How to average guys get girlfriends

D

Deleted

Lurker
Like srs how do they do it im above average status and looks i should be able to get girlfriend but Nope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 8919, Ponder and 6 others
Social circle mostly i think
especially in your age group

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Danish_Retard, coping ethnic and 8 others
Just be NT and have a huge social circle bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PeakMaleHeight, Deleted member 8853, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Don't know tbh, I looksmog and statusmog every girl Ik boyfriend and I haven't gotten pussy in a year

• So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Bitch and Deleted
Haircut

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
careers or college. usually the two avenues in which normies meet their future partner

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8853, coping ethnic and 3 others
careers or college. usually the two avenues in which normies meet their future partner

meaning if ur a neet its over. study maxxing and good job > looks tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 8853, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
Anyway, you are not average man, you could find a gf by socialmediamaxxing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Enfant terrible and Deleted
college tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
HOW TF SHOULD I KNOW NEVER HAD ONE AND WHY EVEN GF? JUST FUCK AND DUMB BRUH
I need a girl this winter i can’t Cope ngl but im a subhuman bloat maxxer now so that’s never gonna happen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4973, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5818
Step 1) Talk to a girl

Arvid you have skipped out step one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PeakMaleHeight, BigBoy, Boldandbeautiful and 3 others
It's hard, we are all autistic on here and lack most social skills.

• +1
And say what
Ask them about their hobbies, how their day is, talk about yourself, sports they play, subjects they take, friends, make jokes, slight jokes at them I guess

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9837
Ask them about their hobbies, how their day is, talk about yourself, sports they play, subjects they take, friends, make jokes, slight jokes at them I guess
Do i need to add new people or is it too aspie to Ask out of the blue with people i’ve had for weeks/months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
the autism is strong with us.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted
The worst that can happen has already happened GHOSTED
What's the problem then?

Who cares if some random foid ghosts you. Dating is a numbers game, and you have better chances than most tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143 and Deleted
I need drugs for low inhib nglv

i'm low inhib a lot of times, it comes with bursts. still doesn't work. it just another type of autism. you don't care what they think, but you're still autist.

• So Sad
Arvid u should create a tiktok
U mog Vinnie hacker and he gets millions of views

• So Sad
Does this prove you can be gl, but if you're socially inept, it's over?

• So Sad
Does this prove you can be gl, but if you're socially inept, it's over?
Cope

Autistic James is regularly being milked by nurses while we are rotting here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted
You defy all logic if you are actually NT and can’t find a girlfriend
Nt just means not autistic and normal which i am but people on here seem to confuse it with like really good social skills and high status jfl

Nt just means not autistic and normal which i am but people on here seem to confuse it with like really good social skills and high status jfl
That’s what I’m saying if you were normal you’d have a girlfriend based on your looks

Im not going to college
do u have a job? if it's possible try 2 be social at work and make friends with ur coworkers, chances are they have a social circle and boom u found new ppl. also, approaching women on the street is hard af but it can be a good way to get a d8

do u have a job? if it's possible try 2 be social at work and make friends with ur coworkers, chances are they have a social circle and boom u found new ppl. also, approaching women on the street is hard af but it can be a good way to get a d8
Im 17 and No i don’t have a job

you need to go out with girls man, otherwise you will never have a girlfriend. you have a good face but that is not enough, you have to go out or ask them out. Regarding your friends ... if you do not go out with girls, what do they serve you?

I don’t know how they do it I believe some people are just meant to be alone. It feels as if all my opportunities I ruined myself idk what to do anymore man what can we do but continue improving

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted
Be nt

• JFL
What do you talk about after you’ve talked about these things with them already. Also what would you even text about talking irl I easy enough just be witty and have fun but it depends entirely on your attitude and tone.

• +1
Having a gf at your age is quite cucked anyway NGL, just slay bro.

• So Sad
You can be fully nt and rot all day with 0 social skills stop pushing this absolute meme. It literarly just means not autistic you can still have bad social skills, a high inhibition etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
You can be fully nt and rot all day with 0 social skills stop pushing this absolute meme. It literarly just means not autistic you can still have bad social skills, a high inhibition etc etc
Just go out and talk to people like a normal person
I am speaking from experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted