How to ascend with criminal

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
This is no joke, a guy got hit by a car in the forest 2 months ago and nobody did anything, police is "investigating" but that case is forgotten and nobody visits that forest anymore, i walked yesterday and it's empty

10 years ago near river in my place they found 2 flesh and police did nothing. The fearmongering of police is just hyped by media, yes when they caught you then it's over, but until then you can fuck around and do what you want basically

I though about stealing from rich cottages and shit like that, don't know if it's profitable but you can't ascend unless you do something illegal in this world

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and Deleted member 17791
It depends on how meticulous you are. If you're obsessive with leaving no evidence, you're probably not gonna get caught.

The golden state killer was only caught because of advances in DNA analysis which simply didn't exist when he was committing his crimes.

So the only way for you to get caught is from advances in technology as you can't actually account for stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
It depends on how meticulous you are. If you're obsessive with leaving no evidence, you're probably not gonna get caught.

The golden state killer was only caught because of advances in DNA analysis which simply didn't exist when he was committing his crimes.

So the only way for you to get caught is from advances in technology as you can't actually account for stuff like that.
Thank you cutecel :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Don't mention it:Comfy:

Bro Minutes GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791