How to avoid monke face when getting bimax?

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
This guy was and still is Chad from the front pre and post bimax, although Id say his nose is slightly worse.

However he got monke face after bimax.

What can you do to avoid looking like a gorilla like this??

Red shirt is before green is after

Chimpbefore
Chimpside
Chimpafter

Chimpsideafter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, ChristianChad, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
@Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
What were his movements? Not a bad result given his nose before surgery. Extremely low radix and very upturned despite having a retruded maxilla.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and SOS-Sonic
This is the main reason I've never been into bimax. Extreme uncertainty of frontal L increase and decent probability of no change or even decrease.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, valhalar and subhuman incel
why didn't he get midface implants as well? also way too much advancement just looking at it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6427 and 1 other person
This is the main reason I've never been into bimax. Extreme uncertainty of frontal L increase and decent probability of no change or even decrease.
He undeniably looks better in the after and I believe the nose can be fixed via grafting or even filler to the bridge of the nose and an in-office alar reduction.

He had a very low radix and nasal bridge with an upturned nose despite having a retruded maxilla. I'd expect his nose to look a lot worse after given his base.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, Jagged0 and 3 others
He undeniably looks better in the after and I believe the nose can be fixed via grafting or even filler to the bridge of the nose and an in-office alar reduction.

He had a very low radix and nasal bridge with an upturned nose despite having a retruded maxilla. I'd expect his nose to look a lot worse after given his base.
How many ppl think he looks better after?

How many ppl think he looks better after?
Bro you can't be serious. He went from looking like a sped retard to a high tier normie. His eye support, midface, lower third, etc all improved. His side profile is an improvement from before but the low radix combined with extreme forward growth is not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
Bro you can't be serious. He went from looking like a sped retard to a high tier normie. His eye support, midface, lower third, etc all improved. His side profile is an improvement from before but the low radix combined with extreme forward growth is not ideal.
I think he improved but he made some trade offs. Im curious what other users think

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 7725
This guy was and still is Chad from the front pre and post bimax, although Id say his nose is slightly worse.

However he got monke face after bimax.

What can you do to avoid looking like a gorilla like this??

Red shirt is before green is after

View attachment 1436459View attachment 1436460View attachment 1436458

View attachment 1436461
His forehead doesn’t fit the forward growth. If you have a straight forehead you can’t have a lot of forward growth as a white @.👽.

see what i meant ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, MeinChadf, shave and 2 others
His forehead doesn’t fit the forward growth. If you have a straight forehead you can’t have a lot of forward growth as a white @.👽.

see what i meant ?
Radix position and nasal bone projection too.

2637096 chimpsideafter 1
2637126 2637096 chimpsideafter

If that black part was filled it it would look much more harmonious.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
I think he improved but he made some trade offs. Im curious what other users think
Do you have a link to the original post on reddit or whatever?

I think he dramatically improved. Not even questionable whether it was worth it. Possibly a tad bit over advanced given his unique cranial landmarks but doesn't look bad to normies.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

His facial profile looks very unnatural to me, like from the nasal tip down its projected, and above that its set back. Its why orbito-malar implants might not even be sufficient in cases like this, the entire base of his nose looks too far back relative to the bottom. Not just the paranasal, the nose itself.

In short, it looks like someone unnaturally pulled the bottom part of his face forwards.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, subhuman incel, SOS-Sonic and 4 others
He needs to ask for a roman nose now

• JFL
His facial profile looks very unnatural to me, like from the nasal tip down its projected, and above that its set back. Its why orbito-malar implants might not even be sufficient in cases like this, the entire base of his nose looks too far back relative to the bottom. Not just the paranasal, the nose itself.

In short, it looks like someone unnaturally pulled the bottom part of his face forwards.
Yup, check my latest post above. He lacked nasal bone projection so technically needed lefort 2/3. I believe some grafting/filler to the nose can help.

• +1
His front descendant imo needed rhino as well

• +1
Do you have a link to the original post on reddit or whatever?

I think he dramatically improved. Not even questionable whether it was worth it. Possibly a tad bit over advanced given his unique cranial landmarks but doesn't look bad to normies.

