small eyes until I posted my pic internet. weird stuff.

Maybe its looks better irl? You can actually see the size in live. Nobody have told I have small eyes until I posted my pic internet. weird stuff.
your eyes look normal not good not bad. maybe eyecolor fucks you up (y)

• +1
No way Jfl
IDK much about this. It's better if he measures himself using caliper. I just used his iris size as the reference point.

No most people have an average PFL which looks unimpressive especially if paired with a bad PFH height.
And a good medial canthus is literally one of the most rare features which exists on the eye area.

eye color can’t be frauded because people who know you know that you wear contacts and yea eyelashes and eyebrows can halo an average eye area but therefore they must be well above average which is also rare and can’t be changed easily
You sound like a doomer who doesn't believe in looksmaxxing. You can probably ascend your eye area using softmaxxing and be gl. Also, 6'3" and white.

your eyes look normal not good not bad. maybe eyecolor fucks you up (y)
They look pretty decent when I eyelash max irl.. It might be gay but it does improve eyes shitons. its most underrated feature.

• +1
They look pretty decent when I eyelash max irl.. It might be gay but it does improve eyes shitons.
Yeah. Contactfraud and eyelashmax.

• +1
Yeah. Contactfraud and eyelashmax.
I have long eyelashes naturally but I dont have a lot of density. If I PUT eyeliner .. It will make it look very dense and thick. I get same eyelashes as Zayn.