How to avoid the betabuck zone

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
I had girls that saw me as BF material, but when they realised I did not buy their good girl persona they tried to portray, to say the least.

They put me in fuckzone only.

They’ve 2 feel they’re in control of the narrative which the guy has 2 buy.

The BF has to be doofus.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Nick.Harte, One Rep Max and 1 other person
Every interaction with a female is a battle of social dynamics

They will try to impose the dynamic that they are superior and that you should be jumping through hoops to prove you’re worthy

Quickest way to rip apart that dynamic is to prove to them that they ain’t even shit

Old school redpillers over-do it though by negging and insulting the female

But softer approaches work better like never complementing or seeming like you want anything from her

It’s over the minute she things you like her because then you’ve confirmed and accepted the dynamic that she’s set

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and romanstock
Every interaction with a female is a battle of social dynamics

They will try to impose the dynamic that they are superior and that you should be jumping through hoops to prove you’re worthy

Quickest way to rip apart that dynamic is to prove to them that they ain’t even shit

Old school redpillers over-do it though by negging and insulting the female

But softer approaches work better like never complementing or seeming like you want anything from her

It’s over the minute she things you like her because then you’ve confirmed and accepted the dynamic that she’s set
this is redpill shit, no woman tries imposing “dynamics” they just date guys they like

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
this is redpill shit, no woman tries imposing “dynamics” they just date guys they like

Your autism is so heavy

If a girl likes you more than you like her, then the dynamic is that you have the upper hand and can get away with more things

Whereas if you like a girl more than she likes you, then she’ll start shit testing you and expecting you to jump through hoops

All of game is essentially noticing the dynamic that exists and then changing it to act in your favour

Also, dynamic transcends dating

Every single social interaction has an unspoken dynamic

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and i hear voices
Your autism is so heavy

If a girl likes you more than you like her, then the dynamic is that you have the upper hand and can get away with more things

Whereas if you like a girl more than she likes you, then she’ll start shit testing you and expecting you to jump through hoops

All of game is essentially noticing the dynamic that exists and then changing it to act in your favour

Also, dynamic transcends dating

Every single social interaction has an unspoken dynamic
there's literally no such thing as "shit tests", you sound redpilled as fuck

there's literally no such thing as "shit tests", you sound redpilled as fuck
buddy those exist. Girls do that alot to see if you are frauding something, but we both know that you dont talk to enough girls that are interested in you enough to have experienced that

buddy those exist. Girls do that alot to see if you are frauding something, but we both know that you dont talk to enough girls that are interested in you enough to have experienced that
anyone who actually gets laid at all would know there’s no such thing so fuck off back to ur mgtow cope forum

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
anyone who actually gets laid at all would know there’s no such thing so fuck off back to ur mgtow cope forum
yea with ltb girls (your dating range) any good looking girl is not gonna give pussy to subhumans like you for free

the way you talk about getting laid gives me a rough image
the way u talk about it sounds like some old bald weird idiot who thinks made up “shit tests” are why women dont like him

the way u talk about it sounds like some old bald weird idiot who thinks made up “shit tests” are why women dont like him
not old, not bald, if a girl dosent like me she wont use a shit test, that's if she likes me retard