how to avoid accutane/isotretinoin side effects?

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
Reports from online users go anywhere from dry lips only to permanent side effects : lowered testosterone , back pain , balding , mental fog , etc...
i mean , there is a whole subreddit with people who dearly regret taking it because it fucked their life.

It also became clear the higher the dosage the higher the chance to develop those nasty sides , however there is to say that if you take lower dosages you must stay on it for a longer period of time , in the end it's about meeting a quantity quota that depends on your bodyweight , i think in my case it would be like 2 years of 20mg a day .

I was thinking , since isotretinoin is just a more potent form of vitamin a and the symptoms are the same of vitamin a toxicity , why not try to antagonize the action of it with some antagonist vitamins , such as D3 and K.

Unfortunately the studies dont back up my hypothesis , since those with naturally higher d3 levels didnt experience any difference in sides , the d3 levels of all participants were extremely low , so maybe by megadosing it could give different results.

however i found certain other supplements have postive effects on mitigating isotret sides.

It's also possible those who experienced worse sides didnt drink enough water since isotret dries you out .

@TsarTsar444 have you done anything yet?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, fuuuaaaakkk, 5.5psl and 1 other person
acutane is a jew pill, unl;ess u have subhuman acne just get on tret 0.5 or lower. it is much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl and twilight
It's also possible those who experienced worse sides didnt drink enough water since isotret dries you out .
yep, i’m sure the early onset symptoms of arthritis and joint pain all around the body is caused by not drinking enough water

definitely not because you are literally overdosing your liver with synthetic vitamin A and permanently shutting off your sebum production

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yep, i’m sure the early onset symptoms of arthritis and joint pain all around the body is caused by not drinking enough water

definitely not because you are literally overdosing your liver with synthetic vitamin A and permanently shutting off your sebum production

Joint Degeneration : Chronic dehydration can result in loss of blood volume sparking of chain reaction resulting in overall functional decline and joint degeneration.

Im saying both isotret and lack of nutrients, dehydration , all together can cause all these problems .
You are ignoring we are like 60% water, and only a minority develop life ruining permanent side effects.

Reports from online users go anywhere from dry lips only to permanent side effects : lowered testosterone , back pain , balding , mental fog , etc...
i mean , there is a whole subreddit with people who dearly regret taking it because it fucked their life
well maybe this makes me not want to take it

then take it
i ll investigate more before i take it because i want to figure out how to prevent the side effects .

It has been shown that the amino acid homocysteine level is elevated in patients on isotretinoin treatment for acne, which may be due to the inhibition of cystathionine-beta-synthase by the drug and/or the drug-induced liver dysfunction [4], [5], [6].
Higher levels of Hcy have been linked to higher fracture rate in the elderly and have been noted as a new risk factor for osteoporosis. Also, hyperhomocysteinemia has some adverse effects on the extracellular bone matrix by damaging collagen crosslinking [4], [5]. Accordingly, we think Daily supplementation with vitamin B12 and folate, maybe by affecting on enzymatic reactions involved in Hcy metabolism, could lower their plasma levels of Hcy and musculoskeletal pain.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
is isotret better than accutane? My doctor just prescribed it to me no questions asked so i didnt even have time to ask for the side effects or stuff pls help

is isotret better than accutane? My doctor just prescribed it to me no questions asked so i didnt even have time to ask for the side effects or stuff pls help
Isotretonoin = accutane
It’s the same as bimatropost = latisse
Or you = subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Data and Fiqh