How to be better at faking normie political beliefs?

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
I have this core of honesty which leads me wanting to stick to my beliefs. If someone goes on about how scared they are about COVID how concerning global warming is OR THE WORST ONE HOW SUPPRESSED WOMEN ARE IN THIS MALE DOMINATED SOCIETY are - while I don't tell them how they are dumb sheep and they need to care about things that they actually have some control over - I can't really hide my skepticism well and I think my semi-psychopathic nature (not really a psychopath, but I don't care much about the suffering of other people that aren't close to me) and non-mainstream political beliefs shine through.

So all that to say: How to get better at faking having politically-correct beliefs and being a "good human being"?

Disclaimer: I think you need to show your "real self" sometimes to your friends, close family and to your LTR possibly, else you'll go mad. But there is a place where you just have to fit in

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7098 and 8 others
I always tell the truth in what I believe and get really often hated for, can't recommend but I also can't change it:lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee, karbo, Deleted member 18452 and 8 others
Don't try to fake your beliefs. Just euphemize them and speak in a much less passionate manner of them infront of people you think wouldn't be open to them. Maybe they'll try to understand what you're saying, in which case you have a way to convince others and reach further conclusions on your own beliefs, or they'll scream at you for being a misogynistic neo-nazi, which doesn't change your life in any shape or form.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 9819, metagross and 4 others
I always tell the truth in what I believe and get really often hated for, can't recommend but I also can't change it:lul:
based gobi

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
I hung out with my best friend and his roommate and we had a chill time... Unless he talked about Trump and how he is the modern hitler (back then he was still president) and I straight up told him how I would've voted for him and that I think he's a pretty based politician and after that the guy fucking hated me lol. I was stoned then, probably wouldn't have been as honest if I was sober :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Patient A, ROTTING and 3 others
Just don’t talk politics. Imagine faking ur beliefs for NTness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and LooksOrDeath
Don't try to fake your beliefs. Just euphemize them and speak in a much less passionate manner of them infront of people you think wouldn't be open to them. Maybe they'll try to understand what you're saying, in which case you have a way to convince others and reach further conclusions on your own beliefs, or they'll scream at you for being a misogynistic neo-nazi, which doesn't change your life in any shape or form.
Yeah pretty much what I do now tbh. But I think sometimes is helpful if they think you are their ally in taking down the patriarchy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I hung out with my best friend and his roommate and we had a chill time... Unless he talked about Trump and how he is the modern hitler (back then he was still president) and I straight up told him how I would've voted for him and that I think he's a pretty based politician and after that the guy fucking hated me lol. I was stoned then, probably wouldn't have been as honest if I was sober :lul:
yea true, being intoxicated always makes me brutally honest too.

There was one time on a party were a girl showed me her boyfriend and I straight up told her that her boyfriend is ugly af and she almost started crying, now she doesn't like me no more:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, metagross, Patient A and 3 others
Just don’t talk politics. Imagine faking ur beliefs for NTness.
I think in some situations it just makes things harder than they need to be if you are too honest. Like I told my grandparents on both sides of my family that I wasn't going to get vaxxed (in a diplomatic way) and they couldnt stop droning on how worried they were about my health for months. Most annoying thing that happened to me in a while ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, metagross, currylightskin and 1 other person

U

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 18045, CtrlAltDelete and 3 others
It should be easy if you know their beliefs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Yeeeeah, I guess it's basically like acting. Maybe I should watch some normie political YouTube channels if I want to get good at this :lul:

yea true, being intoxicated always makes me brutally honest too.

