How to be accepted by people?

I mean even physically at least you have shown something rather than standing by and taking it, but don't go to the extent of getting kicked out of school or shit
I usually just look down or away.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I'm scared to do that. That's another of the reasons for me to looksmaxx; if I get muscles, they won't bully me.
Honestly the best advice I can give here is to just get it out of the way, just do it when you next get the piss taken out of you, just be hostile back in some way or another, you do not have to be violent, but if you do it will shock them for sure.

You don't want to be a pushover, muscles take a long time to get this will stop your suffering quicker, and for the love of god after you do stand up for your friend whether that moves into anything more will depend but you are the man in this situation she isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Even if you were a 10/10 , if people knew they could bully you effectively then they would still do it and feel even better
But if the see muscles they'll know that there's a possible threat.

• +1
be gl
be tall if youre ugly

• +1
Reactions: getra and Need2Ascend
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
Honestly the best advice I can give here is to just get it out of the way, just do it when you next get the piss taken out of you, just be hostile back in some way or another, you do not have to be violent, but if you do it will shock them for sure.

You don't want to be a pushover, muscles take a long time to get this will stop your suffering quicker, and for the love of god after you do stand up for your friend whether that moves into anything more will depend but you are the man in this situation she isn't.

be gl
be tall if youre ugly
I'm already looksmaxxing and have a detailed plan.

• +1
  • +1
I'm really scared of defending myself. I don't know what to say or to do.
You don't have to be overly complex with it, generally a fuck off will suffice, or just a basic insult. If it gets physical you want to focus more so on hurting them because in that case you will get hurt and it is only temporary but if they are hurt they will learn their lesson.

You don't have to be overly complex with it, generally a fuck off will suffice, or just a basic insult. If it gets physical you want to focus more so on hurting them because in that case you will get hurt and it is only temporary but if they are hurt they will learn their lesson.
I might craft the insult then. If I want insult someone, I want to humillante and make that person to die. I will need to know about the person's who are talking shit behind my back.

I might craft the insult then. If I want insult someone, I want to humillante and make that person to die. I will need to know about the person's who are talking shit behind my back.
You don't want to put too much effort into it because then that will come off as weird but I understand what you mean, just focus on the fact the most they can do is hurt you and that will go away soon, pain shouldn't be much of a deterrent you just want to stand up for yourself.

I dont know ddude. a lot of ppl got bullied in school. it's just a fcked up place . fighting back will either solve it or make it worse or wont change shit... smart answer I know but live after school is just better . wait it out and pull through

• +1
be good looking

You need to expose yourself to social interactions as much as possible.

Are you autistic or aspergers?

Did you have normal friendships before puberty?

You seem to have problems defending yourself, but at the same time you have the intuition of justice, what is right or wrong.

Question: what would you do if you saw someone bullying somebody weaker, like a girl? Would you try to defend her? How would you do it?

Now, go fight for yourself.

You seem to have problems defending yourself, but at the same time you have the intuition of justice, what is right or wrong.

Question: what would you do if you saw someone bullying somebody weaker, like a girl? Would you try to defend her? How would you do it?

Now, go fight for yourself.
He literally has this going on, he said he was scared of getting bullied more if he stepped in

He literally has this going on, he said he was scared of getting bullied more if he stepped in

Maybe he's just a cuck then, because even I stepped in fights, when it was not about me. And I was bullied too.

Maybe he's just a cuck then, because even I stepped in fights, when it was not about me. And I was bullied too.
He is autistic so hard to built up confidence to do that but I get what you mean

you looksmax for pussy not for people

be good looking
You need to expose yourself to social interactions as much as possible.
Already triying to do the first thing by looksmaxxing. I was like that the last year, but I've realized that I'm unable to make friends if I mask my autism and I need to mask my autism to be normal.

What have you tried to make friends? You said you had decent social skills at some points, you made friends at those points right?
I didn't have social skills, but I acted dark triad and low inhibit as a kid, and people liked it. I changed because of bullying.

I didn't have social skills, but I acted dark triad and low inhibit as a kid, and people liked it. I changed because of bullying.
You must become like that again. Normies respect power and prey on weakness.

You must become like that again. Normies respect power and prey on weakness.
I can't, because people now care about looks and I'll be mocked.

I can't, because people now care about looks and I'll be mocked.
Not really, if you dont give a fuck they wont. They only give a shit about insecurities you have (currently your looks), once they smell it they will go for that.

Show 0 insecurities=respect from normies even if your ugly.

• +1
Not really, if you dont give a fuck they wont. They only give a shit about insecurities you have (currently your looks), once they smell it they will go for that.

Show 0 insecurities=respect from normies even if your ugly.
Well, it's true than when I was social circle maxing, didn't give a shit about anything and used to party, I got more respect, more iois, friends, etc. But I'm not like that anymore.

Well, it's true than when I was social circle maxing, didn't give a shit about anything and used to party, I got more respect, more iois, friends, etc. But I'm not like that anymore.
You know what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I've realized that, maybe, my goal is not to looksmaxx, but to be accepted by people. I'm autistic and I've been bullied a lot, called ugly by girls, ignored by people, etc. This has fucked my perception of most people and I'm never happy. I'm always scared of people because I think that they're laughing at me, and I have no confidence. Apart from looksmaxxing, is there any way to be more liked and accepted by people? I'm crying again because living doesn't make any sense to me. I don't find any reason to continue alive, since I'm not enjoying life because of my obsession related to looks and to the people who have insulted me because of my looks.
Sounds like you might be one of the few people here who claims to be autistic that actually is.

Dude, you said it yourself, you haven't been enjoying life since becoming obsessed with your looks. What should that tell you?

This site's not for you. There's no shame in wanting to be accepted by people. Seems like you've figured out that that's what you want. Go do what makes you happy. You gotta learn to protect your mind from the things that bring you grief. If that means pulling the plug on sites like this then so be it.

Sounds like you might be one of the few people here who claims to be autistic that actually is.

Dude, you said it yourself, you haven't been enjoying life since becoming obsessed with your looks. What should that tell you?

This site's not for you. There's no shame in wanting to be accepted by people. Seems like you've figured out that that's what you want. Go do what makes you happy. You gotta learn to protect your mind from the things that bring you grief. If that means pulling the plug on sites like this then so be it.
That's right, but I need to looksmaxx because girls call me ugly and it's killing my already horrible self esteem.

Stop giving a fuck, either go see a therapist or practice Stoicism. Don't worry about looks right now in your life, since you're young just focus on building up a career (So you can get a job doing what you like that pays 6-7 figures a year). Always remember you can improve on your looks later on in life (Surgery,MSE, etc) just focus on building up a career. And if the boys in your school are actually hitting you hit back, and treat the females that are treating you like shit like shit. When they speak act as if they weren't there, always dont be afraid to stand up for yourself. SO TO RECAP;

• Take care of yourself both physicall and mentally
  • Focus on being the best of the best in school
  • Try gain a hobby to get your mind off of your social life
  • Either practice Stoicism or see a therapist to get pass the trauma

That's right, but I need to looksmaxx because girls call me ugly and it's killing my already horrible self esteem.
And Remember you can take care of your looks later on in life. I seen tyrones get cheated on by their gf for niggas that got cash.

Get muscles.Srsly it wont make up for your ugly face but guys will want to be your friend to ask you for gym advice/ "respect".

• +1
Reactions: getra