how to avoid side effects from minox?

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
if i apply minox on my eyebrows and then apply skincare product will this save my skin ?
or the other side effects

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Do NOT do it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 1100
Skin issues from minox is cope . @Deliciadecu made a video on this . Just have a proper skincare routine and ur good . Minoxidil inhibits collagen cuz it dries the skin lol ,just mosterize more ( with a good moisturizer )

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Lux and xdxdxnice1
Skin issues from minox is cope . @Deliciadecu made a video on this . Just have a proper skincare routine and ur good . Minoxidil inhibits collagen cuz it dries the skin lol ,just mosterize more ( with a good moisturizer )
life fuel tbh

Niggas here want to take fin, tren, test, hgh, put weird shit chemicals on their eyeballs... but are afraid of a drug that's been used for decades to grow hair and beard because ONE kid said it destroyed his collagen.

smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Zeta ascended, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Is vitamin C serum a good moisturizer? This is what I use:

Vitamin C serum on amazon

• +1
that’s not a moisturiser bro it’s a serum u need to moisturise after using it. vit c is good though. also try find one with ferulic acid in
what's a good moisturizer?

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
that’s not a moisturiser bro it’s a serum u need to moisturise after using it. vit c is good though. also try find one with ferulic acid in
Search up cerave moisturizer it’s the best and it’s cheap
so this is what i use now:

I exfoliate with this:
Proactiv Skin exfoliator
I wash my face with this:
Acne Treatment Soap with salycic acid
Then I use this serum:
Vitamin C serum

and i just purchased the moisturizer

good overall?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and xdxdxnice1
so this is what i use now:

I exfoliate with this:
Proactiv Skin exfoliator
I wash my face with this:
Acne Treatment Soap with salycic acid
Then I use this serum:
Vitamin C serum

and i just purchased the moisturizer

good overall?
it’s decent but huge room for improvement, but it really depends on your skin needs

physical exfoliator is worse than chemical exfoliator and can cause more issues

you are using a chemical exfoliator (salycic acid) but it is in your cleanser, if you need to use it use a more gentle cleanser and then apply the acid something like a 2% Salycic Acid afterwards

after that i would use the vitamin c serum but i would buy one with ferulic acid when your current one runs out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
it’s decent but huge room for improvement, but it really depends on your skin needs

physical exfoliator is worse than chemical exfoliator and can cause more issues

you are using a chemical exfoliator (salycic acid) but it is in your cleanser, if you need to use it use a more gentle cleanser and then apply the acid something like a 2% Salycic Acid afterwards

after that i would use the vitamin c serum but i would buy one with ferulic acid when your current one runs out
I have some acne scars but don't really get acne anymore.

I also sometimes use Retin A.

any other recommendations?

• +1
I have some acne scars but don't really get acne anymore.

I also sometimes use Retin A.

any other recommendations?
use retin a everyday bro consistent use is key

u could try niacinamide it’s some good shit

if u don’t get acne anymore don’t bother using salicylic acid

use retin a everyday bro consistent use is key

u could try niacinamide it’s some good shit

if u don’t get acne anymore don’t bother using salicylic aci
i get acne rarely tbf so i think it's good to use.

is retin A everyday a good thing? I heard only use it every other day or 3 times a week

also i dermaroll with this:

Dermaroller

• +1
What side affects?

i get acne rarely tbf so i think it's good to use.

is retin A everyday a good thing? I heard only use it every other day or 3 times a week

also i dermaroll with this:

Dermaroller
idk anything about dermarolling so cant help you

also try use retin a everyday. people say use less because it can hurt if ur skins sensitive to it. try not to buffer it but if u cant handle it put moisturiser on before u use retin a to protect skin. it’s better to not do this though it’s more effective to just put on skin. but buffering and using everyday is better than inconsistent non buffering usage

Niggas here want to take fin, tren, test, hgh, put weird shit chemicals on their eyeballs... but are afraid of a drug that's been used for decades to grow hair and beard because ONE kid said it destroyed his collagen.

smh
are u sure it doesnt ruin skin collagen is all i have tbh

Used minox for eyebrows now I have these :

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro