how to ascend with my problems?

lerty9984

lerty9984

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
Please help me improve my appearance. I really want to ascend. I have a facial asymmetry, a negative inclination of the eyes, a sore nose. I wash my face every day because of acne, 2-3 times a week I apply tretinoin and apply a moisturiser. Now I'm doing thumbpulling, chewing hard gum on the side that seems lower, shaking my neck, tonque chewing. In general, I can buy some pills, ointments, but only those that are issued without a prescription. And so I'm thinking of softmaxing
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8258.jpeg
    IMG_8258.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8260.jpeg
    IMG_8260.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8075.jpeg
    IMG_8075.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Similar threads

Crallzy333
Replies
7
Views
41
no1softee
no1softee
appealislaww
Replies
10
Views
65
appealislaww
appealislaww
iwillascend11
Replies
24
Views
110
iwillascend11
iwillascend11
R
Replies
4
Views
48
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
welcometobpclub
Replies
6
Views
163
welcometobpclub
welcometobpclub

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lerty9984
Back
Top