How to avoid acne forever! Plastic Pillowcase

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken

If you have a good forehead skin with no pimples and acne scars and ogre cheek/eye side skin. U are a good candidate to try it. I discovered with my 146 IQ that every part of your face which touches the pillow case at night will evolve acne, since your common pillow case is a bacteria pot.

U can buy that plastic pillowcase anywhere, they are pretty comfortable and easy to clean. All u need to do is spray some alcohol on it before sleep every night and u gonna wake up with a clean skin everyday.

If any low iq autist tell me AlchoHol DrY YouR skIN cUnt, i will ER u for real.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Rasputin and Deleted member 2969
AlchoHol DrY YouR skIN cUnt

• +1
Reactions: birchman
no skin for ur face

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and birchman
Or just use a clean pillowcase everyday.

View attachment 137383

If you have a good forehead skin with no pimples and acne scars and ogre cheek/eye side skin. U are a good candidate to try it. I discovered with my 146 IQ that every part of your face which touches the pillow case at night will evolve acne, since your common pillow case is a bacteria pot.

U can buy that plastic pillowcase anywhere, they are pretty comfortable and easy to clean. All u need to do is spray some alcohol on it before sleep every night and u gonna wake up with a clean skin everyday.

If any low iq autist tell me AlchoHol DrY YouR skIN cUnt, i will ER u for real.
146.5 IQ:

don't use a pillow at all

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired
I bought 4 silk pillow cases and used them alternatively for weeks. No improvement.

Now after 6 months of accutane and constant application of salicylic acid : no significant breakout anymore.

Pillowcase is cope.

Just sleep on your back

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 685
no acne blocker for ur doritos

R
I bought 4 silk pillow cases and used them alternatively for weeks. No improvement.

Now after 6 months of accutane and constant application of salicylic acid : no significant breakout anymore.

Pillowcase is cope.
Retin a does the job too. Accutane is fire for when you still young. After 25 I think it does not worth bc of the sides.

R

Retin a does the job too. Accutane is fire for when you still young. After 25 I think it does not worth bc of the sides.

il countre, accutane when young cancels the puberty, past 20 is fine

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
. I discovered with my 146 IQ
Why do you include this in every thread dude? Just say it once to mae it more credible. Don't need an outright lie in every thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Why do you include this in every thread dude? Just say it once to mae it more credible. Don't need an outright lie in every thread.

He don't have 146 IQ.
@SirGey what's your IQ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
HOW TO AVOID ACNE IN ONE SINGLE STEP!!!!:
have better genetics

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2933
U dont need to believe. Just need to keep cryen

Bro, if you really have somewhat a IQ close even to 130 so you will not even will be here.

no pillow for my bed

Bro, if you really have somewhat a IQ close even to 130 so you will not even will be here.

Actually with all them skills i have, I MUST BE HERE. Since looks is what makes mony.

Actually with all them skills i have, I MUST BE HERE. Since looks is what makes mony.

Huh? how you will make money with looks? you will become a sexy tranny and work as a prostitute in Rio?

Huh? how you will make money with looks? you will become a sexy tranny and work as a prostitute in Rio?

Im gonna be a rockstar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227