How to be better at faking normie political beliefs?

Don’t you guys think it’s weird how incels are always basically the same ONE person with almost no real variation

Same with bluepilled people, always one of like 4-5 types of people no variation

I maintain that every single person on the earth is one of like.. 7 types of people and there are 0 people who are even remotely unique (even muh eccentric unique is just another type of person that keeps repeating)

Inb4 “no, I’m different to everybody !!” listen, I can’t specifically tell which type of person I am either but I know for sure I’m one of the types
That’s the whole point of it

Point is, you guys are boring af

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I have this core of honesty which leads me wanting to stick to my beliefs. If someone goes on about how scared they are about COVID how concerning global warming is OR THE WORST ONE HOW SUPPRESSED WOMEN ARE IN THIS MALE DOMINATED SOCIETY are - while I don't tell them how they are dumb sheep and they need to care about things that they actually have some control over - I can't really hide my skepticism well and I think my semi-psychopathic nature (not really a psychopath, but I don't care much about the suffering of other people that aren't close to me) and non-mainstream political beliefs shine through.

So all that to say: How to get better at faking having politically-correct beliefs and being a "good human being"?

View attachment 1595105
Disclaimer: I think you need to show your "real self" sometimes to your friends, close family and to your LTR possibly, else you'll go mad. But there is a place where you just have to fit in
I don't hide my beliefs because I don't cater to locals

avoid politics and lie by omission when absolutely necessary

I always tell the truth in what I believe and get really often hated for, can't recommend but I also can't change it:lul:
My Iraqiteachers are low inhibition tbh, so they don't leave any matter to discuss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bogii
Simply don't tell ppl your beliefs for no reason at all, they problem didn't ask you for them anyways.

browse reddit and follow mainstream news channels. simple

imagine trying to earn the approval of braindead mass psychotic sub 70 iq retards :lul::lul::lul::lul:

i take pleasure in shattering their fucktard delusions. never fake

If it's a smash and dash never talk politics, religion, or even diet. If you're looking for a LTR then tell the truth while you bend her over and give it to her deep and hard.