How to avoid mouth breathing at night ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I'm going to perma hardmewing, I need to shut my fucking mouth at night cause everytime my jaw is falling and this shit cannot be possible to my experiment

by breathing from your nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Alvaro, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
Sleep on ur side

I believe you can buy some headwear that keeps mouth closed

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Put this into your mouth before you fall asleep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Alvaro, Broly and 1 other person
Bro my tongue is burning as fuck fuck offf AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Can’t wait until u discover that ur tongue isn’t strong enough to move bone
Can't wait until I just workout my tongue theory with overload progressing

Take an allergy test + ct scan of your sinuses, you probably have something going on or mold in ur basement

surgery tbh, I am day 2 post op and automatically breathe through my nose so easily even while swollen af.

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I’d like to know the same.

I just started trying to breathe through my nose but it’s hard because my nose is always congested.

I wear “BreatheRight” bandages on my nose to try and open my nasal airway, take decongestants, and allergy medication but nothing works.

surgery tbh, I am day 2 post op and automatically breathe through my nose so easily even while swollen af.
does ur tongue automatically go to the roof of ur mouth? i don't think i mouth breathe at night but it's hard to keep my tongue on my palate

• Hmm...
Reactions: yorker12
Did you see that Mike Mew chin tucking video? Lay down on your back without a pillow like that and sleep in that position.

Duct tape.
Been doing it for 3 years straight now. Life quaility improved hugely.

I'm going to perma hardmewing, I need to shut my fucking mouth at night cause everytime my jaw is falling and this shit cannot be possible to my experiment
paper tape (you can get this at any drugstore) I get mine at Walmart. I specifically use 3m paper tape

Chin strap or mouth tape.

does ur tongue automatically go to the roof of ur mouth? i don't think i mouth breathe at night but it's hard to keep my tongue on my palate
Post op, yes, i close my mouth, my lips seal together by themselves and my tongue goes in its right place automatically now.

Before my mouth would go open during the night and I would get a dry throat because of mouth breathing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Post op, yes, i close my mouth, my lips seal together by themselves and my tongue goes in its right place automatically now.

Before my mouth would go open during the night and I would get a dry throat because of mouth breathing.
did you notice your eye area/under eyes changing at all? btw how is the recovery?

• +1
Reactions: yorker12
did you notice your eye area/under eyes changing at all? btw how is the recovery?
Heh, I actually did, but I attribute it to the swelling, today is day 3 and IIRC the swelling is going to get worse until day 4.

It looks nice, literally no scleral show, lets just hope I get to keep some of the gains after the swelling has gone down.

The recovery is hard, but that is to be expected for literally breaking and screwing my jaws back together hehe.

Thinking of starting vit d + calcium + k2 mk7 stack again for faster healing.