There was one time on a party were a girl showed me her boyfriend and I straight up told her that her boyfriend is ugly af and she almost started crying, now she doesn't like me no more:lul:
igob desab

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
The only way it’s gonna be easy to lie to people or mirror their beliefs is if you’re a sociopath or you don’t have strong beliefs about the topic either which way. Essentially the barrier here is that you’re deeply ideologically invested in these issues

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BucketCrab, ROTTING and TrestIsBest
The only way it’s gonna be easy to lie to people or mirror their beliefs is if you’re a sociopath or you don’t have strong beliefs about the topic either which way. Essentially the barrier here is that you’re deeply ideologically invested in these issues
High IQ comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
1. covid is scary
2. global warming is concerning
3. women are systematically oppressed

ie you are retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, hebbewem and TrestIsBest
just say whatever you want normies act big and bad but when confronted with an opposing opinion they usually just get mad at me for "not treating the subject sensitively :feelswah::feelswah:"
actual text message i got from a leftist normie for quoting the word nigger and being pro eugenics/incest:
"i think maya gets a little upset that you aren't as sensitive about certain topics as she is, ik she's not mad at you or anything i think she just wants you to think about some things before you say them idk :feelswah::feelswah:"
JFL the mad bitch couldn't even talk to me about it herself she had to use a middleman.
btw legit don't fake your beliefs to fit in with normies ever because why would you want to do that. just say your true opinions and you will naturally attract likeminded people.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Patient A and TrestIsBest
Cm c6gqVMAAaMPl

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Easiest way is to lie by omission

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and TrestIsBest
just give basic responses. if they ask what you think about an ongoing conflict just say its bad and you hope the two sides can reach an agreement. if they ask about an election just say you hope its legitimate and that you wish the new president would be good for the country. If youre in a one on one conversation say whatever you think the person wants to hear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and TrestIsBest
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 18012
D
1. covid is scary

ie you are retarde

1. covid is scary

ie you are retarded
Does doing this gets you pussy of feminists? I am curious.

You're not even a man at this point if you are weak enough to believe mainstream liberal narratives jfl :feelsuhh:

Also when you visit next LGBTQ rally, KO some feminists from my side, I'll pay your poor ass some money for it too :feelsgood: i know you enjoy dancing with Rainbow haired feminazis :soy:

Either this or you're a foid in disguise :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and TrestIsBest
1. covid is scary

ie you are retarded

1. No it’s not. There‘s a plethora of problems associated with modern life which are actually scary and which you are completely ignorant of.

2. Maybe, but it doesn’t matter. Our existence is meaningless so if humanity collapses, nothing will change in the grand scheme.

3. You are legit retarded if you believe this.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, metagross and TrestIsBest
D

Does doing this gets you pussy of feminists? I am curious.

You're not even a man at this point if you are weak enough to believe mainstream liberal narratives jfl :feelsuhh:

Also when you visit next LGBTQ rally, KO some feminists from my side, I'll pay your poor ass some money for it too :feelsgood: i know you enjoy dancing with Rainbow haired feminazis :soy:

Either this or you're a foid in disguise :feelshah:
I believe the mainstream liberal narratives because they are correct

Sadly for you just because you are a bullied outcast does not mean they lack merit

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
1. No it’s not. There‘s a plethora of problems associated with modern life which are actually scary and which you are completely ignorant of.

2. Maybe, but it doesn’t matter. Our existence is meaningless so if humanity collapses, nothing will change in the grand scheme.

3. You are legit retarded if you believe this
1. So you don't think the first major pandemic in an interconnected world of globalisation is scary? You are likely retarded

2. Wtf are you even saying here. I'm a nihilist but this is just a cringe point because I am right and you have nothing else to say

3. I am smarter than you btw

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
No, he is a known troll
why are you so butthurt that your race "science" has been widely debunked and not taken seriously by contemporary academics

agree with covid but you're contradicting yourself here jfl.
3. You are legit retarded if you believe this.
preach

You believe them because you are weak and low IQ and thinks OMG my GovErNmeNt is so nice they work day and night for me with no vested interests. I am sure you had a fatherless upbringing because if not, you had a cuck father jfl :feelswhy:

Stupid nigga is scared of a virus with 99% survival rate and almost 100% survival rate for below 30 year old age group (most of this forum jfl):soy:

I am sure you're gigavaxxed atleast 20 times so that you can be protected from the virus but unfortunately your cuck soy vax don't even save you from getting the virus :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Also imagine being so stupid that you actually believe females are oppressed in modern era, specially in west.