• +1
His maxilla was untouched.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, datboijj and 1 other person
Surgeon needs to cut around ANS point, or else chimp limp occurs this is why you see Alfaro doing 10mm Lefort 1's without any chimp lip occurrence.

The guy in the photos had 7mm maxillary advancement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, ChristianChad, subhuman incel and 4 others
Surgeon needs to cut around ANS point, or else chimp limp occurs this is why you see Alfaro doing 10mm Lefort 1's without any chimp lip occurrence.

Can you Show a pic of where the point is? I have planning in a few days

See how he cuts a "V" around the ANS point in the scan during the Lefort 1? 1st photo is Alfaro's work

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, subhuman incel, Chintuck22 and 7 others

I'd assume your paranasal area would remain unchanged though, which is bad for people with big schnozes and hollow paranasal areas due to recession (like me).

• +1
Reactions: Duke of cumskins
bruh
only improvement was his dogshit udnerbite gone
i cant see anything else
but the nose tf
looks horrible
how can you tell a surgeon to avoid this?
why are niggs on this thread coping with
muh hhuge improvement
muh muh
his lower third was already aobve average before

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jagged0, Gengar and 6 others
I'd assume your paranasal area would remain unchanged though, which is bad for people with big schnozes and hollow paranasal areas due to recession (like me).
This is from Alfaro, 12mm upper and lower jaw. He did NOT perform a rhinoplasty.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, ChristianChad, Deleted member and 6 others
dont worry your Ortho will plan it good, will cut around it.

btw wtf is this sideprofile, looks like shit. u think with a shaped forehead he would look better?:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mewcoper and one job away
dont worry your Ortho will plan it good, will cut around it.

btw wtf is this sideprofile, looks like shit. u think with a shaped forehead he would look better?:hnghn:
He would defenitly look better with a slanted forhead with that level of forward growth.

but I would have brought his mandible back while bringing the maxilla forward for his case.
But as they executed it it just looks fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and .👽.
He would defenitly look better with a slanted forhead with that level of forward growth.

but I would have brought his mandible back while bringing the maxilla forward for his case.
But as they executed it it just looks fake
i hope i don't look like this after surgery i would rope man:hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, mewcoper and Need2Ascend
i hope i don't look like this after surgery i would rope man:hnghn:
Nah dw. Z ain’t a retard. He only produces uncanny results if the patients push for it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, SOS-Sonic and .👽.
Nah dw. Z ain’t a retard. He only produces uncanny results if the patients push for it.
i wish he called me back bruh im still waiting for this nigga what is he doing??:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and one job away
i wish he called me back bruh im still waiting for this nigga what is he doing??:feelsuhh:
Idk why you still have the patience tbh. That’s on you tho

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
i want the chinwing thats why:hnghn:
But you can get them in separate procedures. It’s not even cheaper If you get them together. But I understand yeah. You want the one surgery and be done

• +1
But you can get them in separate procedures. It’s not even cheaper If you get them together. But I understand yeah. You want the one surgery and be done
exactly. thinking even to add rhino to it. but too risky

• +1
  • +1
His whole maxilla is fucked. Like all of it. Moving the lower part just fucks it up worse. Time to implantmaxx.

• +1
  • +1
I think its mostly a thing only class 3 get since they have bigger lf1 movement while they all mostly suffer from whole midface hypoplasia. I guess thats why i do not like most class 3 results from an aesthetic standpoint.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman incel
rotation + high cut

• +1
He had an underbite and needed his maxilla moved forward, regardless of the aesthetic result. There is no beating around the bush with occlusal issues like his.

• +1
He had an underbite and needed his maxilla moved forward, regardless of the aesthetic result. There is no beating around the bush with occlusal issues like his.
agreed but he should have just gone LF2 or bust.

• +1
Nobody mentioned the frontal bone, over for this forum. His brow ridge is clearly underdeveloped making his lower third appear too much forward growth after Lefort advancement. Give him a forward and strong upper third and he will look completely normal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Well he looked like an ape beforehand 🤷🏼‍♂️

• +1
my boy seamaxxed

• +1
once he gets rhino he will look good

• +1