7ball
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Posts
- 19
- Reputation
- 2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
are you joking?Plz give advice and tips on how I can look better be brutally honest plz
No that’s just what I look likeidk, it kinda looks like you're trying hard asl to look good in the vid, send a vid where you don't look like you're blatantly frauding, maybe a vid a friend took or something...
No I actually need help, I can’t pull for anythingare you joking?
Please bro I might actually odidk, it kinda looks like you're trying hard asl to look good in the vid, send a vid where you don't look like you're blatantly frauding, maybe a vid a friend took or something...
idk bro, the more I look at you, the more I think you look like those retards trying to sell me peptides on my tiktok fyp, I don't wanna help you anymorePlease bro I might actually od
Are you short?No I actually need help, I can’t pull for anything
I’m 6’0Are you short?
There is no way you can't pull, must be retarded or somethingI’m 6’0
Yeah probablyThere is no way you can't pull, must be retarded or something
My hairline is cooked but Idk how to fix thatstop frauding nigger send real pictures