You are nothing more than an abomination who should be thrown in burning gas chambers with all the rainbow haired feminazis because that's what you deserve for supporting jews!! You don't have to worry tho, someday I will pay visit to you with my homies in big army tanks while you are dancing in LGBTQ rallies with "Black lives matter" boards and i will crush you all like little abused rats
I believe the mainstream liberal narratives because they are correct

Sadly for you just because you are a bullied outcast does not mean they lack meri

• +1
Reactions: metagross and TrestIsBest
You believe them because you are weak and low IQ and thinks OMG my GovErNmeNt is so nice they work day and night for me with no vested interests. I am sure you had a fatherless upbringing because if not, you had a cuck father jfl :feelswhy:

Stupid nigga is scared of a virus with 99% survival rate and almost 100% survival rate for below 30 year old age group (most of this forum jfl):soy:

I am sure you're gigavaxxed atleast 20 times so that you can be protected from the virus but unfortunately your cuck soy vax don't even save you from getting the virus :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Also imagine being so stupid that you actually believe females are oppressed in modern era, specially in mind west.

You are nothing more than an abomination who should be thrown in burning gas chambers with all the rainbow haired feminazis because that's what you deserve for supporting jews!! You don't have to worry tho, someday I will pay visit to you with my homies in big army tanks while you are dancing in LGBTQ rallies with "Black lives matter" boards and i will crush you all like little abused rats
Keep in mind it could be a troll, so don’t feed it

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Chadpreetmaybe
I personally subscribe to what I call "The Centrist Solution".
Basically, the degree to which you deviate from the basic state of having no political leaning is influenced by the people you're talking to; if you're with new people or acquaintances / people who are ideologically opposed to you, you are allowed to deviate only a little bit - while you can deviate more with close friends or like-minded people.
In all matters, you should avoid having a VERY strong stance unless you want to humiliate someone in a debate (you should avoid this, the momentary satisfaction isn't worth it - people NEVER admit they're wrong even if you destroy them with facts and logic, and they WILL IRRATIONALLY RESENT YOU for doing that!).

You might say Yes or No to simple questions such as "Do you support abortions?", but you will minimize how much you're invested in them by adding certain exceptions to make your stance appear more sympathetic to the opposite side.

So, for example, still with the example of abortions, let's assume you are against abortions but want to appear mellow about it:
If you are talking with
pro-abortion people:
I don't support abortions, but I realize it's a very complex matter since there are fringe cases such as rapes where it may be justified...
anti-abortion people: I don't support abortions (continue with your actual beliefs, but still tone them down a bit).

This will make sure you don't look like:
A. the slimy fuck who lives to please other people and only says what other people want to hear.
B. the retard who has 0 world knowledge and knows jack shit about politics.
Trivializing any controversial topic with "It's a very complex matter where it's hard to 100% define what's morally right or wrong" is a very easy way to snake out of situations where you're forced to take a side, but don't overdo it or it will look like you never want to pick a side.

It's essentially all about lying without going too far. You're omitting a few of your opinions to appear as less of an extremist.

Another good way of handling these situations is what you could call something like "Spotlight Reversal": when asked about political stuff, you let the other person talk.
You appear interested in the topic and try and ask what they think, and keep asking questions to let them kind of guess what you think without actually stating it. If your questions lean towards bringing up potential issues with the other person's worldview they will guess you disagree with them;
but since you are only asking, and LETTING THEM TALK, they won't resent you much for it, they will be more interested in changing your mind as you will appear as someone that's open-minded and a good conversationalist (50% of being a good conversationalist is letting the other person speak and feel like they are being heard - while also bringing value to the conversation yourself).

In the abortion example, let's assume some leftist girl tells you she's 100% pro-choice, and asks you what you think about abortions. You may begin by asking her, "What about religious people though? What do you think of people who are against abortions on the basis of their religion?" and you just keep stringing her along until you are confident that -
1. She knows you know your shit about the topic she asked you about.
AND
2. You find a way to change topics.

