How to be a well spoken and articulate slayer?

ImASlayer

ImASlayer

16 y/o poonslayer
I'm tired of mumbling and shit and I just want to be a high iq well spoken slayer
how can I become more articulate and shiiii

watch rick and morty

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel, Zeta ascended, SexyMofo and 3 others
read literature, have intellectual conversations, learn to construct written and verbal arguments. in other words, stay on this website, read the book 'jaws: the story of a hidden epidemic' and learn to have in depth arguments about craniofacial development.

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel and Deleted member 1707
@cocainecowboy

Drugs that make you stop caring. Adderal, ritalin, modafinil, phenibut.

Play darkest dungeon and memorise a few quotes by the narrator :cool:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tony, SMVbender and Deleted member 470
don't you will just seem non nt and socially inept or look like a tryhard.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
don't you will just seem non nt and socially inept or look like a tryhard.
This. People say I always speak and act "high class". I even have some of the looks of being high class. But it makes me look retarded and not NT at all.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Just hangout with actual chads and copy what they say theory

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Think before you talk

You can't just be elite you pleb. It is heritage of habit and culture. :feelsez:

No he will sound not retarded . And sound more nt .high class>mumling retard
I'm not saying to mumble or sht all I'm saying is to speak normally not use big difficult words constantly. It will just make him seem like a non nt tryhard and he will be made fun of.
This. People say I always speak and act "high class". I even have some of the looks of being high class. But it makes me look retarded and not NT at all.
People used to say this to me aswell now I just talk like everyone and say yo, bro, what's up, and curse sometimes now I'm alot more likeable to my peer group. Of course if your at work you wanna be more professional but literally any school environment or anywhere but work you dont wanna seem try hard or people just will talk behind your back and say you have a stick up your ass especially if you already a looksmaxer people hate seeming inferior

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

this guy is a chad. articulate slayer that bullies internet nerds while being nt.

No eloquence for your face

But read old classic literature and watch documentaries, history channel, start writing short stories etc.