How to attract African Girls

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
Did anyone have experience they could share with me? I don't mean African American

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and SubhumanCurrycel
literally just have food and water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TITUS, YungStud and 7 others
black girls want high T buff dudes ive seen it everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx and Deleted member 9670
Just be white

• Love it
Reactions: Swagwaffle
fart and shit like that

Man cooking 12821029

in africa its easy

Only mullato foids look good, rest are ugly. And those in my experience are easy AF, because I have seen them being extremely insecure, hence they are easy slays.

Don't go for pure black foids, they are annoying. Plus you won't be able to compete with their ex's jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Only mullato foids look good, rest are ugly. And those in my experience are easy AF, because
I have seen them being extremely insecure, hence they are easy slays.

Don't go for pure black foids, they are annoying. Plus you won't be able to compete with their ex's jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx and Deleted member 8365
Only mullato foids look good, rest are ugly. And those in my experience are easy AF, because I have seen them being extremely insecure, hence they are easy slays.

Why would they be insecure a lot of them are goodlooking

Why would they be insecure a lot of them are goodlooking
Mixed people are more insecure about their looks than norm people. Our features just look out of place. I use this insecurity to my advantage by slaying mixed foids, bc their bdd is way worse than normal foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
TBH I find black girls are friendly & easy to talk to compared to other girls

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Mixed people are more insecure about their looks than norm people. Our features just look out of place. I use this insecurity to my advantage by slaying mixed foids, bc their bdd is way worse than normal foids.
yep a lot of them bald too it so they are real insecure

• JFL
1: Be white
2: Go to Africa
3: Open tinder

That's it

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
yep a lot of them bald too it so they are real insecure
Mixed are less likely to be bald. It's shaqueesha that is definitely gonna be wearing a weave

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Not many mixed girls where I live unfortunately.

• Woah
Not many mixed girls where I live unfortunately.
Where do you live?

They may have confident front, but they're legit insecure af. Look at doja cat for example, she had decent success, was a well known internet celebrity yet she hung out with /pol/tards. Mixed people in general have a weak psyche

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9670
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Where do you live?

They may have confident front, but they're legit insecure af. Look at doja cat for example, she had decent success, was a well known internet celebrity yet she hung out with /pol/tards. Mixed people in general have a weak psyche
Aussie

• +1
I have heard that people there are more outgoing tho? But that's just my imagination. I dunno shit about kangaroo dick suckers
I dunno I've never been anywhere else

• +1
I have heard that people there are more outgoing tho? But that's just my imagination. I dunno shit about kangaroo dick suckers
What does people being outgoing have to do with black girls? Tbh I've never talked to a black girl just used to get hard seeing then on the bus

What does people being outgoing have to do with black girls? Tbh I've never talked to a black girl just used to get hard seeing then on the bus
I imagine Australia as cali during the 80s where people partied hard and surfed every other day.

Parties are the easiest place to get laid tbh.

I imagine Australia as cali during the 80s where people partied hard and surfed every other day.

Parties are the easiest place to get laid tbh.
Australia has one of the highest rates of inceldom it's 40% of 18-24 year olds

• Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Beetlejuice and Patrick Baitman