Some people may catch up on this if you do it often enough and may end up wanting an actual answer from you, but they can only do so by asking you DIRECTLY, which is kind of a social faux pas in group environments where you are not close friends. If they do, however, you can simply give a toned-down version of the truth as I've mentioned above.

Last edited:
LoL at having any political 'beliefs' at all

What kind of boring people you're talking to

Also imagine being so stupid that you actually believe females are oppressed in modern era, specially in west.

I almost certainly iq mog the shit out of you, retard

all the virus had to do was have a high enough hospitalization rate to risk exceeding healthcare capacity. this severely disrupts global services hence lockdown and other measures introduced to flatten the curve. not to mention long term effects of covid like permanent lung scarring and iq reduction

they are oppressed in many different ways you are just a blind retard. they struggle to be taken seriously in a professional environment and face frequent sexual harassment

Don't speak about it and say you don't care

I almost certainly iq mog the shit out of you, retard

all the virus had to do was have a high enough hospitalization rate to risk exceeding healthcare capacity. this severely disrupts global services hence lockdown and other measures introduced to flatten the curve. not to mention long term effects of covid like permanent lung scarring and iq reduction

they are oppressed in many different ways you are just a blind retard. they struggle to be taken seriously in a professional environment and face frequent sexual harassment
Nigga is scared of long term effects of a virus with 99%+ survival rate but thinks vaccine which has not even completed all the clinical trials yet is safe (not to forget it has been approved for emergency use and we are now witnessing increasing side effects of vaccine in every part of the world):soy: i can see how high your IQ is jfl. Also JUST FUCKING LOL at "flatten the curve". You are such a delusional retard lmao i can't even imagine how big of an abomination you have to be to believe liberal narratives, specially covid. Also say "fuck you" to your homosexual friends from my side, because they're the only friends you must be having irl.

You are going in my ignore list now, i can't deal with a subhuman trash like you, you have no logical explanations. Altho i would've agreed to some of your points 1 year ago but if you are still sleeping even after 2.5 years of torture then nothing can save you, keep serving jews who don't give a fuck about you:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
1. So you don't think the first major pandemic in an interconnected world of globalisation is scary? You are likely retarded

2. Wtf are you even saying here. I'm a nihilist but this is just a cringe point because I am right and you have nothing else to say

3. I am smarter than you btw

Ever heard of the Spanish flu or Pestilence? These were actual threats unlike this pussy virus.

You’re likely a troll anyway, but in case you aren‘t: kys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Chadpreetmaybe
Ever heard of the Spanish flu or Pestilence? These were actual threats unlike this pussy virus.

You’re likely a troll anyway, but in case you aren‘t: kys
do you know what the word globalisation means

Normies are conformist retards. It’s impossible to have a discussion with them about these types of things. Just avoid talking about politics as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and TrestIsBest
this. make sure to know which way they swing before making any contradicting statements and then decide to either tell the truth, stay silent and nod or lie through your teeth and pretend to support the shit too

or just be like @hebbewem and unironically support all this:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, TrestIsBest and metagross
That is the advantage of living in Eastern Europe, I don't have to be PC and virtue signal to impress brainwashed foids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 7098
Talking about politics = cuck trait

• +1
Reactions: metagross
why are you so butthurt that your race "science" has been widely debunked and not taken seriously by contemporary academics
It hasn't really. And, just for your information, theoretically, people can and have, calculated what degree of genetic isolation would be needed to allow divergent selection with a given strength of selection. - Hell, you could even model it with nothing more than drift.
Now, of course you can't, because you aren't smart - But it can be done.

It hasn't really. And, just for your information, theoretically, people can and have, calculated what degree of genetic isolation would be needed to allow divergent selection with a given strength of selection. - Hell, you could even model it with nothing more than drift.
Now, of course you can't, because you aren't smart - But it can be done.
link?

human races are untenable beyond social constructs because of non-concordant clinal variation

1. covid is scary

ie you are retarded
Are you‘re sure you shouldn‘t be on reddit instead?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and metagross
link?

human races are untenable beyond social constructs because of non-concordant clinal variation

Neuroqueer <3 The fuck's that supposed to mean?​

Be smug feelgood chad