i ascend 1psl with morphed cheekbones

E

EliteMewing

Bronze
holy shit i legit go to high tier chadlite with a single bone being moved... idk if i can take it anymore, might just pull the trigger and get the implant (i have jaw and chin fillers but would never get them in the cheeks cause thats how every fillercel ends up botched)

• +1
Reactions: opeggard
wageslave for implants

• +1
Reactions: opeggard, CarrotMaxxer, Crisick and 7 others
wageslave for implants
absolutely doing this in the next few months. im going to be the first guy in the world to fully ascend from blackops2cel tier to full blown chad. currently HTN
@ShawarmaFilth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: opeggard, northern mogger, ggg.tv๐Ÿคซ and 4 others
absolutely doing this in the next few months. im going to be the first guy in the world to fully ascend from blackops2cel tier to full blown chad. currently HTN
@ShawarmaFilth
go for it

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
im not showing my full face yet but i can pm you my face shape changes (skull changes) over the past few years. from truecel skull to htn skull

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and silencio
@ShawarmaFilth
post results when ur done bhai, hardmaxx results are always worth looking at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio
post results when ur done bhai, hardmaxx results are always worth looking at
true, if any mods can help me removing some posts i did in this account i can post my before and after in public

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
@ShawarmaFilth
Be careful, if you dont naturally have the craniology then false good cheekbones might look off

Surgery should be to correct failos, not create halos

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and EliteMewing
true, if any mods can help me removing some posts i did in this account i can post my before and after in public
try asking a mod for help

• +1
@cytoplasm

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • +1
try asking a mod for help
idk any mods past 2021 age so if anyone who sees this and wants to help, you can tag mods here

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
Be careful, if you dont naturally have the craniology then false good cheekbones might look off

Surgery should be to correct failos, not create halos
already fixed most of my failos, but good advice. i think i have the bones for it rn tho

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Fuaaark

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
20240513 151036 my skull ascencion for anyone on this thread. tag your forum friends to see this if u will

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, Tallman and ShawarmaFilth
holy shit i legit go to high tier chadlite with a single bone being moved... idk if i can take it anymore, might just pull the trigger and get the implant (i have jaw and chin fillers but would never get them in the cheeks cause thats how every fillercel ends up botched)
Bones is law

• +1
highly doubt
ive been on PSL for 4 years, i know exactly what makes a high tier chadlite (1 out of 5000 men) and trust me when i say ive not seen anyone as good looking as my morph with huge cheekbones in person this year. And im very active IRL

mewing for 5 years when i was still finishing puberty (changed my whole cranial base structure and gave me almost 1cm of forward growth [i still have the before and after pics of only mewing and its legit insane the difference it made]). and them very recently i got fillers to my jaw. understand this only worked this hard because of compound effect. if i just got fillers with the skull i had before i would still look bad

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil, Allornothing and cytoplasm
mewing for 5 years when i was still finishing puberty (changed my whole cranial base structure and gave me almost 1cm of forward growth [i still have the before and after pics of only mewing and its legit insane the difference it made]). and them very recently i got fillers to my jaw. understand this only worked this hard because of compound effect. if i just got fillers with the skull i had before i would still look bad
Looks like braces or something to fix overbite and natural facial maturation with age. No offence but mewing didnโ€™t do shit for you as it couldnโ€™t fix your recessed jaw even theoretically.

Insane transformation though.

Looks like braces or something to fix overbite and natural facial maturation with age. No offence but mewing didnโ€™t do shit for you as it couldnโ€™t fix your recessed jaw even theoretically.

ur an idiot if u think u know more them me. im in dental school rn and i have x rays of before mewing and 2 ct scans of after mewing. bone remodelling is a thing, palatal suture split is a thing, myofacial therapy is proven and used, oclusion adapt to forces, etc.
this is what happened phisically to me besides extreme change in appearence:
1. i have sucesfully divided my palatal suture.
2. i now have developed a diastema between my superior incisives
3. my 2nd lower molar on both sides is not in oclusion anymore, my superior arch has expanded so much both of my 2nd lower molars are now completely tilted inwards and have no function. my superior molars are tilted outwards.
4. i have developed a very big antegonial notch that i didnt have before. very easy to see and feel (that was a bad side effect).
5. i now have TMJ degeneration (basically non existing in my age bracket, also i dont have bruxism)

so yes mewing indeed produces bodily changes when applied with enough force for enough time. denying it is completely stupid when we can clearly see facial changes from the use of braces and appliances (continuous forces for long periods of time).
the mews are legit

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
btw

btw my changes even without fillers:
20240513 190428
u dont know me son, im the mewing god. im gonna prove to the world and everyone is going to have to shove their words on their arses

btw

btw my changes even without fillers:
View attachment 2916609
u dont know me son, im the mewing god. im gonna prove to the world and everyone is going to have to shove their words on their arses
My bad the only part of your face that changed was the angle and lighting you took the picture from lol.

What a waste of dental school.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
My bad the only part of your face that changed was the angle and lighting you took the picture from lol.

What a waste of dental school.
you are clearly demented. its impossible to take from the exact same angle but you still can see insane bone growth, lip eversion etc. and you ignored everything else i said because u are a moron. what a waste of human body with a brain like that. im so sorry for ur iq

you are clearly demented. its impossible to take from the exact same angle but you still can see insane bone growth, lip eversion etc. and you ignored everything else i said because u are a moron. what a waste of human body with a brain like that. im so sorry for ur iq
Your face matured with age like every other human being. Tries to brag about going to dental school but believes in mewing. Just another young delusional retard to add to the .org user collection. Get in line. Dnr a word of anything you said in this thread btw.