How to be an alpha male like a black man

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
It is proven that black males have the highest testosterone out of any race of male and are the epitome of narcissistic alpha males. This is a guide on how to achieve this pussywetting alpha mindset

1. Confidence
- cocky to the point of brazen (versus meek uncertainty and insecurity).
2. Directness and Decisiveness - say what's on your mind and clarity about what you want (versus waffling and meekly tiptoeing around).
3. Dominance - command respect with social, intellectual, emotional and physical power (versus putting her on a pedestal and acting subservient).
4. Indifference - remain aloof, less reactive and not concerned about what others say and think (versus being an overly-attentive "try-hard").
5. Entitlement - feel unconstrained to take/demand what you want (versus feeling unworthy).
6. Exciting - take risks, seek adventure and lead a more interesting life (versus seeking comfort and security).
7. Freedom and Selfishness - rebel's attitude, say and do what you want, uninhibited and self-focused (versus conforming and attending to others)
8. Leadership - lead yourself/others to reach goals (versus passiveness and uninspired).
9. Masculine - exude a rugged, controlled mannerism (versus a soft, caring feminine energy).
10. Menacing - disagreeable, dangerous vibe (versus friendly and harmless)
11. Mysterious and Unpredictable - contrasting qualities that stimulate curiosity (versus boring and predictable).
12. Teasing - playfully disrespect her, intentionally ruffling her feathers (provoking her instead of trying to put her at ease).
13. Bout that action- always take action with boldness, if you say you are gonna beat someone's ass, do it
14. Set boundaries with ppl-
If anyone crosses them, call them out on it. If they continue, they're done
15. say no- Even when the request for something is reasonable, say no. If asked why, say you don't feel like it, or you don't want to
16. Say whatevers on your mind-whenever you want, wherever you are. If people are shocked, you remain stoic af. Nothing phases you. You remain unreactive

Black man behavior indicates power and
higher status. Acting in an uninhibited, entitled, powerful and dominant manner persuades her to categorize you as a Lover rather than a Provider.
If you smile too much, lavish her with attention and act like a perfect gentlemen, you'll kill the seduction. Why? She craves drama and excitement, not comfort alone. And acting eager and polite is indicative of Beta status. She knows an HV Guy would act far more aloof and indifferent.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, middlecel, je3oe and 10 others
Also proven they have the lowest iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry, EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person
reminder none of this works without

-6ft+
-wide frame
-wide skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 4106, je3oe and 5 others
I need to save this for later, this isn't even a how to be black thread, it's more of a 'how to have a successful mentality in life' thread tbh.

@benisblatt bro this is u tbh. Mirin' BBC slayer mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and SubhumanCurrycel
This is an extremely important thread

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Lux
all aboard the cock ship. good shit

Download 8

It’s because they know they can get away with a lot more shit because they can easily pull the race card and society kisses their ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I saw a hot, blonde Stacy-lite in my neighborhood today wearing booty shorts and a crop top who walked by a bunch of hood niggas. They acted like typical "alpha" negroes and approached her very agressively, but she just kept walking and ignored them.

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
I saw a hot, blonde Stacy-lite in my neighborhood today wearing booty shorts and a crop top who walked by a bunch of hood niggas. They acted like typical "alpha" negroes and approached her very agressively, but she just kept walking and ignored them.
Mustve been a fat ugly hoe, not even worth the time of high value alpha bbc males

You're lucky corona came about. My black ass was planning on coming to Europe for the first time for my sister's graduation and creating a few single mums.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
You're lucky corona came about. My black ass was planning on coming to Europe for the first time for my sister's graduation and creating a few single mums.
That's how you do it bruh you colonize the european thot and leave your seed for them and their cuckhold European brothers to raise. So alpha male, so dark male

• +1
Reactions: xanderthegr8r
How do I become stoic/mysterious while saying what’s on my mind And being dominant and assertive. They’re polar opposites. I say what’s on my mind and that’s why a lot of niggas have a problem with me

How do I become stoic/mysterious while saying what’s on my mind And being dominant and assertive. They’re polar opposites. I say what’s on my mind and that’s why a lot of niggas have a problem with me
You gotta say whats on yo mind no matter what a nigga think point blank period. Gotta never get punked by no nigga. Never react to shit a nigga or bitch do, always get straight to business

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
Cope thread op, being white is way better, who tf wants to be a nigger

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo
@Tellem--t

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back