How to average guys get girlfriends

Will sound like cope but just interact with girls and try to chill with them idk. It's easier when you enter a new school/uni class

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Arvid I think you just don’t try hard enough tbh due to anxiety etc.

just go for it man who cares just don’t be desperate or autistic about it

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted
Don’t understand why you don’t just be like amnesia and slay off tinder tbh.

Arvid if you're like me and don't like meeting people online or going out to bars and shit. Then the best place to meet women would be from a job, school and parks. I literally ran into some fine bitches walking my dog around my apartments and from smoking blunts outside.

Just say hey wassup or wave and strike a friendly convo. If they reciprocate then just ask for their number or snap. You're attractive bro, they ain't gonna reject you.

• Love it
We are all autists.

you’re not alone bucko

• +1
Arvid if you're like me and don't like meeting people online or going out to bars and shit. Then the best place to meet women would be from a job, school and parks. I literally ran into some fine bitches walking my dog around my apartments and from smoking blunts outside.

Just say hey wassup or wave and strike a friendly convo. If they reciprocate then just ask for their number or snap. You're attractive bro, they ain't gonna reject you.
Bad idea if you are not NT, even more with covid around.

Online dating is ideal for semi-autistic +chadlite.

• Woah
average guys have landwhales as girlfriends. thats how they do it.

if you have any standards in 2020 its over

• WTF
average guys have landwhales as girlfriends. thats how they do it.

if you have any standards in 2020 its over
Cope legit the hottest girls on instagram have high tier normie bfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Cope legit the hottest girls on instagram have high tier normie bfs

giphy.gif

• JFL
Be a fraud like me tbh. Just act cocky and be overconfident in situations where you clearly outclass everyone, but make it seem you’re just fucking around to not seem like a try hard. Smile and laugh a lot so think you’re just messing around, you’re Gling enough to get laughs with shit jokes.
If that doesn’t work you should get TikTok and just use status halo.

Just incelebritymaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 8919
meaning if ur a neet its over. study maxxing and good job > looks tbh
For a normie.
Even a low tier normie like me has the only chance of getting something by that means

You know, back in my time, when I was in high-school, it was very easy - you just went to a girl and propose her to be your girlfriend. Since many weren't in a relationship before, they would accept as long as you weren't completely hideous, just to have a guy as a boyfriend...
Another approach was to go to a "matchmaker" - this was usually a friendly, sociable fat girl who knew everybody, you talked to her, found out what girls were single and available, picked one that you liked, and she would go and talk to her: "Hey, this guy likes you, do you want to be together?" And if she agreed, then it was all good.
In college things got more difficult - most girls already had several boyfriends by then, they were more pretentious, more entitled, they played bullshit games, gave shit-tests, etc...

Last edited:
  • +1
Like srs how do they do it im above average status and looks i should be able to get girlfriend but Nope.
you're dumb if you cannot get gf with that look.

• So Sad
Have social skills. Have good game.

What do you talk about after you’ve talked about these things with them already. Also what would you even text about talking irl I easy enough just be witty and have fun but it depends entirely on your attitude and tone.
I suppose once you’ve covered the basics that’s when you start FaceTiming or meeting up

brooootal autism pill

Tbh luck still play a big role unless your gigachad

• So Sad